Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

abortedbaby37.jpg

Abortion is murder. That is a baby. Not a "fetus"...

Me straw man? You're the one saying the government can't force you to be pregnant.
Yes, your strawman. I never said the government can force anyone to get pregnant. WTF is wrong with you? Do you not understand English?
So a day before the third trimester it's not human and they can get an abortion, but a day after the third trimester it is human.
View attachment 47571

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's the thing....thry know it's human. They don't view murder as bad...and the weaker and smaller the victims, the more ok it is.
Imbecile.... murder is the illegal killing of another human. Abortion is legal. Therefore, no more murder than is killing someone in self-defense.

You are calling her an imbecile for calling abortion murder while you are calling abortion self defense from murder? Do you have any idea how bizarre you sound? Seriously. Abortion is not an act of self defense. Abortion is murder! Koshergrl is right!
KG is an imbecile and so are you apparently. Again... murder is the unlawful killing of another human. Abortion is not illegal; therefore, abortion is not murder. And i never said abortion is self-defense. My point is that the law allows for the killing of another depending on the circumstances. Self-defense being one ... abortion being another.

abortedbaby37.jpg

If that is the result of an illegal abortion, than those involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

What do you even know about it? Was the pregnant woman's life at risk? Was it a stillbirth and not an abortion? Do you know? Or do you only care about posting gruesome images to compensate for your position, regardless what the actual circumstances were?

That breaks down at 3 rd trimester. And a very large majority if the time they are not getting pregnant against their will. That is what happens when you practice reproduction
That's a reason why a risk to the woman's health is legally required for a 3rd trimester abortion.

And the reason a woman gets pregnant matters not. She can still not be forced to remain pregnant against her will. At least not during the first two trimesters.
The government does not have robots who come in and in-pregnant women against their will. Women have sex, sex makes babies, so how are they being forced to get pregnant?
Moronic.

No one said anyone was being forced to get pregnant. :cuckoo:

Next strawman...?
Me straw man? You're the one saying the government can't force you to be pregnant.
Yes, your strawman. I never said the government can force anyone to get pregnant. WTF is wrong with you? Do you not understand English?
But your saying the government cannot force women to be pregnant ? How could they do so?

Moronic.

No one said anyone was being forced to get pregnant. :cuckoo:

Next strawman...?
So a day before the third trimester it's not human and they can get an abortion, but a day after the third trimester it is human.
View attachment 47571

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
View attachment 47588
Complete idiocy as always. That seems to be all you know.

Liberal logic is ... it's the pregnant woman's choice if she wants to remain pregnant.
Current day liberal logic: people should have the least amount of choice and privacy, except when it comes to abortion.

Classic liberal logic: people should have the greatest amount of choice and privacy, but life must be protected

abortedbaby37.jpg

If that is the result of an illegal abortion, than those involved should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

What do you even know about it? Was the pregnant woman's life at risk? Was it a stillbirth and not an abortion? Do you know? Or do you only care about posting gruesome images to compensate for your position, regardless what the actual circumstances were?

I know that it is a partial birth abortion and there are over 160,000 of these abortions done each year ( babies 3 months and older) and there are over 16,000 which are done at 4 months and older - horrific - isn't it? So as this was a legal abortion - are you still against it? Will you still call it murder knowing it was done "legally"?

I can post the website there are 99 more photographs of other babies aborted like this. This is what abortion is. If you don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND USE YOUR VOICE TO SPEAK UP AND CONDEMN IT!

abortedbaby37.jpg

I know that it is a partial birth abortion and there are over 160,000 of these abortions done each year ( babies 3 months and older) and there are over 16,000 which are done at 4 months and older - horrific - isn't it? So as this was a legal abortion - are you still against it? Will you still call it murder knowing it was done "legally"?

I can post the website there are 99 more photographs of other babies aborted like this. This is what abortion is. If you don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND USE YOUR VOICE TO SPEAK UP AND CONDEMN IT!
If that was a partial birth abortion and if it was legal then it was for the safety of the mother as that is the only legal exception for such abortions.

You are mistaken. These are abortions that are legal in the United States. Do you call it murder or don't you? Answer the question.

Addressing Partial Birth Abortion

For some, accepting the reality of partial-birth abortion is difficult. Does this gruesome abortion procedure actually exist? If it does, it must have only been used to save the life of a mother, right? Unfortunately, partial-birth abortion is real. Abortion doctors perform the abortion on healthy women who do not want to be pregnant. The end result is the brutal death of a partially-born child.

