🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas not an Indian

You have yet to essplain to the class why she NEEDS to "back it up". Just for your jollies? What, you think you can just pick strangers at random and make them do tricks like a circus elephant?
Earth revolve around you much, Spunky?

As I just said --- get the fuck over yourself.
FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
she applied to Penn and Harvard and she checked the box claiming she was a Native American.

Here you're just flat-out lying. What you quoted was the Scott Brown accusation, which both Snopes and Scott Brown later revealed was BULLSHIT.

There was no "box" to indicate Native American. The closest thing to it --- right there in YOUR OWN LINK --- and I quote:

>> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” <<
Furthermore as YOUR OWN LINK also points out --- Warren didn't "apply" for these positions at all; she was recruited for them.

YOUR OWN LINK. Fucking lying ASSHOLE.
very vulgar language there---really backs up your point
you have a Senator claiming to be NA!!!!
yes--she better back it up ......

Once AGAIN for the intellectually impoverished --- Warren never mentioned squat about Indian heritage running for Senator. Thus she has nothing to "back up" now does she?

And once AGAIN you've been busted intentionally posting BULLSHIT by misquoting Snopes, which pointed out the opposite of your claim, and you got called on it.

Lying ASSHOLE.
I love how you word your replies....very professional/mature :laugh::laugh::laugh:
yet you and all the libbies accuse Trump of EVERYTHING and anything!!
before and after the election

Wimpy wimps out, now wants to change the subject because he got called out. WITH HIS OWN LINK.

Fucking lying-ass wimp. :gay:

Here you're just flat-out lying. What you quoted was the Scott Brown accusation, which both Snopes and Scott Brown later revealed was BULLSHIT.

There was no "box" to indicate Native American. The closest thing to it --- right there in YOUR OWN LINK --- and I quote:

>> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” <<
Furthermore as YOUR OWN LINK also points out --- Warren didn't "apply" for these positions at all; she was recruited for them.

Once AGAIN for the intellectually impoverished --- Warren never mentioned squat about Indian heritage running for Senator. Thus she has nothing to "back up" now does she?

And once AGAIN you've been busted intentionally posting BULLSHIT by misquoting Snopes, which pointed out the opposite of your claim, and you got called on it.

Lying ASSHOLE.
I love how you word your replies....very professional/mature :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wimpy wimps out, now wants to change the subject because he got called out. WITH HIS OWN LINK.

another good one .......
she is a Senator--public servant claiming to be a NA
wala--wala----if she is so sure of it, it should be easy for her to prove it--but she is not
she has the obligation to prove her words
just as if some senator said she/he fought in combat
or a reporter who said he was in a combat area
Brian Williams lied about his copter being shot, forced down in Iraq
etc

Lying ASSHOLE.

another good one .......
wala--wala----if she is so sure of it, it should be easy for her to prove it--but she is not
etc

Once AGAIN Stupid --- you don't need to be a Native American, or prove any kind of heritage at all, to be a Senator. There is literally *NO* such requirement anywhere, on the federal or state level.

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong, lying fuck bag who's already been busted with his own link.

Lying ASSHOLE.

another good one .......
etc

Once AGAIN Stupid --- you don't need to be a Native American, or prove any kind of heritage at all, to be a Senator. There is literally *NO* such requirement anywhere, on the federal or state level.

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong, lying fuck bag who's already been busted with his own link.
so let the senators just say whatever!! hahahahahahahaha
I was a war hero
I can deadlift 2000lbs
I'm black
I won the MOH
etc

Lying ASSHOLE.

another good one .......
etc

sure --the MSM never ask questions to anyone !!!

Lying ASSHOLE.

another good one .......
etc

so let the senators just say whatever!! hahahahahahahaha
I was a war hero
I can deadlift 2000lbs
I'm black
I won the MOH
etc

All you are is a lying asshole. You posted it yourself. All I had to do was quote YOUR OWN LINK.

Stupid fucktard.

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit

Well now, another budding scientist. :laugh:

Or more correctly another experienced parrot.

It's stupefying how people will continue to parrot the same debunked myth ("DNA test") after they've already been proven to be mythological. It's as if reality has no meaning and wishful thinking fantasies carry the day.

That's just bizzaro. :cuckoo:

Just as ludicrous if not more so is the unmitigated arrogance of some klown like the OP who thinks he can just swagger around demanding people he doesn't know have to take a "DNA test" to disprove a myth only he himself has swallowed in his abject gullibility, which wouldn't be able to prove or disprove his pointless point anyway.

