🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

I'll never understand why so many progs argue so hard to kill mostly black babies

Seems self defeating, or maybe their racism is so ingrained that they just can't help themselves :dunno:

I'll never understand why so many progs argue so hard to kill mostly black babies

Seems self defeating, or maybe their racism is so ingrained that they just can't help themselves
When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interrupt them.
~Napoleon Bonaparte
:dunno:

This is the tragedy of Trump winning the presidency.
It gives a louder voice to the sick, racist morally reprehensible people that voted for him.
But fortunately there’s a change coming.
Once Bob Mueller releases his criminal findings, the GOP will either do the right thing and put impeachment on the table .. or more likely shirk their responsibility, and suffer the consequences by the electorate.

One way or another this madness IS going to stop.
Count on it.

Seems self defeating, or maybe their racism is so ingrained that they just can't help themselves :dunno:
Liar. You’re making up shit and swallowing it at the same time.
That black babies nonsense is just total bullshit.
And whenever a trumpanzee even mentions the word racism and points to the left I get a hardy laugh because the ONLY racist comments that are spouted on this forum are by the DEPLORABLES.

It gives a louder voice to the sick, racist morally reprehensible people that voted for him.
Once Bob Mueller releases his criminal findings, the GOP will either do the right thing and put impeachment on the table .. or more likely shirk their responsibility, and suffer the consequences by the electorate.

Count on it.
Hey, I am on your team here, buddy. I am pro-choice.

I just don't want to pay for anyone else's pro-choice. That's all.

Liar. You’re making up shit and swallowing it at the same time.
That black babies nonsense is just total bullshit.
And whenever a trumpanzee even mentions the word racism and points to the left I get a hardy laugh because the ONLY racist comments that are spouted on this forum are by the DEPLORABLES.
:lol:
:lmao:

I don't know if your self-righteousness comes from your delusional self-image or general lack of self-awareness.

Count on it.
3 seat gain for us in the Senate - minimum

Book it

And we will keep the House

And with the economy revving up, a 2nd Trump term is all but assured

Book it

Count on it.
Hey, I am on your team here, buddy. I am pro-choice.

I just don't want to pay for anyone else's pro-choice. That's all.

More deplorable insanity. Is there any other?
Why does abortion have to stop before the child is born. It is still a burden on the mother. It's still more costly to society. What is the difference?
When people tell you who they are, believe them.
Maya Angelou.

Duh. Advocating fully formed babies being killed up to 2 years old is murder by any statute.
And hilariously you say call yourself a lawyer.
:lmao:

So, why not make it legal? If that's all that is standing in our way. Just make murder of a 2-year-old by that kids mother legal. Problem solved.

Closed Planned Parenthood locations means less access to birth control and more unwanted pregnancies

Conservatives LOVE taking care of those children

Count on it.

Book it

Book it
Moron forgets this is the lowest rated prez in history.
He’s historically unpopular... and you’re counting on another term.
Ha ha ha ha

Count on it.

Book it

Book it
Moron forgets this is the lowest rated prez in history.
He’s historically unpopular... and you’re counting on another term.
Ha ha ha ha
maxresdefault.jpg

excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif
Think about how exciting it will be for Republicans when all those women are hurt:. They have to be so happy:

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif
5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

Closed Planned Parenthood locations means less access to birth control and more unwanted pregnancies

Conservatives LOVE taking care of those children
Just set a low price on an abortion procedure and make it an unlimited entitlement. Why does PP get to get rich off our tax dollars?

So they are defunding it which will make most Dems come out in droves. The Evans didn't became holier than thou because of Roe VRS Wade , they became holier than thou due to desegregation.

Now its a matter of greed and hate. Barry Goldwater, was pro PP. His wife especially.

I have never seen such a hateful bunch.

Who cares what Barry Goldwater thinks??

Planned parenthood was created to wipe out minorities. They’ve killed more than just about any other hate group combined

I think we should fund it in full.

Saving the world from bunch of lefties is a heroic action. Even better, we get to save children from
1) Single mothers.
2) Public schools.

In the bible that combination is also referred to as Hell.

Where did you go to school? Sears and Roebuck?

Forum List

Back