Plentiful lithium reserves found in Pennsylvania

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is the beginning of the end for the push for EV's in America.

Plentiful lithium will enable tens of millions to get out and cruise in electric pickups and SUV's from sea to shining sea, and the purpose for pushing for the technology in the first place was the scarcity and expense associated with EV's.

People won't be forced into failed inner cities and will be able to continue to live in their suburban mini-estates as they will have transport.

This is huge news.

Remember, environmentalism is about promoting scarcity and famine instead of plenty, no need for government redistribution if people can make their own way. Conservatism OTOH is about plenty. The next shoe to drop will be bitching from libs as to why EV's are no damn good for the environment.

Plentiful lithium will enable tens of millions to get out and cruise in electric pickups and SUV's from sea to shining sea, and the purpose for pushing for the technology in the first place was the scarcity and expense associated with EV's.

People won't be forced into failed inner cities and will be able to continue to live in their suburban mini-estates as they will have transport.

This is huge news.

Remember, environmentalism is about promoting scarcity and famine instead of plenty, no need for government redistribution if people can make their own way. Conservatism OTOH is about plenty. The next shoe to drop will be bitching from libs as to why EV's are no damn good for the environment.

Finding raw lithium was never the problem

Processing it is dirty work by liberal greenie standards

Environmentalists typically will not tolerate production in the US

a bigger find was in Nevada,,,,,,
The biggest supply of Lithium is in crazy Nancy Pelosi's bathroom where she keeps all her prescriptions.

You could run half a million cars on her meds.

1717074022336.png

This is huge news.

Lithium doesn't fuel EV's.

This is huge news.
Not so much. It takes years to develop the capacity to mine and procure it, including getting the necessary permission and infrastructure in place to do so. This is already happening in Nevada, and they are not online yet.

They will be before this lithium could even get the necessary permits to be extracted.

I wish they would find it on my land. I'd charge 1 billion per pound. Isn't my job to make it feasible.

Finding raw lithium was never the problem

Processing it is dirty work by liberal greenie standards

Environmentalists typically will not tolerate production in the US
/——/ It’s found in waste water. Who knew?

Forum List

Back