Plan to split California into 3 states earns spot on ballot!

Sorry bout that,

1. If the people of California vote to split, I say, LET THEM SPLIT!
2. I think that the people must be served.
3. I think the The North along with The South, want to get away from Sodom and Gomorrah,..Los Angeles Basin, *Toilet* and surrounding counties..
4. They have that right to break away from filth!
5. Los Angeles is a Hell Hole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
why not just split cally in 2 countries
?....one speaks all English....and the other just poops all over the place

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Californians will face a choice this November of whether to divide the nation’s most populous state into three, an effort that would radically shake up not only the West Coast, but the entire nation.
Big hurdles for bold push to split California into 3 states

The state will turn into a cess pool of s***, and very rapidly. Hopefully they succeed ......... keep their trash isolated to the Jerry Brown moron society.

Dividing California into three parts would mean that two more stars would have to be added to the American flag. Can that be done considering the way that the flag already looks?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's too late for Cali. :dunno:

Nothing they do will work. They are doomed.

No use trying to stop the rot.

So how would that work when it came to electoral votes?
It would mean four more (Democratic) Senators.

Two more Comrade.

The OC, San Diego, and the Inland Empire would be free. And let's face it, virtually all manufacturing would sprint to the new, free state.

The right leaning prisoners of cali are the ones who want to separate.
I'd think we'd get more conservative electoral votes.

Based on the map, what would be Southern California would be a conservative state. The Coastal elite would be outright Communist, and the north would be perverted by the bay area and the Oligarch dictators of Silicone Valley.

So good to see RWNJs get their hopes up for something that isn't even close to happening.

But there is an oddity here yes. Cons wail constantly how everyone is leaving California. So why are there any of the red menace left in California to want to break it up? You'd think they'd all have moved out by now to Taxus and minimum wage, or perhaps Alaska so they can keep an eye on Russia from their back porch.

Calfornia has a population larger than Canada. So all you right wing batshits get traveling. Don't let the redwoods hit you in the ass on the way out. And, really, stop yer bitchin'. Either leave or try to get along with the people in the land you've chosen to settle in. You wouldn't want orange stool to send ICE to drag your kids to a cage now would you?

Forum List

Back