Plutocracy or Democracy? YOU will decide in Nov. 2016!

2 + 2 doesn't only = 4

... I am not a "dumbfuck" ... .

ROFLMNAO!

SO CLOSE!
Lmao

The fact that GMU & Keys are so sure that 2 + 2 always = 4 is a prime example, and provides probative evidence, that both lack imagination, and have a mind closed to new concepts. Which is a perfect combination necessary and sufficient to become members of the Crazy New Right.

I suspect those whose curiosity has lead them to discover a mathematical explanation, and not accept second grade math (or voodoo economics) as final truths have discovered the truth that 2 + 2 may not always be 4. Understanding this concept requires more than simple arithmetic; not understanding is one more example of the mental weakness that frames the fiscally conservative vis a vis the fiscally responsible.

Hint: It depends on the measurement scale being used.
Derp, is that you?

Nice liberal paranoia thread.

How many jobs have YOU created?

Plus they don't worry about George Soros, who is far more scary than the Koch brothers.
For all I know both families are extremes. Admittedly I know nothing about either except for one fact. The Koch brothers employ thousands and that was my point. Of course many don't care about the sideline facts.

Mafia dons, pimps, drug cartels, and 'Wall Street' employ thousands too. Your point is as dull as your mind.

The Koch brothers’ political machine is expanding into new states and recruiting new donors as it seeks to shape the Republican Party — and its presidential field — headed into 2016, according to interviews with multiple sources, as well as confidential donor briefing documents obtained by POLITICO.

Read more: Secret Koch memo outlines plans for 2016 - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO

"Top officials in the Koch brothers' political organization Monday released a staggering $889 million budget to fund the activities of the billionaires' sprawling network ahead of the 2016 presidential contest....

"The fundraising target is the latest indication that the industrialists at the center of the network, Charles and David Koch, intend to continue building an operation that could exceed the national political parties in size and scope to help advance their libertarian principles. The spending, unrivaled for an outside organization, represents more than double the nearly $400 million the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised and spent during the 2012 presidential election cycle."

Full article here: Koch brothers set 889 million budget for 2016

IMO, this effort by members of the 0.01% is nothing less than a bloodless coup, and if it succeeds it will put the last nail into the coffin of Democracy in America. No longer can it be denied that we are a Plutocracy, and that every man, woman and child will be at the mercy of this new Aristocracy, and governed by elected officials on every level of government owned by an Oligarchy of the power elite.

Presidency is decided long before anyone casts a ballot. Presidents aren't in charge. They're simply the public face and scapegoat.

Business is in charge. And gives a nod to who's President next.

No President gets elected without more money than the opposition. And where's money come from now that donations aren't limited anymore but Big Business.

To maintain the illusion of democracy business wisely alternates on democrats and republicans as with the Presidency alternating between the parties. They both agree to sharing power over time so neither winds up excluded completely. Better to be in charge 50% of the time than less than 50% of the time if you make the Masters upset with you.

Plus they don't worry about George Soros, who is far more scary than the Koch brothers.
For all I know both families are extremes. Admittedly I know nothing about either except for one fact. The Koch brothers employ thousands and that was my point. Of course many don't care about the sideline facts.

Mafia dons, pimps, drug cartels, and 'Wall Street' employ thousands too. Your point is as dull as your mind.
If we were talking about dons or pimps or cartels you MIGHT have a point. Sadly all you have is yet more failure

If we were talking about dons or pimps or cartels you MIGHT have a point. Sadly all you have is yet more failure

2 + 2 = 4 is about your highest level of understanding. Maybe you need a new hobby, this forum is too taxing for you. Don't despair, you're not alone. Maybe you could convince Rabbi(t), CrusaderFrank, Stephanie and others with the same challenges you face, and form an alliance in a non reality based, fantasy Internet game?

2 + 2 = 4 is about your highest level of understanding. Maybe you need a new hobby, this forum is too taxing for you. Don't despair, you're not alone; maybe you could convince Rabbi(t), CrusaderFrank, Stephanie and others with the same challenges you face to form an alliance in a non reality Internet based game?
Your insults are only surpassed by your failures.

2 + 2 = 4 is about your highest level of understanding. Maybe you need a new hobby, this forum is too taxing for you. Don't despair, you're not alone; maybe you could convince Rabbi(t), CrusaderFrank, Stephanie and others with the same challenges you face to form an alliance in a non reality Internet based game?

My Failures? List them.

BTW, what you feel are insults, are in fact apt descriptions of how you present yourself, to wit, as an angry, dim and childish loser.

