Playing politics during COVID 2020: USS Comfort

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Disturbing article about how Gov. Cuomo and NY Democrats were more interested in beating Trump on a game of politics than they were fighting the spread of COVID.

NY had some of the most stringent regulations during COVID. Why they did not take advantage of the capacity AND the resources provided by Uniformed Services is beyond disturbing.

This is another instance of Democrats putting politics above all else during the COVID Pandemic. Everything they did for COVID was not to solve the problem first but to first take care of themselves politically.

I don’t trust Democrats when it comes to the next pandemic given their exposed hypocrisy during 2020.

I hate to say this, but democrats don't even like Cuomo, as they on some level know he probably should be in jail for how his violated women over the years.

But he is a democrat, so nothing will ever be done to put in him jail for anything.

And since democrats own the media and federal law enforcement agencies, they have no interest is pursuing him in any way.

In short, no one cares.

One of the clearest demonstrations of how little Democrats value the lives of American citizens. Instead of transferring Covid infected people from hospitals into the USS Comfort, he essentially bio-bombed nursing homes by sending them there. It resulted in thousands of needless deaths. He was never held accountable because the Democrat controlled media covered for him.

Disturbing article about how Gov. Cuomo and NY Democrats were more interested in beating Trump on a game of politics than they were fighting the spread of COVID.

NY had some of the most stringent regulations during COVID. Why they did not take advantage of the capacity AND the resources provided by Uniformed Services is beyond disturbing.

This is another instance of Democrats putting politics above all else during the COVID Pandemic. Everything they did for COVID was not to solve the problem first but to first take care of themselves politically.

I don’t trust Democrats when it comes to the next pandemic given their exposed hypocrisy during 2020.
I wouldn't trust a democrat to walk my fucking dog.

One of the clearest demonstrations of how little Democrats value the lives of American citizens. Instead of transferring Covid infected people from hospitals into the USS Comfort, he essentially bio-bombed nursing homes by sending them there. It resulted in thousands of needless deaths. He was never held accountable because the Democrat controlled media covered for him.
Jay Inslee did the exact same thing in WA and to make matters worse, he spread the virus from the Puget Sound area, 300 miles away to Spokane, by flying known covid-infected people to a hospital on the east side of the state.

'Dr. Risch points out that taxpayers spent $660 million building field hospitals across the country. Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo and other Democratic governors kept these facilities empty to maintain bed inventories in anticipation of the flood of patients inaccurately predicted by the fear-mongering models, ginned up by two Gates-funded organizations, IMHE and Royal College of London, and then anointed as gospel by Dr. Fauci -- seemingly as part of the crusade to generate public panic.

With those quarantine centers standing empty, those governors sent infected elderly back to crowded nursing homes, where they spread the disease to the most vulnerable population with lethal effect.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 10)

Democrats hated Trump with every fiber of their being because Trump showed America how successful Conservative leadership could be.

Due to their TDS mental illness the Democrat filth screwed a lot of people by being anti Trump first.

I hate to say this, but democrats don't even like Cuomo, as they on some level know he probably should be in jail for how his violated women over the years.

But he is a democrat, so nothing will ever be done to put in him jail for anything.

And since democrats own the media and federal law enforcement agencies, they have no interest is pursuing him in any way.

In short, no one cares.
Sure, they don't like him now. Back in the day weren't they suggesting he should run for president? I just wonder how many Dems knew what he was up to but supported him anyway.

In my opinion as an unbiased Canadian, there's little doubt that the Demonrats played politics on Covid, nearly as much as the reubs did.

Let's not let this topic go batshit crazy with wild theories that the Dems purposely spread Covid!

That's some first class equivocating there, for a so-called "unbiased Canadian".

The 'reubs' was my typo. It was supposed to be 'repubs'.

As a Christian, you're touching children with your words of support for religion's crimes of child abuse.

As usual, you're letting your fantasy world intrude on your perception of my reality.

Quote me ever saying I was a Christian.

Bye.

**********​
**********​
**********​

In my opinion as an unbiased Canadian, there's little doubt that the Demonrats played politics on Covid, nearly as much as the reubs did.

Let's not let this topic go batshit crazy with wild theories that the Dems purposely spread Covid!
No conspiracy about Democrats purposely spreading COVID. This thread is about the Democrats putting politics at the top vs. doing what is best.

Why would you trust either party? Both parties have shown that politics is far, far more important than anything else, including the Constitution, the fragile democracy etc.

Put Proportional Representation in place and things might change. But with the current system, things will just keep getting worse.

Your full of shit . Unbiased? Your a joke . And democrats definitely killed thousands because of their hate of America and Trump . Biggest threat to America and Americans.

Why would you trust either party? Both parties have shown that politics is far, far more important than anything else, including the Constitution, the fragile democracy etc.

Put Proportional Representation in place and things might change. But with the current system, things will just keep getting worse.
I’m just pointing out the discrepancy between both parties during the pandemic. Between the the two,,why would one trust Democrats in the next pandemic over the Republicans?

Let's not go bat shit crazy with conspiracy theories?

How about Putin done it?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back