🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif
How is women not be able get the proper medical care “Excellent News? “
Your war on women just never ceases.

Killing children isn’t medical care

excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif

Yeah it's because they are no longer getting the steady flow of taxpayer's money that they weren't supposed to be receiving in the first place... and which PP acolytes swore they weren't receiving...

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

quote:

e5084246.gif

abortions are not "proper medical care"

if that were the case, mafia hitman would be doctors

I think we should fund it in full.

Saving the world from bunch of lefties is a heroic action. Even better, we get to save children from
1) Single mothers.
2) Public schools.

In the bible that combination is also referred to as Hell.
Post from a very sick mind.

Leftist dictionary:

Sick mind = mind that sticks with facts.

And the guy calls himself reasonable. ROFLMAO! You must be the least reasonable member of the forum, these guys get everything backwards.

Anyway, I thought you were for funding it so...
I’m not reasonable because I believe in public schools that MOST of our nation’s children MUST attend?
And how do you prevent “ single mothers?”
Damn, you’re one dumb and crazy mfer.

I do not believe children should be subjected to the hell that is public schools. Heck, their parents do better job at teaching them than the schools, even though they have no training in such endeavors. The public schools suck so bad that they literally have to drug the pupils in order for them to mentally cope in the leftist hell-hole environment.

Good job, home schooling parents! You beat the hell out of the leftist utopia.

How do you prevent single motherhood? Well we already both agree that abortion is one way of doing it. For IQ>70 people (not you(), they could just use the pill.
Your depiction of public schools is hilarious. There are MANY great public schools in every county in every state in the country. ( except Alabama which is dead last in education) If you didn’t drop out of school after the 8th grade you’d know this. I’m from NJ and we have some of the best in the nation. We have the highest % of students that graduate and go on to college.
And don’t lump me into your bizarre views on abortion.

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

quote:

e5084246.gif

Killing children isn’t medical care

Nope. It's insurance for human traffickers and rapists.

Saving the world from bunch of lefties is a heroic action. Even better, we get to save children from
1) Single mothers.
2) Public schools.

Leftist dictionary:

And the guy calls himself reasonable. ROFLMAO! You must be the least reasonable member of the forum, these guys get everything backwards.

I’m not reasonable because I believe in public schools that MOST of our nation’s children MUST attend?

I do not believe children should be subjected to the hell that is public schools. Heck, their parents do better job at teaching them than the schools, even though they have no training in such endeavors. The public schools suck so bad that they literally have to drug the pupils in order for them to mentally cope in the leftist hell-hole environment.

How do you prevent single motherhood? Well we already both agree that abortion is one way of doing it. For IQ>70 people (not you(), they could just use the pill.
Your depiction of public schools is hilarious. There are MANY great public schools in every county in every state in the country. ( except Alabama which is dead last in education) If you didn’t drop out of school after the 8th grade you’d know this. I’m from NJ and we have some of the best in the nation. We have the highest % of students that graduate and go on to college.
And don’t lump me into your bizarre views on abortion.

yeah, so great

kids don't know shit.....
all these people going to college to stay at home with mommy and daddy

Maybe state and local governments are cracking down on the sale of human body parts. That would put a damper on PP's "profit margin".
excellent news!!

quote:

e5084246.gif

Yeah it's because they are no longer getting the steady flow of taxpayer's money that they weren't supposed to be receiving in the first place... and which PP acolytes swore they weren't receiving...

PP is older than you are, I think.

1) Single mothers.
2) Public schools.

Leftist dictionary:

How do you prevent single motherhood? Well we already both agree that abortion is one way of doing it. For IQ>70 people (not you), they could just use the pill.

How do you prevent single motherhood?

By getting married...

View attachment 169182
excellent news!!

quote:

e5084246.gif

abortions are not "proper medical care"

if that were the case, mafia hitman would be doctors
Bingo. Another dope who doesn’t know about the wide variety of medical services PP provides.

Forum List

Back