🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

Closed Planned Parenthood locations means less access to birth control and more unwanted pregnancies

Conservatives LOVE taking care of those children
Just set a low price on an abortion procedure and make it an unlimited entitlement. Why does PP get to get rich off our tax dollars?
:dunno:
They have never gotten rich off of family planning

Your tax dollars do not pay for abortions

More deplorable insanity. Is there any other?
Why does abortion have to stop before the child is born. It is still a burden on the mother. It's still more costly to society. What is the difference?
:dunno:
Why does it have to stop?
Because we live in a civilized society unlike the one you want to exist.

Civilized societies don’t kill their children

Heck most barbarian societies dont

So they are defunding it which will make most Dems come out in droves. The Evans didn't became holier than thou because of Roe VRS Wade , they became holier than thou due to desegregation.

Now its a matter of greed and hate. Barry Goldwater, was pro PP. His wife especially.

I have never seen such a hateful bunch.

Who cares what Barry Goldwater thinks??

Planned parenthood was created to wipe out minorities. They’ve killed more than just about any other hate group combined
Actually, planned parenthood eases the burden of unwanted children in all families

So they are defunding it which will make most Dems come out in droves. The Evans didn't became holier than thou because of Roe VRS Wade , they became holier than thou due to desegregation.

Now its a matter of greed and hate. Barry Goldwater, was pro PP. His wife especially.

Who cares what Barry Goldwater thinks??

Planned parenthood was created to wipe out minorities. They’ve killed more than just about any other hate group combined

Abortions are declining. That is what happens when birth control is cheap and covered by ins.

I think we should fund it in full.

Saving the world from bunch of lefties is a heroic action. Even better, we get to save children from
1) Single mothers.
2) Public schools.

In the bible that combination is also referred to as Hell.
Post from a very sick mind.

Leftist dictionary:

Sick mind = mind that sticks with facts.

And the guy calls himself reasonable. ROFLMAO! You must be the least reasonable member of the forum, these guys get everything backwards.

Anyway, I thought you were for funding it so...
I’m not reasonable because I believe in public schools that MOST of our nation’s children MUST attend?
And how do you prevent “ single mothers?”
Damn, you’re one dumb and crazy mfer.

I do not believe children should be subjected to the hell that is public schools. Heck, their parents do better job at teaching them than the schools, even though they have no training in such endeavors. The public schools suck so bad that they literally have to drug the pupils in order for them to mentally cope in the leftist hell-hole environment.

Good job, home schooling parents! You beat the hell out of the leftist utopia.

How do you prevent single motherhood? Well we already both agree that abortion is one way of doing it. For IQ>70 people (not you), they could just use the pill.

You know the old saying: "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

Maybe you should adhere to that advice when you try to discuss public schools.

This is the tragedy of Trump winning the presidency.
It gives a louder voice to the sick, racist morally reprehensible people that voted for him.
But fortunately there’s a change coming.
Once Bob Mueller releases his criminal findings, the GOP will either do the right thing and put impeachment on the table .. or more likely shirk their responsibility, and suffer the consequences by the electorate.

One way or another this madness IS going to stop.
Count on it.

I don’t think pp supporters voted for him

I think abortion should be legal until age 2, minimum. That way, we can get rid of all these welfare babies.
More deplorable insanity. Is there any other?

Why is that bad from your perspective?
Duh. Advocating fully formed babies being killed up to 2 years old is murder by any statute.
And hilariously you say call yourself a lawyer.

He is advocating changing the law.

You pay for all corp welfare, what is one more, and 500 million a year is not a lot. Title X is title X no matter where its done.
What the...???? That's like saying thieves are stealing from you all the time. What's one more scam, mugging, or burglary?
:lol:

I don't want ANY corporate welfare. If PP has to go down first, so be it.

excellent news!!

a terrorist organization that exists solely to murder babies having money problems is a story I can get excited about!

Planned Parenthood Is Collapsing Due To Financial Issues

quote:
A drop in state and federal funding is forcing Planned Parenthood to shut down dozens of locations.

The demise of Planned Parenthood across the U.S. as the nation’s largest provider of abortion services is losing government subsidies.

According to a report from the American Life League or ALL, Planned Parenthood closed 32 of its facilities in 2017 due to the declining profitability of its operations.

This, despite a barrage of pro-choice mainstream media propaganda, as well as support from democrat machine politics, mostly in blue states.

The ALL found the number of Planned Parenthood facilities has dropped from its record highest of 938 back in 1995 to 597 in 2017.

e5084246.gif
Think about how exciting it will be for Republicans when all those women are hurt:. They have to be so happy:

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif
5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

Being a mother doesn’t hurt women. Killing their children does

Hell,Cheer them on. Most aborted babies are nonwhite..why the hell do we want MORE nonwhites reproducing and on the welfare rolls? NO THANKS! I always care about the race of the aborted baby before giving a shit or not.

I am hateful because I don't support corporate welfare but do believe in a woman's right to choose?

What the fuck?
Abortion isn't about "a woman's right to choose"
It's about killing babies, so that abusive men can escape accountability.

It's about facilitating human trafficking.
It's about hiding incest and abuse.
It's about child sexual predation.

It's about making millions for the Democrat party.
It's about killing babies for profit.
It's about debasing and abusing and killing women.

That's what abortion is about.

I am hateful because I don't support corporate welfare but do believe in a woman's right to choose?

What the fuck?
Abortion isn't about "a woman's right to choose"
It's about killing babies, so that abusive men can escape accountability.

It's about facilitating human trafficking.
It's about hiding incest and abuse.
It's about child sexual predation.

It's about making millions for the Democrat party.
It's about killing babies for profit.
It's about debasing and abusing and killing women.

That's what abortion is about.
It's about managing the size of families you will raise

What do my tax dollars pay for? Why does PP get them? Fuck Corporate Welfare!!!
Planned Parenthood gets paid for performing services such a mammograms, Pap smears and pregnancy services to women using government insurance

They get paid to do those things.

But they don't actually do them.

When they do them, it is only when they are done with an abortion.

In other words...quit lying.

Planned Parenthood gets paid for performing services such a mammograms, Pap smears and pregnancy services to women using government insurance

Planned parenthood does exactly NO mammograms or Pap smears. Educate yourself liberal!

They get paid to do those things.

But they don't actually do them.

When they do them, it is only when they are done with an abortion.

In other words...quit lying.
That is a ridiculous post

You are just making shit up

Planned parenthood does exactly NO mammograms or Pap smears. Educate yourself liberal!
They refer the services.
They are not funded for abortion

Educate yourself conservative

Forum List

Back