🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pinheads and Patriots - Chris Matthews is a Patriot.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
While I disagree with Chris Matthews on just about everything, that won't hold me back in giving him credit where credit is due. When Communist, Ronan Farrow was hating on Dave Brat and the TEA Party, Matthews stunned Farrow with replies that gave accolades to Brat and the TEA Party.

Ronan Farrow Asks Chris Matthews About David Brat & the Tea Party, Then Gets an Answer He Probably Didn?t Expect: ?Well, First of All?? | Video | TheBlaze.com

With what Matthews said, it is now safe to say, anyone who belittles the intelligence of TEA Party people, those belittling are nothing more than a radical extremists.

With what Matthews said, this is all the proof of how idiotic the establishment wing of the Republican Party is. Run intelligent people like Brat, and they will earn the respect of people like Matthews who disagree with them. For the most part, left leaning people are correct, the Republican Party is the stupid party. Graham, McConjob, McShame, Ryan, Boehner: idiots in every sense of the word.

Thumbs up to Chris Matthews for putting objectivity over politics!

While I disagree with Chris Matthews on just about everything, that won't hold me back in giving him credit where credit is due. When Communist, Ronan Farrow was hating on Dave Brat and the TEA Party, Matthews stunned Farrow with replies that gave accolades to Brat and the TEA Party.

Ronan Farrow Asks Chris Matthews About David Brat & the Tea Party, Then Gets an Answer He Probably Didn?t Expect: ?Well, First of All?? | Video | TheBlaze.com

With what Matthews said, it is now safe to say, anyone who belittles the intelligence of TEA Party people, those belittling are nothing more than a radical extremists.

With what Matthews said, this is all the proof of how idiotic the establishment wing of the Republican Party is. Run intelligent people like Brat, and they will earn the respect of people like Matthews who disagree with them. For the most part, left leaning people are correct, the Republican Party is the stupid party. Graham, McConjob, McShame, Ryan, Boehner: idiots in every sense of the word.

I know Matthews has been a mouthpiece for this White House and he is paid well to flap his gums but when push comes to shove that old Democrat can and will spot a formidable enemy like a Brat and not underestimate the power of that person.

Much like Carville who I admire greatly as a formidable enemy. I love James to death. He always cracks me up with his unadulterated honesty. You never know what's going to come out of his mouth. :D

Yeah.

It's not like Matthews may be cheering on the Tea Party because it doesn't have a prayer of beating the Democrats in November or anything, and under the fraudulent guise of aping like he gives a spit about being a nonpartisan hack.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to hear that Matthews was at the polls in Virginia on Tuesday, campaigning for Brat.

He's a patriot because for once in his life he did and said something right?

Forum List

Back