Plan C - Trump Immigration/Travel Ban

There is a long list. If you are unaware of it, there is nothing I can do to help you.
That's because you don't really HAVE anything to say. If the list is so long, surely you can present a couple of things from it. Your credibility is sinking.

Here are some of his most bizarre remarks, but since you are a Trump supporter, you will probably think they are rational.
30 Of The Most Outrageous Donald Trump Quotes
”Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.”

What's "outrageous" about this ? He's right, as proven be the wrong polls that said Hillary was going to win. FAKE NEWS;FAKE POLLS. And yes, people DO want border security and extreme vetting.” That's why Trump got more votes than Hillary (electoral AND popular)

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

100% TRUE. You just don't perceive correctly. Like all liberals.

I'm in the library. Am out of time now. Off the computer. Adios.

Here are some of his most bizarre remarks, but since you are a Trump supporter, you will probably think they are rational.
30 Of The Most Outrageous Donald Trump Quotes
”Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.”

What's "outrageous" about this ? He's right, as proven be the wrong polls that said Hillary was going to win. FAKE NEWS;FAKE POLLS. And yes, people DO want border security and extreme vetting.” That's why Trump got more votes than Hillary (electoral AND popular)

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

100% TRUE. You just don't perceive correctly. Like all liberals.

I'm in the library. Am out of time now. Off the computer. Adios.

Like I said. You're just as nuts as him.

Forum List

Back