Planned Parenthood makes weird threat; Candace Owens responds, goes HAM!

If you bother to stay informed about popular media figures on both sides of the aisle, you would.

I happily and proudly admit I do not stay informed about popular media figures on either sides of the aisle, they are a commodity I would not piss on if they were on fire.

I'm glad you're happy and proud to admit that you're here running your gums with as little information as possible. Whatever floats your boat.

:21::21::21::21:

You think you get information from popular media figures! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! Damn near made me spill my beer!

Candace Owens said that ! Really? the Candace Owens!!!!.......who’s Candace Owens?

I realize you think you're casting aspersions on her importance, but you're actually just making yourself look REALLY uninformed.

Lol. Why ? Must we all be informed of the endless supply of do nothing, media whore , talking heads . How can you keep up?

Yup, nice of you to show us how you really feel about women...dumbass.

In fairness, I doubt he hates her any more than any other woman who would walk to the other side of the street to avoid him (which is to say, all of us). I'm pretty sure he's hateful and dismissive more because he's a partisan leftist hack than because he's a misogynist.

How am I a misogynist?!!

Cause if “media whore”? That’s a term. Y’all getting all PC on me ? Lol. What would Candice think !

You may want to consider re-reading your own post....(without getting PC) dumbass (that's a term).

Taxpayer funds should not go to this hack group of libtards!

Why not . They provide al kinds of medical services for women everywhere.
Anyone can provide any of those services!

But they don’t . That’s why PP exists .

Yes, they do . . . except for abortion. THAT'S why Planned Parenthood exists.

No it’s not. It’s a small part of what they do . And they can’t use fed funds for it .

No it’s not. It’s a small part of what they do . And they can’t use fed funds for it .

lol....that's cute...can't use fed funds for it......and Hillary can't use a private server for National business :rolleyes:

PP is one of the reasons we have so many prostitutes and evil Feminazis today.
It empowers bad behavior and encourages it by providing a TAXPAYER funded protection blanket for them
So rather than keep their legs closed in the first place, PP provides a taxpayer funded cushion to catch them as they fall.

Same as welfare has created a class of entitlement minded dependents on taxpayers, PP is just another welfare program enabling and encouraging personal IRRESPONSIBILITY. BOTH programs have only one REAL objective........votes for Democrats because both welfare and PP create more problems than it solves.

Something DEMS and PROGS excel at.

If you bother to stay informed about popular media figures on both sides of the aisle, you would.

I happily and proudly admit I do not stay informed about popular media figures on either sides of the aisle, they are a commodity I would not piss on if they were on fire.

I'm glad you're happy and proud to admit that you're here running your gums with as little information as possible. Whatever floats your boat.

You think you get information from popular media figures! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! Damn near made me spill my beer!

Well, admittedly, it's probably not nearly as exciting as pulling "information" out of my ass, the way you do. Smells better, though.

we love our African American women that have fled the plantation, don't we folks?

22e3e8.png

4cbd66.png
Progressives are the most violent people on the planet second only to Muslims. All progressives are fucked in the head.

Well, admittedly, it's probably not nearly as exciting as pulling "information" out of my ass, the way you do. Smells better, though.

I like it when you sheep double down on your ignorance. Rarely are people honest enough to admit to things like the fact they get their information from "popular media figures".

Popular media figures are entertainers, they are not sources of information for anyone that actually wants real information.

I like it when you sheep double down on your ignorance. Rarely are people honest enough to admit to things like the fact they get their information from "popular media figures".

Popular media figures are entertainers, they are not sources of information for anyone that actually wants real information.

I like it when you worms double down on your arrogance. Rarely are people honest enough to admit the fact that they make up their own "information" to suit them.

Your imagination is lurid, but not a source of information.

Forum List

Back