My Failures? List them.

BTW, what you feel are insults, are in fact apt descriptions of how you present yourself, to wit, as an angry, dim and childish loser.
This entire thread is nothing but fail based on an idiotic op. And your only responses to me are insults. FAIL bro

My Failures? List them.

This entire thread is nothing but fail based on an idiotic op. And your only responses to me are insults. FAIL bro

You get what you deserve.

My Failures? List them.

I get it because it's all you got, you empty headed leftwing nut.

The Koch brothers’ political machine is expanding into new states and recruiting new donors as it seeks to shape the Republican Party — and its presidential field — headed into 2016, according to interviews with multiple sources, as well as confidential donor briefing documents obtained by POLITICO.

Read more: Secret Koch memo outlines plans for 2016 - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO

"Top officials in the Koch brothers' political organization Monday released a staggering $889 million budget to fund the activities of the billionaires' sprawling network ahead of the 2016 presidential contest....

"The fundraising target is the latest indication that the industrialists at the center of the network, Charles and David Koch, intend to continue building an operation that could exceed the national political parties in size and scope to help advance their libertarian principles. The spending, unrivaled for an outside organization, represents more than double the nearly $400 million the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised and spent during the 2012 presidential election cycle."

Full article here: Koch brothers set 889 million budget for 2016

IMO, this effort by members of the 0.01% is nothing less than a bloodless coup, and if it succeeds it will put the last nail into the coffin of Democracy in America. No longer can it be denied that we are a Plutocracy, and that every man, woman and child will be at the mercy of this new Aristocracy, and governed by elected officials on every level of government owned by an Oligarchy of the power elite.

Presidency is decided long before anyone casts a ballot. Presidents aren't in charge. They're simply the public face and scapegoat.

Business is in charge. And gives a nod to who's President next.

No President gets elected without more money than the opposition. And where's money come from now that donations aren't limited anymore but Big Business.

To maintain the illusion of democracy business wisely alternates on democrats and republicans as with the Presidency alternating between the parties. They both agree to sharing power over time so neither winds up excluded completely. Better to be in charge 50% of the time than less than 50% of the time if you make the Masters upset with you.
Which is why Obama won as he outspent Romney by...

wait...

My Failures? List them.

I'm beginning to feel like a bully, engaging in a battle of wits with a dim half wit like GMU is embarrassing.

This thread is about two very different forms of governance, and the negative impact five of the nine members of the Supreme Court created by deciding for Citizen's United and McCutcheon against the Federal Election Commission,

For some background the reader is referred to the following links:

Federal Election Campaign Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Everything you need to know about McCutcheon v. FEC - The Washington Post

Stupid ex-cons and the willfully ignorant are encouraged to ignore it, not that such encouragement is needed.

Last edited:

My Failures? List them.

I'm beginning to feel like a bully, engaging in a battle of wits with a dim half wit like GMU is embarrassing.

This thread is about two very different forms of governance, and the negative impact five of the nine members of the Supreme Court created by deciding for Citizen's United and McCutcheon against the Federal Election Commission,

For some background the reader is referred to the following links:

Federal Election Campaign Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Everything you need to know about McCutcheon v. FEC - The Washington Post

Stupid ex-cons and the willfully ignorant are encouraged to ignore it, not that such encouragement is needed.
This thread is about your ridiculous imagination and paranoia

The fact that GMU & Keys are so sure that 2 + 2 always = 4 is a prime example, and provides probative evidence, that both lack imagination, ... .

LOL! That is ADORABLE!

Of course, in reality, thus in truth, the equation, 2+2=4 remains true and valid, anywhere, at any time, simultaneously, anywhere in the universe, within the paradigm of that which is otherwise known as 'reality'; which is to say the scope of space/time in which humanity exists.

What our in-house member of the Intellectually Less Fortunate is clumsily trying to convey, is an addled expression of thought which rejects the confinement of the laws of mathematical constructs.

Which is to say that they offer an equation, which established, through the construct of the equation, that for which the reader is to find, which in this case is two sets of the value 2, which are to simply be summed. Where one sums two sets of the value 2, the solution is always 4.

What dingus needs to do, is to secretly redefine the equation. Wherein it resets the value 2 and defines it as 1 Peach and One Apple. Therefore it can claim that 2+2=2 peaches and two apples.

Of course in so doing, it alters the equation without the knowledge of the individual answering it. In effect changing well established rules and simply pretending that the new rules are as valid as the the old rules. When in reality, the equation, in terms of values and operations are set ... altering the terms without presenting the new terms in a new equation: is INVALID.

