🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif
How is women not be able get the proper medical care “Excellent News? “
Your war on women just never ceases.
What medical care does PP provide exactly ?

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif
How is women not be able get the proper medical care “Excellent News? “
Your war on women just never ceases.
What medical care does PP provide exactly ?

Uterine scrapings for profit.

The older the baby, the more money they get.

So they are defunding it which will make most Dems come out in droves. The Evans didn't became holier than thou because of Roe VRS Wade , they became holier than thou due to desegregation.

Now its a matter of greed and hate. Barry Goldwater, was pro PP. His wife especially.

I have never seen such a hateful bunch.

So they are defunding it which will make most Dems come out in droves. The Evans didn't became holier than thou because of Roe VRS Wade , they became holier than thou due to desegregation.

Now its a matter of greed and hate. Barry Goldwater, was pro PP. His wife especially.

I am hateful because I don't support corporate welfare but do believe in a woman's right to choose?

What the fuck?

Can’t wait for the midterms so we can stop this insanity from the right.

How does Democrats losing stop insanity on the right?
funny you think the do nothing GOP Congress will win in November.
Once the Dems win they can stop the toxic Trump agenda and start to restore sanity to this country.

If Congress is doing nothing what on earth do democrats need to stop?
Tax cuts that proportionately favor the 1%. And of course Trump. But I already told you this.

I am hateful because I don't support corporate welfare but do believe in a woman's right to choose?

What the fuck?
I think abortion should be legal until age 2, minimum. That way, we can get rid of all these welfare babie

Forum List

Back