Playing 'chicken'

Perhaps we should invade Cuba. That will one up mr. Putin.

Why? The Cubans have been invading Florida for ages. Well, unless you just want to return the favor. Hell,might be a good idea for all those uninsured, under insured folks, health care is free in Cuba, I've heard.

I am no fan of Obama. That said, there is little he can do to now concerning Russia and Putin that will be effective in the short term.

P.S. My remark about Cuba was in jest.

Why? The Cubans have been invading Florida for ages. Well, unless you just want to return the favor. Hell,might be a good idea for all those uninsured, under insured folks, health care is free in Cuba, I've heard.
I would focus on the oil reserves. In 2013 they had over 100 million barrels of oil. Not to mention undiscovered offshore deposits in the North Cuba Basin.

I am no fan of Obama. That said, there is little he can do to now concerning Russia and Putin that will be effective in the short term.

P.S. My remark about Cuba was in jest.

P.S. So was mine...

Forum List

Back