Planned Parenthood Videos Authenicated

That's OK, right wingers....you really didn't need [sane] women's vote anyway. LOL
How can a woman be okay with her baby born alive so they can get body parts. While painfully killing it?
What in the hell are you talking about?
You don't care either way, you are irrelevant.
Whether I care or not doesn't change the fact that you are talking utter nonsense.

cant wait for the left to come up with the real story behind this.
I bet they have not yet responded because they are waiting for their leaders to come up with the talking points.

The OP is hearsay from a rightwing anti-abortion interest group.
of course it is.

The Alliance Defending Freedom is a rightwing interest group. The OP is nothing more than their say so.

What else do you need explained to you?

That's OK, right wingers....you really didn't need [sane] women's vote anyway. LOL
How can a woman be okay with her baby born alive so they can get body parts. While painfully killing it?
Whether I care or not doesn't change the fact that you are talking utter nonsense.
irrelevant.

In the video a woman states the heart started beating before she harvest the body part. So what kind of woman would give permmision for that to happen to their baby.

I bet they have not yet responded because they are waiting for their leaders to come up with the talking points.

The link to the forensic report was in the article....dumb ass

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/CoalfireCMPvideosReport.pdf
Still has to be wrong if it does not support the side of the baby killers.

Let's start here, directly from the report:

The scope of Coalfire’s analysis did not cover or include:

- Validation of those individuals depicted in the video or audio, who recorded the video and audio files, the location where they were recorded, when they were recorded, or the purpose of the recordings;

- Providing an opinion on the chain of custody prior to receipt of source materials by Coalfire;

- Coalfire’s analysis was limited to only the source materials received from the Organization and did not include interviews of participants in the videos or audio.

lets see, Yes the videos are real and not tampered with, however it was a totally staged situation. They were not done in a PP office and those are not PP employees.
We would never act that way.. can we have money now?

That won't work either since the very first video was proven to feature a well known abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood and the news media went on to investigate her and detailed how much she had made over and above her salary. But don't stop there, come up with some other excuses.

But they were quick to post Planned Parenthood's hired gun's report was gospel.

In the video a woman states the heart started beating before she harvest the body part. So what kind of woman would give permmision for that to happen to their baby.
The heart starts beating early on you idiot. That changes nothing at all...
CP1.jpg

I suppose you think this will suddenly, magically, reverse the American people's 2 to 1 support for PP AND for its funding?

lol, delusional.

But they were quick to post Planned Parenthood's hired gun's report was gospel.

A tacit concession this new report is biased.

lol, oops.

Forum List

Back