Please Mrs. Clinton, go away!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hillary Clinton: Calling Trump Supporters ‘Deplorables’ Handed Him ‘A Political Gift’
Clinton gave her first major TV interview since the 2016 presidential race, ahead of the release of her new book reflecting on her election defeat.

Sweetheart, if you believe, calling the deplorable's deplorable helped Trump win, than you got bigger issues than Vogue. You lost because you took people for granted, especially us black folk, what the heck about that can't you understand????? And then at the last minute, you give us rappers to bring out the fuckin vote???? You excited no one and I mean nobody was excited about you, you sounded like a canned politically correct grandma who used the word creep, which I haven't heard since TLC made it a number one hit in the 90's grandma.......
to describe a racist white mf, who deserved more, now had you went crunk on his white ass, you'd be in the white house today....just sayin girlfriend!!

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

Hillary Clinton: Calling Trump Supporters ‘Deplorables’ Handed Him ‘A Political Gift’
Clinton gave her first major TV interview since the 2016 presidential race, ahead of the release of her new book reflecting on her election defeat.

Sweetheart, if you believe, calling the deplorable's deplorable helped Trump win, than you got bigger issues than Vogue. You lost because you took people for granted, especially us black folk, what the heck about that can't you understand????? And then at the last minute, you give us rappers to bring out the fuckin vote???? You excited no one and I mean nobody was excited about you, you sounded like a canned politically correct grandma who used the word creep, which I haven't heard since TLC made it a number one hit in the 90's grandma.......
to describe a racist white mf, who deserved more, now had you went crunk on his white ass, you'd be in the white house today....just sayin girlfriend!!

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

No.....please stay Mrs. clinton......keep up the good work.....we need more democrats kicked out of office....

• Banned
Hillary blames everyone but herself for her loss.....as she takes another sip from her glass of Chardonnay.
The Clinton's are hustlers.....did she write a book when she lost to Obama? When you lose to a black guy, who's been around for a hot minute in politics prior to winning the white house and damn near lose to a 90 year old progressive liberal jew....maybe just maybe, its time to call it quits and slither away somewhere, just sayin

Nothing says "go away" to somebody like constantly starting threads about them.

:oops:

It shows how much power the Clintons have when the Democrats can't make Hillary STFU even though they desperately want her to. Every time she opens that yap, she proves what we have been saying about her all along. She is a LOSER in every sense of the word.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

It took you guys only a year to figure out what a bad candidate you had. :laugh:

Better later than never though.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

No.....please stay Mrs. clinton......keep up the good work.....we need more democrats kicked out of office....
Hillary wasn't kicked out of office and Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.....but being kicked out of office isn't as bad as having people abandon ship as if the Titanic was back for seconds... I mean, the way people are dropping out like flies at this white house, you'd think Trumps diaper had rotting shit in it!!

It shows how much power the Clintons have when the Democrats can't make Hillary STFU even though they desperately want her to. Every time she opens that yap, she proves what we have been saying about her all along. She is a LOSER in every sense of the word.
The leaders of the democratic party aren't asking for Hillary's silence, where did you get that shit from? I'm simply a voter that hates the bitch....don't add or take anything from this, shall we.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

It took you guys only a year to figure out what a bad candidate you had. :laugh:

Listen, when you lose to a unknown black guy with a muslim name and almost a 90 year old jew, it ain't rocket science to figure this shit out...nobody liked the bitch

Rachel_Dolezal_speaking_at_Spokane_rally_May_2015.jpg

You tell her, Rachel! Nothing reaches Clinton like a white person posing as a black person posting letters to her on a forum that even the people selling the Democratic Party name brand only visit during the election cycle.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

/----/ They actually kicked the one good candidate to the curb by rigging the primaries for her.

Nothing says "go away" to somebody like constantly starting threads about them.

:oops:
Its my way of countering her supposid comebacks.....now off with your head, idiot

Be careful what you wish for.

If liberals/Dems/progressives don't stick together, we will go down together. And that's certain death for a lot more than just the US working class.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

Hillary wasn't kicked out of office and Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.....but being kicked out of office isn't as bad as having people abandon ship as if the Titanic was back for seconds... I mean, the way people are dropping out like flies at this white house, you'd think Trumps diaper had rotting shit in it!!

Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president

He was awesome! And look at all he did for the Democrat Party!

thus far this century....

This century? DERP!

Forum List

Back