Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Your 'secret Islam' includes McDonalds and Outback Steakhouse. You are a certifiable nutjob.
I don't have a "secret Islam", and I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, but it wouldn't matter coming from a proven Islamization airhead, Islamization Quiz flunko.
Your cut and paste paranoia is nothing more than an example of your serious mental illness, the same as that which forces you to stay locked inside your home.

I know it very well. Mankind is a cave-dweller, with a Visa card.
You don't know what you know. But now, after seeing the Islamization Quiz, you know what you DON'T know.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

2. If you knew anything about Islam, you'd know why YOU should be anti-Muslim as well as anyone else.

OK DINGLE BERRY

LET'S SEE WHAT I KNOW ABOUT MUSLIMS

THEY ARE HUMANS

THEY DON'T LIKE TO BE KILLED OR MISTREATED

THE ZIONISTS INVADED PALESTINE IN 1925 AND BEGAN TERRORIZING AND MURDERING POOR PALESTINIANS FARMERS

NOW THE PALESTINIANS ARE TREATED AS FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND

THE US INVADED IRAQ IN 1990 AND REMAINED THERE FOR 18 YEARS _ IT SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS OF IRAQIS AND MADE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE. THE US CREATED A POWER VACUUM WHICH IS BEING FILLED BY ISIS.

YOU ARE ONE RETARDED SON-OF-BITCH AND NOTHING NOTHING THAT YOU SAY HAS ANY CREDIBILITY.

Actually, Geller does NOT have extensive knowledge of this subject. She just spews her hate and relies on Spencer to fill in some details.
How the hell do YOU know ? Do you have even a modicum of knowledge of Islamization, to be able to judge somebody who has written 3 books on the subject, and is the founder, editor, and publisher of AtlasShrugs.com. She is also the executive director of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), as well as the Freedom Defense Initiative (FDI), and is a regular columnist for the American Thinker, Human Events, and other publications.

And you ? Your qualifications to judge her are ? I wonder if quizzed, if you could answer who 10% of the people are, that she talks about in her books. Pamela Geller has done a lot of research and work in this subject. Have you ?

Lakhota's field of study is alcohol is consumptiono_O

Last edited:
2. If you knew anything about Islam, you'd know why YOU should be anti-Muslim as well as anyone else.

OK DINGLE BERRY

THEY ARE HUMANS

THE ZIONISTS INVADED PALESTINE IN 1925 AND BEGAN TERRORIZING AND MURDERING POOR PALESTINIANS FARMERS

THE US INVADED IRAQ IN 1990 AND REMAINED THERE FOR 18 YEARS _ IT SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS OF IRAQIS AND MADE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE. THE US CREATED A POWER VACUUM WHICH IS BEING FILLED BY ISIS.

YOU ARE ONE RETARDED SON-OF-BITCH AND NOTHING NOTHING THAT YOU SAY HAS ANY CREDIBILITY.

Big bold letters are a sign of metal disorder :cuckoo:

Your cut and paste paranoia is nothing more than an example of your serious mental illness, the same as that which forces you to stay locked inside your home.

You think you're the first one who has ever tossed that very small "cut and paste" challenge to me. o MR QUIZ ZERO ? As I told you I spent 14 years studying this subject in 25 books and thousands of their footnote reports. And I can prove that that is where I created the Quiz from, by referring to the exact books (with page #s) for the items on the Quiz.

Examples :

1. Susan Douglas - from They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel (pg. 92-93)

2. Khalid Latif - from Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer (pg. 213-214)

3. Ghassan Elashi - from American Jihad by Steven Emerson (pg. 90)

4. Hani Hanjour - from The Grand Jihad by Andrew McCarthy (pg. 124, 275)

More available on request. :biggrin:

Last edited:

OK DINGLE BERRY

THEY ARE HUMANS

ACTUALLY BIG BOLD LETTERS MEANS THAT I AM DEALING WITH STUPID FUCKS AND ZIONIST APOLOGISTS.

OK DINGLE BERRY

THEY ARE HUMANS

ACTUALLY BIG BOLD LETTERS MEANS THAT I AM DEALING WITH STUPID FUCKS AND ZIONIST APOLOGISTS.

Tell us more about the "millions" we killed in Iraq...you're a moron

You think you're the first one who has ever tossed that very small "cut and paste" challenge to me. o MR QUIZ ZERO. As i told you I spent 14 years studyin gthis subject in 25 books and thousandsof their footnote reports. And I can prove that that;s is where I created the Quiz from by referring to the exact books (with page #s) for the items on the Quiz.