Indifference has set in because the issue has been clouded. Some proponents of abortion stated that the issue of banning partial-birth abortions is more about ending abortion rights. Other abortion advocates stated there is no such thing as a "partial-birth abortion" and that such a term has no medical meaning.

This fact sheet produced by Right to Life of Michigan addresses partial-birth abortions. It contains information about the attempts to ban partial-birth abortion, description of the abortion procedure, information about the number and reasons behind partial-birth abortions, the opinions of experts in fetal medicine and the American Medical Association, and web sites where additional research information on partial-birth abortion may be obtained.

Attempts to ban partial-birth abortion
The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 was passed by Congress with large bi-partisan majorities and signed into law by President George W. Bush in November of 2003. After court challenges, this legislation was eventually ruled constitutional in a 5-4 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court in April of 2007. This ban became law after numerous previous attempts to make this procedure illegal. Below is a brief history of legislative attempts to ban partial-birth abortion.

As knowledge of this procedure increased across the country during the early 1990s, prolife legislators began to push for a ban on partial-birth abortion. On November 1, 1995, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 288 to 139 to pass the ban on partial-birth abortion. On December 7, 1995, the U.S. Senate voted 54 to 44 to ban this procedure. President Bill Clinton vetoed this bill on April 10, 1996.

After President Clinton was re-elected, prolife legislators continued to work to ban this procedure. On March 20, 1997, the House voted 295 to 136 to pass a bill that was similar to the one from 1995 with slight language changes. On May 20, 1997, the U.S. Senate voted 64 to 36 for the ban. Unfortunately, the Senate was three votes shy of the necessary two-thirds majority to override the veto that was promised by President Clinton.

President Clinton said that he would have signed this bill if it had made exceptions for women who had serious health problems. Exceptions for "serious health problems" would not prevent partial-birth abortions from being performed because of a definition in a U.S. Supreme Court decision. In the case Doe v. Bolton, the U.S. Supreme Court defined health (in the context of abortion) as "all factors—physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age—relevant to the well-being of the patient." This means that abortion doctors can pick from an endless list of health reasons to abort a child, even during the last trimester of pregnancy.

Please watch this, Faun, and listen to the former director for Planned Parenthood, Abby Johnson.

From the man who posted this video on youtube -

I saw former director of Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson on O'Reilly tonight and wanted to post that interview where she tells the story of her decision to become pro-life. I was then turned on to an interview that Huckabee did this weekend and I've decided to post it instead. In Hucakbees interview Abby goes into much greater detail on the horror that she saw during an abortion procedure and its quite powerful to hear. In fact, I couldn't watch it without shedding a few tears, and Im man enough to admit it.

How so many in our country can justify the murder of the innocent life of a child is way beyond me. The depth of depravity of those who perform these procedures and those who advocate them knowing full well what they are really like is paramount. In China women are forced to get abortions and its horrible. Here we dont force it its even worse, that weve convinced women that its their reproductive right to choose to murder. How selfish are we!

Please watch the entire video and spread it around so people can hear first hand what abortion is really like. Its not only life changing to watch this video but it may save a childs life.

Please watch this, Faun, and listen to the former director for Planned Parenthood, Abby Johnson.

I saw former director of Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson on O'Reilly tonight and wanted to post that interview where she tells the story of her decision to become pro-life. I was then turned on to an interview that Huckabee did this weekend and I've decided to post it instead. In Hucakbees interview Abby goes into much greater detail on the horror that she saw during an abortion procedure and its quite powerful to hear. In fact, I couldn't watch it without shedding a few tears, and Im man enough to admit it.

How so many in our country can justify the murder of the innocent life of a child is way beyond me. The depth of depravity of those who perform these procedures and those who advocate them knowing full well what they are really like is paramount. In China women are forced to get abortions and its horrible. Here we dont force it its even worse, that weve convinced women that its their reproductive right to choose to murder. How selfish are we!

Please watch the entire video and spread it around so people can hear first hand what abortion is really like. Its not only life changing to watch this video but it may save a childs life.

Not sure what you want me to see? It's a woman who seemingly didn't know an embryo is alive?

Not sure what you want me to see? It's a woman who seemingly didn't know an embryo is alive?

Thank you, Faun. As you acknowledge this is a life you must also acknowledge to take it is murder.

note* The woman in the video is a former director of Planned Parenthood. Today she is an advocate for Babies and is spending her time helping to save lives rather than helping to take them.

Forum List

Back