PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

What the heck is PINO? An acronym?
President in name only....I know it's silly.

Thank you. Silly, but it fits. Trump is not a leader, unless one believes the first lemming jumping off the cliff into the sea is a leader.

During my career I worked for several chiefs, and I learned about leadership but not from them. Each in their own way blamed others for problems, and when faced with making a decision they uniformly asked "how will this effect me".

Real leaders listen to others and take the heat for a FU, and give credit to those when the change is successful. Which does not describe Trump, he is an empty suit.
If you served then you would understand that you are required to respect the position / rank, not the man. You demonstrate you learned disloyalty and sedition is ok if you do not like the man or his leadership style ... or if he does not agree with you.

The level of disrespect and sedition being shown the President is unacceptable / despicable.

As was quoted, a person has to ascend to a pardon. To use it to declare themselves free of the consequences of their crime. If they want to declare their innocence, they have to reject the pardon, which is a declaratory statement they committed a crime, but are being absolved of it's consequences.
Wrong, moron. That isn't what the ruling says.

It is admitted, that he may avail himself of it, at any time, by plea, before or after verdict or confession. But is insisted, that unless he pleads it, or in some way claims its benefit, thereby denoting his acceptance of the proffered grace, the court cannot notice it, nor allow it to prevent them from passing sentence.

Stick to carpentry, you stink at law. Or understanding english.
In other words, the court can declare him guilty even though he accepts the pardon.
You are truly fucking brain-dead. :cuckoo: No court can declare anyone guilty of a crime for which they've been pardoned.

But Trump just blurts things out, or issues pardons, without thinking.
If you didn't notice, Trump isn't 'most Presidents'...

Most presidents don't have job approvals in the 30's in their first 6 months. In fact, since they've been keeping score, none have. Trump is the first to have so much disapproval this soon..
Wrong. Reagan did.
When do you stop bullshitting?

Ever???

Reagan didn't dip into the 30's until January, 1983, two years after becoming president.

And while some other presidents have hit the 30's during their first 7 months in office, Trump has the distinction of being the only president recorded by Gallup to never be above 50%. If I'm not mistaken, his high is 46%.

You are not a conservative. Conservatives believe in the Constitution and the rights of individuals. You do not. You are the liberal.

No. Real Conservatives believe in Traditions, Honoring the Values, Customs and Society that were in place for centuries and worked perfectly well. Conservatives believe in Right and Wrong as the only true barometer in kife. No grey areas.

The Founders had great intentions but they were naive fools who trusted thst people would do Right, even when Wrong was easier. They failed.

You are not a conservative, you are a fascist.

Well...

Say what you will about the Imperial Cheeto...

He DOES know how to make an impression...

In this case...

Making damned sure that Illegal Aliens and culturally-suicidal LibTards get the message...

The message being...

"Our country... our borders... our laws... our choice to enforce... don't like that?... eat $hit and die... bon appetit..."

Now if only you had any idea how many LEGAL American hispanics there are in this country. That you can't pull them over--simply because of brown skin--as that is considered racial profiling dim wit.

Texas has a 40% population of legal citizen Latino's and you can bet that Arizona has as many.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

That's what was made up. He didn't ask them for their papers based on their ethnicity. The judge made that up. Illegals have no constitutional rights and no American Citizens rights were violated. that was fabricated by a corrupt judge.

Yes he did. He targeted Hispanics. There are many Hispanics in this country that are American citizens. The only thing that is made up is what you say.
It's idiotic to accuse him of "targeting" Hispanics. Who else would he be suspected of being an illegal alien in AZ?

You are not allowed to target Hispanics and see their papers just because you want to see them. There has to be a reason for stopping them. Their 4th amendment rights were violated..
I believe Arpaio had a reason to stop them in every case. When they couldn't speak English and couldn't produce a license, their immigration status was checked.

They don't have to produce a license. Unless they are committing a crime, he has no right to ask. That is a violation of the 4th Amendment as conservative Justin Amash pointed out.
If they are pulled over for a violation, they have to produce a license. Your belief that the cops were pulling over people at random is totally unsubstantiated at this point.

As was quoted, a person has to ascend to a pardon. To use it to declare themselves free of the consequences of their crime. If they want to declare their innocence, they have to reject the pardon, which is a declaratory statement they committed a crime, but are being absolved of it's consequences.

