Planned Parenthood makes weird threat; Candace Owens responds, goes HAM!

Candace Owens said that ! Really? the Candace Owens!!!!.......who’s Candace Owens?

I realize you think you're casting aspersions on her importance, but you're actually just making yourself look REALLY uninformed.

Lol. Why ? Must we all be informed of the endless supply of do nothing, media whore , talking heads . How can you keep up?

I have a 3-digit IQ and a memory longer than the lifespan of a mayfly.

If you had more brain power than raw sewage, you would realize that you could have used the same Internet connection to LOOK HER UP as you did to snivel about not knowing who she is, Mensa Boy.

Candace Owens said that ! Really? the Candace Owens!!!!.......who’s Candace Owens?

I realize you think you're casting aspersions on her importance, but you're actually just making yourself look REALLY uninformed.

Lol. Why ? Must we all be informed of the endless supply of do nothing, media whore , talking heads . How can you keep up?

I had no clue who she was either, had to Google her. If you do not listen to talk radio there is no way you would know who she is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you bother to stay informed about popular media figures on both sides of the aisle, you would. I virtually never watch TV news or political talk shows, but I still know who the more popular leftist figures are.

Leftism is no excuse for stupidity, even if it IS the cause of so much of it.

Last edited:
She’s a political big mouth . The ones who talk a lot a shit , but never seem to run for office themselves . They just want to sell their hacky books .

No, YOU are a political big mouth who talks a lot of shit while never seeming to do anything real. SHE is a member of the media, and just because you don't like the news and commentary she presents because it doesn't agree with you doesn't make it less meaningful than, for example, the schlock printed in the NY Times.

'conservative commentator and activist'

Activist in what ? Selling dopey books to rubes?

Not as “cool” as selling aborted body parts, ghoul?

For medical research .

God forbid your baby gets sick . Cause you would deny her life saving treatment that care from that type of research . Right ?

Yup, nice of you to show us how you really feel about women...dumbass.

In fairness, I doubt he hates her any more than any other woman who would walk to the other side of the street to avoid him (which is to say, all of us). I'm pretty sure he's hateful and dismissive more because he's a partisan leftist hack than because he's a misogynist.

She’s a political big mouth . The ones who talk a lot a shit , but never seem to run for office themselves . They just want to sell their hacky books .

No, YOU are a political big mouth who talks a lot of shit while never seeming to do anything real. SHE is a member of the media, and just because you don't like the news and commentary she presents because it doesn't agree with you doesn't make it less meaningful than, for example, the schlock printed in the NY Times.

Yep ! Which makes me just as qualified as Candice !

Taxpayer funds should not go to this hack group of libtards!

Why not . They provide al kinds of medical services for women everywhere.

No, they don't. Nor are they at all necessary to provide any medical service except abortion, since that is the only one they provide that isn't readily available at a higher quality from multiple other sources.

Yup, nice of you to show us how you really feel about women...dumbass.

In fairness, I doubt he hates her any more than any other woman who would walk to the other side of the street to avoid him (which is to say, all of us). I'm pretty sure he's hateful and dismissive more because he's a partisan leftist hack than because he's a misogynist.

How am I a misogynist?!!

Cause if “media whore”? That’s a term. Y’all getting all PC on me ? Lol. What would Candice think !

For medical research .

God forbid your baby gets sick . Cause you would deny her life saving treatment that care from that type of research . Right ?

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Mengele. If you're looking for people to applaud your "practicality" in using people you view as worthless for spare parts for people you personally value, you're in the wrong century and the wrong country. Try Germany circa 1942 or so.

Yep ! Which makes me just as qualified as Candice !

No, because she - like me and unlike you - also has a 3-digit IQ. She, also unlike you, is interesting, witty, and not less-appealing than a shaved dog's butt.

So there's a whole list of qualifications you aren't anywhere near.

I had no clue who she was either, had to Google her. If you do not listen to talk radio there is no way you would know who she is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Me, either. I have no clue who she is. She must be in the echo chamber somewhere.

So let me get this straight. If someone calls for going after the opposition at the polls, you consider that a "weird threat"?

You sure about that?

palin_target_graphic_cropped.jpg

For medical research .

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Mengele. If you're looking for people to applaud your "practicality" in using people you view as worthless for spare parts for people you personally value, you're in the wrong century and the wrong country. Try Germany circa 1942 or so.

What do you think ? The reason for providing abortions is to sell some medical material on the side ? How much do you think that brings in?

So let me get this straight. If someone calls for going after the opposition at the polls, you consider that a "weird threat"?

You sure about that?

He must have really been upset when Trump said his “2nd amendment friends” would stop Hillary !

Forum List

Back