Plumbing question

Mr Clean
Ok
I never did it before
Any instructions
Thx
Look under the sink. There’s a rod attached to a ball and held in place by a round fastener in first section of the drain. Loosen that fastener and take the rod out. The stopper should lift right out.

Good luck putting it back in.

Muhammed

Cutting my hair ?
few pieces fell in

so I just drop the snake in
Will I hit the clog or the bend first in the pipe

I tried 2 hrs sticking middle finger and then wire hangar to zero affect

all kind of snakes on line of different sizes
You are aware that bend under the sink comes apart?

Mr Clean
I can remove the circle thing but their is a bolt thingy stuck on other side
You said ply.
Ok thx
I will look into it

Quasar when you said "thingy" and "Bent thingy"... that is a very clear indication you need to call a plumber.
And if you used a coat hanger to try and unclog a sink... that is the 2nd sign.
Just sayin...

Quasar when you said "thingy" and "Bent thingy"... that is a very clear indication you need to call a plumber.
And if you used a coat hanger to try and unclog a sink... that is the 2nd sign.
Just sayin...
A plumber for a clogged sink?

Seems like a waste of money.

When he gets done working on the 'circle thing' and the 'bent thingy' he will definitely need a plumber. ******** if any of this was actually real.

**********like massive voter fraud......LLLOOLOOLLOOL

Well... yes it certainly is.
But when someone calls a P or an S trap a "bent thingy"... and a locknut a "round thing" and a gasket a rubber ring... this may not be an individual you want taking drain lines apart.
No disrespect to Quasar meant at all. When messing with drain lines there is basic knowledge you need to know, how not to over tighten, which way the gasket faces in PVC... what is that purple stuff.... just sayin.

Last time I dealt with a clogged sink for my (now departed) sister the only thing needed was to open up the trap, remove the toothbrushes the children of previous occupants had stuffed down their and the air and gark that had cemented them in place.

She turned the mess into "art" and sold it to an ultra-lib victim.

So whatever you DO find in that train don't throw it out. It may be worth its weight in gold!

Have you ever tried any of this?

urgent-clear-2-R2.png

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back