Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Chopping off heads and crashing planes into buildings, what is that?

I'd call it terrorism in the name of religious perversion. Much like when Christians slaughtered Native Americans in the name of their God.

sorry...
Muhammad was the original terrorist....he promoted jihad by actually leading dozens of attacks on other tribes and he made up alot of the sharia rules as he went along....

That's funny. Can you defend the Old Testament and all the Christian atrocities that followed?

There were no Christian atrocities...Christ taught peace not murder...the Koran teaches rape, torture and murder and armed conquest...
What Christ taught the modern Christians ignore. The older ones, they were even more murderous.
So were they the ones that got fed to the lions in the roman circus, or crucified by the romans. Picking up on this? A cycle of violence? Islamic terrorism, totally a modern thing. Male dominance coupled with a need for the security of an eternal life gives them an excuse to do anything they want. You are either a muslim , or you are an infidel. In other words, there are NO innocent non muslims. And that is islam for ya. Self absorbed and self righteous.
They hate me more than they hate you, you just have the wrong gods, three of them.
I love ya. Allah is really picky, he wants people that are unthinking and don't question and do what they are told. And strap on bombs crash panes and otherwise just follow dogma without question. I hate that.

Not one in 100,000 follow Jesus, they are just like you, Christian in name only.
You are in no position to judge me. Actually, much of what I do is VERY Christian, (like feeding homeless cts every day) And more than 50% of Christians are Christian also. You are all wet.
No true Christian would ever be here, for starters.

lol.

Ok, why would "no true christian" be here?
Christianity is about being faithful to and serving the Christ. Nothing done here is even remotely like such a thing.

I'd call it terrorism in the name of religious perversion. Much like when Christians slaughtered Native Americans in the name of their God.

sorry...
That's funny. Can you defend the Old Testament and all the Christian atrocities that followed?

There were no Christian atrocities...Christ taught peace not murder...the Koran teaches rape, torture and murder and armed conquest...
What Christ taught the modern Christians ignore. The older ones, they were even more murderous.
So were they the ones that got fed to the lions in the roman circus, or crucified by the romans. Picking up on this? A cycle of violence? Islamic terrorism, totally a modern thing. Male dominance coupled with a need for the security of an eternal life gives them an excuse to do anything they want. You are either a muslim , or you are an infidel. In other words, there are NO innocent non muslims. And that is islam for ya. Self absorbed and self righteous.
They hate me more than they hate you, you just have the wrong gods, three of them.
I love ya. Allah is really picky, he wants people that are unthinking and don't question and do what they are told. And strap on bombs crash panes and otherwise just follow dogma without question. I hate that.
You know nothing of Islam. Not a thing because, you don't want to.

Allah BTW is God, the God of the Jews and the Muslims, not the three gods of the Christians.

Sounds a lot like leftists on this forum.

You are either a leftist like them, or a you are a greedy, racist, fat white, homophobic male. Isn't that exactly what they say all the time?
And when they say it, they are being racist, sexist, and abusive to people who have REAL phobias.

1. You're a Muslim, arent you ?

2. Would you like to take my Islamization Quiz, and find out out how much you DON'T KNOW ?
Nope, and bring it, dumbass...

Not one in 100,000 follow Jesus, they are just like you, Christian in name only.
You are in no position to judge me. Actually, much of what I do is VERY Christian, (like feeding homeless cts every day) And more than 50% of Christians are Christian also. You are all wet.

lol.

Christianity is about being faithful to and serving the Christ. Nothing done here is even remotely like such a thing.
sorry...

Allah BTW is God, the God of the Jews and the Muslims, not the three gods of the Christians.
Really? Not like all those other made up religions, islam is special because it's REAL. The other gods are idolaters . Made up. ONLY islam is REAL. Only it can determine what is real and what isn't. Only IT. Islam can screw itself.

Last edited:

lol.

Really? Not like all those other made up religions, islam is special because it's REAL. The other gods are idolaters . Made up. ONLY islam is REAL. Only it can determine what is real and what isn't. Only IT. Islam can screw itself.
There has never been a religion that is true, ever. Man-made nonsense, all of them.

Has there ever been a group of people who have waged war more cheaply and effectively as al Qaeda and ISIS? Although I don't approve of their agenda - it's fucking ingenious how they're doing it. From the hijacked planes on 9/11 to the stolen U.S. weapons left in Iraq to the ass-kicking terror on the battlefield to the Internet recruiting. It's fucking ingenious. We have George W. Bush to thank for this clusterfuck.

Has there ever been a group of people who have waged war more cheaply and effectively as al Qaeda and ISIS? Although I don't approve of their agenda - it's fucking ingenious how they're doing it. From the hijacked planes on 9/11 to the stolen U.S. weapons left in Iraq to the ass-kicking terror on the battlefield to the Internet recruiting. It's fucking ingenious. We have George W. Bush to thank for this clusterfuck.
bin Laden died a happy man. The U.S. gave him just what he wanted, and more...

Last edited:
(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.
i wonder what would happen if someone held a "Draw Mohammid Ali" contest.

(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

That would be great. BTW, please honor him by at least spelling his name correctly. It's Muhammad Ali. I'll never forget him standing over Sonny Liston.

Last edited:

Lots of bee stings...

lol.

1 Peter 3:15
"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have."

If you believe that ISIS is only "over there", House than you're as naive as you are misinformed.
ISIS is over there. ISIS wannabes are over here. Stop intentionally insulting them here, and bombing them over there, and they will leave you alone so you can sleep at night without wetting the bed.

So if the person who cuts your head off here is only a "wannabe"...does that make you less dead? They aren't going to leave us alone if we let them do what they want over there, House. They've made that quite clear. The end game has always been the destruction of America.
Destruction of America or Islam in charge of the world? Not the same thing.

If you can't understand that radical Islam in charge of the world means the destruction of Western civilization then you haven't been paying attention to what these people are all about, House. C'mon...wake up!
I'm wide awake, thank you very much, which is why I know that humanity is a disease, period. Religion is just an obvious example of such a thing.

If we banned every religion that didn't want to take over the world, the only ones left no one would have heard of...

Humanity is a disease? Who are you...some alien life form sent here to fix earth? ISIS is a disease...humanity is the cure.

lol.

There has never been a religion that is true, ever. Man-made nonsense, all of them.

Really. So you have infinite knowledge of everything in the entire universe, and thus know that all the faiths of the world are wrong.

Sounds more like you have an arrogance problem.

ISIS is over there. ISIS wannabes are over here. Stop intentionally insulting them here, and bombing them over there, and they will leave you alone so you can sleep at night without wetting the bed.

So if the person who cuts your head off here is only a "wannabe"...does that make you less dead? They aren't going to leave us alone if we let them do what they want over there, House. They've made that quite clear. The end game has always been the destruction of America.
Destruction of America or Islam in charge of the world? Not the same thing.

If you can't understand that radical Islam in charge of the world means the destruction of Western civilization then you haven't been paying attention to what these people are all about, House. C'mon...wake up!
I'm wide awake, thank you very much, which is why I know that humanity is a disease, period. Religion is just an obvious example of such a thing.

If we banned every religion that didn't want to take over the world, the only ones left no one would have heard of...

Humanity is a disease? Who are you...some alien life form sent here to fix earth? ISIS is a disease...humanity is the cure.
What I am is none of your damn business, and yes, humanity is a disease.

And it doesn't get much more human than ISIS, hence the problem.

Siding with Islamic Neo- Nazis I see.

Forum List

Back