Examples :

1. Susan Douglas - from They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel (pg. 92-93)

2. Khalid Latif - from Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer (pg. 213-214)
Chapter and verse, and tell us, oh one who hides from strangers even at home, how is McDonalds turning the USA Muslim?

OK DINGLE BERRY

THEY ARE HUMANS

YOU ARE A MISERABLE ZIONUT - YOU ARE CONFLICTED BY INTEREST -

BIBI WANTED IRAQ AND SYRIA DESTROYED

LET"S SEE HOW THE MOTHER OF ALL ZIONUTS IS GOING TO DEAL WITH THE WELL FINANCED AND DETERMINED ISIS. AN UNEXPECTED BLOWBACK.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

That bitch has the freedom but if it gets her killed that is on her now. She knows the deal, unlike you apparently. Rights come with responsibilities...

No it isn't, you fucking Nazi. Murder is never the victim's fault. Furthermore, what does "on her" mean? You assholes keep using euphemism rather than stating plainly what you mean. That's because the reality is so fucking despicable that you are ashamed to utter it. You are making excuses for murder because you dislike what someone has to say. You're a piece of shit.

I think if you deliberately provoke people, you kind of deserve what you get.
what do you "deserve Joey"?
True.

According to that logic, if Joey insults the precepts or founders or membership or other belief systems, and then he is assaulted (or worse), then he deserves what he gets. Q.E.D.
If Christians where like muslims Joey would be at the top of the list of those who should be beheaded..He's an idot

OK DINGLE BERRY

THEY ARE HUMANS

YOU ARE A MISERABLE ZIONUT - YOU ARE CONFLICTED BY INTEREST -

BIBI WANTED IRAQ AND SYRIA DESTROYED

LET"S SEE HOW THE MOTHER OF ALL ZIONUTS IS GOING TO DEAL WITH THE WELL FINANCED AND DETERMINED ISIS. AN UNEXPECTED BLOWBACK.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I also think that you're psychically a very small person, which is why you post in bold letters make you feel big.:cuckoo:

So if the person who cuts your head off here is only a "wannabe"...does that make you less dead? They aren't going to leave us alone if we let them do what they want over there, House. They've made that quite clear. The end game has always been the destruction of America.
Destruction of America or Islam in charge of the world? Not the same thing.

If you can't understand that radical Islam in charge of the world means the destruction of Western civilization then you haven't been paying attention to what these people are all about, House. C'mon...wake up!
I'm wide awake, thank you very much, which is why I know that humanity is a disease, period. Religion is just an obvious example of such a thing.

If we banned every religion that didn't want to take over the world, the only ones left no one would have heard of...

Humanity is a disease? Who are you...some alien life form sent here to fix earth? ISIS is a disease...humanity is the cure.
What I am is none of your damn business, and yes, humanity is a disease.

And it doesn't get much more human than ISIS, hence the problem.

It doesn't get much more inhuman than ISIS, hence the problem!

originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller,

Face it, one fucking idiot kills another, then probably gets shot by the nearest cop for doing it.

The world becomes a slightly better place.

I'm finding it hard to see a problem here.

So "inviting attention" by non-violently protesting against the way Islamic hard liners are putting people in jail or killing them simply for not believing in Islam...is asking for it? We shouldn't point out how wrong that is? We should remain silent and pretend it isn't happening? Really, Athena?

The problem is, this woman is not making a textual criticism of Islam. I mean, you can do that, I guess, but then the same things you can say about Islam you can say about Christianity, since they both worship the same psychotic sky fairy.

No, the problem here is that Geller does something she know will piss of Muslims, just to get that one out of a million Muslims so ticked off that they might try something violent.

And she doesn't give a fuck who is caught in the crossfire.

That's what makes her contemptible.

True.

According to that logic, if Joey insults the precepts or founders or membership or other belief systems, and then he is assaulted (or worse), then he deserves what he gets. Q.E.D.

I don't walk into other people's churches and insult them, so not even a good comparison. I don't go out in front of a church with my "Zombie Jesus" posters, either.

In fact, I don't even tell a co-worker what a jackass she is when she starts preacher her Jesus nonsense around the office. Because I have to work with this cow until she get fired for some other reason.

NOw, i will discuss how the Funditards are stupid when they try to drag out their superstitions into the public square and try to make policy. That's a reasonable thing. Not that most of you are capable of civil debate about your God-man.

Evil does not understand evil. For that you'd have to know you might be evil and he, and Geller, and you can't imagine such a thing.

This coming from the psycho that has openly called for the destruction of the human race...and yet, is not bright enough to understand why his calling anyone else "evil" is funny.

Forum List

Back