‘PITCHFORKS’: Trump-Suporting Sherriff Calls For Mob Uprising

Most Trump supporters are nuts. Why should this one surprise you?

Well, I'm not really surprised. However, it does boggle my mind when a black person says such crazy shit in defense of Trump. It sort of raises insanity to a new level.
Race baiting scum huh?

You say insanity but you and the rodents are voting for a proven liar and career criminal.

Last edited:
Also interesting that a sheriff is inciting violence. He could lose his job over this -- and I hope the scumbag does.
Yeah racist boy; You can't stand having a black guy in a position of authority over you. So when do the lynchings start?

Sounds like the sheriff is calling for them pretty soon.
And now you want to "blame it on the black guy". How original.

He is the one calling for torches and pitchforks.

Trump supporters are absolutely unhinged.

Maybe we should all buy our own riot gear? You know, just in case these Trump crazies decide to organize nationwide?

58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

By all means, carry torches. That will make it easier for our military to target you.

Also interesting that a sheriff is inciting violence. He could lose his job over this -- and I hope the scumbag does.
Yeah racist boy; You can't stand having a black guy in a position of authority over you. So when do the lynchings start?

Is that illegal? No. But hey don't let some uppity negros freedom of speech compromise your "safe space". Racist...

Is that illegal? No. But hey don't let some uppity negros freedom of speech compromise your "safe space". Racist...

Gone off the deep end much?

Original? american as apple pie mang.

Always ammused to see the PC haters have to bow to it.

Go revisit your society's historical use of the FBI son.
I know my history fuckboy.

I rather think not, you know the power structure's mythology.

Original? american as apple pie mang.
Apple pie is English, Mang.

Inciting a riot is illegal.

Inciting a riot is illegal.
I didn't read any quote that suggests a riot is what he had in mind. Maybe he should have yelled "burn this mutha fucka down!"?

'Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.'

Oh, brother.

This is all Trump and his supporters have: ridiculous lies and demagoguery.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

He's not in anybody's way. He's just another fruit loop supporting Trump.

You called a Black man a name just because of his views and who he supports politically. In most cases, that's considered to be racist. What is so different in this case??

Rifles and shotguns.

This is horrifying.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

He's not in anybody's way. He's just another fruit loop supporting Trump.

You called a Black man a name just because of his views and who he supports politically. In most cases, that's considered to be racist. What is so different in this case??

I identified a fruit loop. His color doesn't matter.

Trump supporters are absolutely unhinged.

Maybe we should all buy our own riot gear? You know, just in case these Trump crazies decide to organize nationwide?

You mean Trump supporters are tired of democrat scum like you right? That makes us unhinged. Go change your panties boy, they're wet.

Forum List

Back