Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Lefties dont want children adopted. They want them aborted.
Lying POS. They want you to mind your own fucking business and stay out of their decisions.
Right ... So they can perform illegal abortions and make money selling spare baby parts for profit. The lefty agenda is well known.
They don't perform illegal abortions or sell any tissue for a profit. The entire video proves this. Stop being a lying piece of shit..
Yes that's why the investigation was launched. You haven't even watched the video. Only baby killing brokers are pretending it doesn't show what it shows.
I watched it and read the entire fucking transcript you sick, lying piece of shit. The only "investigation" is by right wing politicians placating assholes like you.

We have liftoff!!!!!!! Once again you get frustrated because you can't force your BS and go ballistic. You're too predictable, old man

Lying POS. They want you to mind your own fucking business and stay out of their decisions.
Right ... So they can perform illegal abortions and make money selling spare baby parts for profit. The lefty agenda is well known.
They don't perform illegal abortions or sell any tissue for a profit. The entire video proves this. Stop being a lying piece of shit..
Yes that's why the investigation was launched. You haven't even watched the video. Only baby killing brokers are pretending it doesn't show what it shows.

Deny,deny,deny....it's what Left turds do in spite of evidence
I'm eternally disappointed by their refusal to prepare themselves even at the most basic level for our little discussions. Do they look at or read nothing except progressive press releases??

You lied and claimed Sanger supported abortion. I provided evidence proving your lie.

You did not. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows Sanger was an abortion embracing racist.
And yet, you can not provide anything from Sanger supporting abortion while I provided several statements from her decrying abortion. And I got them from a right wing website, red state.com. Not all conservatives are lying pricks like you.

I watched it and read the entire fucking transcript you sick, lying piece of shit. The only "investigation" is by right wing politicians placating assholes like you.
Sure you did, faggy mcpheeters.

I am sure those needy children appreciate your excuses. Hopefully, a loving gay couple will step up while you "consider" your options.
Ah, the only purpose the left has for libe children...to be groomed to satisfy the depraved appetites of the homo community. Maybe they are better off dead....

That's what you nitwits said about Kermit Gosnell too. It's not like you are in the habit of telling the truth. So forgive me if I laugh at you.

You lied and claimed Sanger supported abortion. I provided evidence proving your lie.

You did not. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows Sanger was an abortion embracing racist.
And yet, you can not provide anything from Sanger supporting abortion while I provided several statements from her decrying abortion. And I got them from a right wing website, red state.com. Not all conservatives are lying pricks like you.

Awww widdle paddy is all mad and shit LMAO You need help for your anger issues

i believe if they actually witnessed a baby being cut up (read; butchered like a pig) they would deny it, i also believe if they actually did witness this butchery they would be gleaming with joy and reveling. :up:

They would claim it's being taken out of context and try and convince you they are saving the child from a future of mean old republicans

Ah, the only purpose the left has for libe children...to be groomed to satisfy the depraved appetites of the homo community. Maybe they are better off dead....

That's what you nitwits said about Kermit Gosnell too. It's not like you are in the habit of telling the truth. So forgive me if I laugh at you.
Gosnell is a god to them..or as joeb called him...a HERO.

You can't be serious

You can't be serious
100 percent.

You can't be serious
100 percent.

Anyone that thinks Gosnell is a hero has some major issues going on

it seems they have tried and convicted her too.

yet they refuse to accept court documents of their own crimes .

they are liars and traitors to this country

Hi Truth Matters. Long time no see. :)

In other words 'I approve of human trafficking and the butchery of pregnant women to feed the abortion industry. I will lie, cheat, and kill to protect it.' Tell me something I didn't know.

No one said that about Gosnell.

11141257_521596084655758_7095705331939281938_n.jpg

why does the right claim she has been convicted of something?

because they are liars

We have liftoff!!!!!!! Once again you get frustrated because you can't force your BS and go ballistic. You're too predictable, old man

You have been posting lies, insults, abuse and distortions this whole thread. You and KG have gone off your meds. You're positively frothing at the mouth with your hatred and lies.

I watched the video. It's crap. Again, heavily edited to make believe the doctor says something she never said. That's why it took them a year to release it. It took that long.

There are 100,000 children added to the rolls of children waiting for adoption every year, who will never find homes. You want to increase that number times 10.

You lie when you say you want to end abortion. You propose NOTHING to help women keep their babies.

In Canada, abortion is legal and free, but because we have paid maternity leave, free healthcare with no copayment, subsidized day care, family leave, and income supports for families with young children, our abortion rate is half that of the U.S.

But you won't support any of those things because, in truth you just want a target for your anger and hate and abortion gives you the excuse to come here with your nastiness and your hatred and insult people.

Campaign life your name's a lie. You don't care if women die.

Forum List

Back