It is admitted, that he may avail himself of it, at any time, by plea, before or after verdict or confession. But is insisted, that unless he pleads it, or in some way claims its benefit, thereby denoting his acceptance of the proffered grace, the court cannot notice it, nor allow it to prevent them from passing sentence.

In other words, the court can declare him guilty even though he accepts the pardon.
You are truly fucking brain-dead. :cuckoo: No court can declare anyone guilty of a crime for which they've been pardoned.
I interpreted your post, cockroach. That isn't my opinion.

Most presidents don't have job approvals in the 30's in their first 6 months. In fact, since they've been keeping score, none have. Trump is the first to have so much disapproval this soon..
Wrong. Reagan did.

Ever???

Reagan didn't dip into the 30's until January, 1983, two years after becoming president.

And while some other presidents have hit the 30's during their first 7 months in office, Trump has the distinction of being the only president recorded by Gallup to never be above 50%. If I'm not mistaken, his high is 46%.
You're hairsplitting, as always. You pick out one insignificant detail and then hammer on it like it's the flaw in the theory of relativity.

Last edited:
No, he did not. That is what the criminal 0bama appointed judge made up.

Nothing was made up. You cannot ask someone for their papers based of their ethnicity. Their constitutional rights were violated. Even conservatives like Justin Amash agree.

That's what was made up. He didn't ask them for their papers based on their ethnicity. The judge made that up. Illegals have no constitutional rights and no American Citizens rights were violated. that was fabricated by a corrupt judge.

Yes he did. He targeted Hispanics. There are many Hispanics in this country that are American citizens. The only thing that is made up is what you say.

No dumbass, he did not. That was made up entirely by his accusors. There is absolutely zero evidence he did anything like that at all.

There is plenty of evidence. You Nazis just don't want to see it. Arpaio even bragged about it and said he was above the law.

You just continue to make shit up. Doesn't matter really. The majority of Americans know the truth and you left wing nutters are a vast minority.

It is so cool oreo did not post the vid of homosexual Shep Smith ranting like a mental case!

I interpreted your post, cockroach. That isn't my opinion.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Your "interpretation" IS your "opinion."

You have a serious brain malfunction.

And your "interpretation" is ridiculous. No court can declare a person guilty of a crime for which they've been pardoned. And no, you didn't get that from the Supreme Court decisions I posted as neither one said anything remotely close to your bizarre "interpretation."

Wrong. Reagan did.

Ever???

You're hairsplitting, as always. You pick out one insignificant detail and then hammer on it like it's the flaw in the theory of relativity.
And by "hairsplitting," you mean correcting your bullshit.
thumbsup.gif

You are not a conservative, you are a fascist.

I'm an Authoritarian- the ultimate form of Conservatism. Humanity has shown itself to be unworthy of and incapable of properly utilizing Freedom and Rights. Therefore, to protect Society, only those who have shown themselves worthy of Freedom or Privileges should receive them.

Last edited:
...Now if only you had any idea how many LEGAL American hispanics there are in this country...
Sixteen (16%) of Americans identified as Hispanic, to some extent or another, according to the 2010 US Census. Quantification is not difficult.

...That you can't pull them over--simply because of brown skin--as that is considered racial profiling...
Yep. To make omelettes,ya gotta break a few eggs.

...dim wit...
You may very well be right; however, I am comforted by the idea that my own light burns considerably brighter than your own.

...Texas has a 40% population of legal citizen Latino's and you can bet that Arizona has as many...
Which is why the most difficult work at weeding-out Illegal Aliens must occur in such regions.

Well done, Sheriff Joe.

Yea for the good Sheriff.... It's nice to win.
You didn't win. You lost.

You just don't know it yet. How could you win by following an asshole like trump.

Typical lefty stupidity:

up is down, black is white, male is female, right is wrong, winning is losing....God it must suck to be such a loser.
Let's be honest. You know ALL about sucking....AND about being a loser. Isn't that right, loser.

Repeat after me PARDON.

:lmao:
Repeat after me: RACIST trump, pardons RACIST Arpaio. Makes all republicans look like RACISTS.

That's retarded.

Forum List

Back