Which is the lie that all 'alternative' math, establish.

The consequence of 2+2 can be expressed in many ways... 1+1+1+1, 2+1+1, -1+5, 1,000,000 - 999,996 and so on.

But in No WAY does that mean that 2+2, sometimes equals something other than 4.

What it should have offered is how the idiocy it is selling was originally advanced in the 1970s when I was first introduced to it: "2 and 2 doesn't always add up to four!".

But to do that risks that the reader will be tipped off to the trick... which again that it is redefining the terms presented by implication in the verbal exchange, which is being withheld from the individual.

It's no less pitiful than making up your own language and laughing at people who can't understand what you claim to be 'saying'. Which you've no doubt recognized in other areas of the Left, where they use words like 'liberal' to represent the antithesis of the advocacy of liberty... and "Gay" to represent the shameful behavior of the sexual deviant. It all serves the same purpose, which of course, is Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant.

ROFL!

So pitiful...

This once again demonstrating the foolish nature of the Ideological Left... comprised entirely of children and fools.

Last edited:
Again Reader, the above exchange is ...; how'd it put it? It sounded so smart... bzzz bzz bzzz blablablah.. oh yes, there it is: "provides probative evidence" that the key to defeating Leftist in debate rest upon two critical requirements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

The fact that GMU & Keys are so sure that 2 + 2 always = 4 is a prime example, and provides probative evidence, that both lack imagination, ... .

LOL! That is ADORABLE!

Of course, in reality, thus in truth, the equation, 2+2=4 remains true and valid, anywhere, at any time, simultaneously, anywhere in the universe, within the paradigm of that which is otherwise known as 'reality'; which is to say the scope of space/time in which humanity exists.

What our in-house member of the Intellectually Less Fortunate is clumsily trying to convey, is an addled expression of thought which rejects the confinement of the laws of mathematical constructs.

Which is to say that they offer an equation, which established, through the construct of the equation, that for which the reader is to find, which in this case is two sets of the value 2, which are to simply be summed. Where one sums two sets of the value 2, the solution is always 4.

What dingus is needs to do is to secretly redefine the equation. Wherein it resets the value 2 and defines it as 1 Peach and One Apple. Therefore it can claim that 2+2=2 peaches and two apples.

Of course in so doing, it alters the equation without the knowledge of the individual answering it. In effect changing well established rules and simply pretending that the new rules are as valid as the the old rules. When in reality, the equation, in terms of values and operations are set ... altering the terms without presenting the new terms in a new equation: is INVALID.

Which is the lie that all 'alternative' math establish. The consequence of 2+2 can be expressed in many ways... 1+1+1+1, 2+1+1, -1+5, 1,000,000 - 999,996 and so on.

What it should have offered is how the idiocy it is selling was originally advanced in the 1970s when I was first introduced to it: "2 and 2 doesn't always add up to four!".

But to do that risks that the reader will be tipped off to the trick... which again that it is redefining the terms presented by implication in the verbal exchange, which is being withheld from the individual.

It's no less pitiful than making up your own language and laughing at people who can't understand what you claim to be 'saying'. Which you've no doubt recognized in other areas of the Left, where they use words like 'liberal' to represent the antithesis of the advocacy of liberty... and "Gay" to represent the shameful behavior of the sexual deviant. It all serves the same purpose, which of course, is Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant.

ROFL!

So pitiful...

This once again demonstrating the foolish nature of the Ideological Left... comprised entirely of children and fools.
This is a distraction and you are playing into it.

The straw man of 2+2 does not always = 4 is meaningless to the actual thread.

LOL! That is ADORABLE!

What dingus is needs to do is to secretly redefine the equation. Wherein it resets the value 2 and defines it as 1 Peach and One Apple. Therefore it can claim that 2+2=2 peaches and two apples.

Which is the lie that all 'alternative' math establish. The consequence of 2+2 can be expressed in many ways... 1+1+1+1, 2+1+1, -1+5, 1,000,000 - 999,996 and so on.

ROFL!

So pitiful...

This is a distraction and you are playing into it.

The straw man of 2+2 does not always = 4 is meaningless to the actual thread.

Answering the invalid reasoning isn't for the benefit of those belittled by the answer. It is for the benefit of those who may be sufficiently ignorant to be influenced by the invalid reasoning.

Understand friend.... Where people reason soundly, Left-think cannot exist.

Forum List

Back