This board is not a political forum. It's a mental institution.
We get that you're not the sharpest tack, but Pocahontas has already taken a DNA test.

I have too.

Mine told me that my closest genetic community would be around Serbia --- a place where I have no family history whatsoever, ever. However I doubt Pocahontas ever took such a test. They weren't invented yet in her time.

DNA tests can't distinguish nationalities, let alone races. Everybody knows that but the mythologists continue trying to sell bullshit. Hence the existence of this thread. The OP's daily exercise to dump his name all over all the new threads, and this is the best he could come up with. Guess there wasn't a "World Toilet Day" available.
Not to take this too far off course, but really? Ancestry DNA test they try to keep selling me for $69 isn't going to tell me where my heritage is from? Like Warren, there is a persistent rumor on my mom's side that there is an Indian in the woodpile.
What do you mean, exactly, Pogo, that these tests don't tell you any of that?

Pogo is either stupid or lying. Or both since they aren’t mutually exclusive. Of course a dna test can tell you your ancestry. That is it’s purpose.
I suspect Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren has taken one...and keeps it quiet because she has no Indian blood. She lied about it do she could claim special treatment, in addition to being female, in faculty selection. Liberals look at race for hiring harder than Nazis did.

It's stupefying how people will continue to parrot the same debunked myth ("DNA test") after they've already been proven to be mythological. It's as if reality has no meaning and wishful thinking fantasies carry the day.

Just as ludicrous if not more so is the unmitigated arrogance of some klown like the OP who thinks he can just swagger around demanding people he doesn't know have to take a "DNA test" to disprove a myth only he himself has swallowed in his abject gullibility, which wouldn't be able to prove or disprove his pointless point anyway.

We get that you're not the sharpest tack, but Pocahontas has already taken a DNA test.

I have too.

Mine told me that my closest genetic community would be around Serbia --- a place where I have no family history whatsoever, ever. However I doubt Pocahontas ever took such a test. They weren't invented yet in her time.

DNA tests can't distinguish nationalities, let alone races. Everybody knows that but the mythologists continue trying to sell bullshit. Hence the existence of this thread. The OP's daily exercise to dump his name all over all the new threads, and this is the best he could come up with. Guess there wasn't a "World Toilet Day" available.
Not to take this too far off course, but really? Ancestry DNA test they try to keep selling me for $69 isn't going to tell me where my heritage is from? Like Warren, there is a persistent rumor on my mom's side that there is an Indian in the woodpile.

What’s the hold up on the test by the way? You should spring for it if you find it interesting. What’s the downside?

Pogo is either stupid or lying. Or both since they aren’t mutually exclusive. Of course a dna test can tell you your ancestry. That is it’s purpose.

No it cannot, and no it is not. Go see my link from way earlier. Or look up your own. This was a bullshit myth when it got plopped here and remains one.

Prove me wrong.

I suspect Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren has taken one...and keeps it quiet because she has no Indian blood.

I doubt it. I have no Serbian blood yet that's where my DNA test pointed to. As I said --- it can't do that.

Again, the offer stands --- prove me wrong.

She lied about it do she could claim special treatment,

OK --- prove that.

You can't do it. I'll tell you right now you can't.

in addition to being female, in faculty selection. Liberals look at race for hiring harder than Nazis did.

Link?

I'm NOT worried about her. I'm worried about whether Ancestry can tell me what my heritage is.

Yes it can. I am less familiar with the ancestry.com test but they do charge a monthly fee to remain a member.
I have taken the 23andme and familytreedna tests and both were informative...and both were consistent not only with each other but both confirmed known ancestry.

fox_news_.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

So, will this force her to take a DNA test now?

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

It Looks Like America Is Finally Going To Have A Native American Congresswoman

No not her

Her
5b1700962200004400eea9c4.jpeg

I'm no Republican, but I do not vote for Democrats under any circumstances.

In terms of native Americans, the whole premise of "finally getting a native American congresswoman" is nonsense. Native-born is native.

fox_news_.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

So, will this force her to take a DNA test now?

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

It Looks Like America Is Finally Going To Have A Native American Congresswoman

No not her

Her
5b1700962200004400eea9c4.jpeg

Anna Maria Tremonti? :dunno:

In terms of native Americans, the whole premise of "finally getting a native American congresswoman" is nonsense. Native-born is native.

It would be, since you changed the term from "Native American" to "native American".

Did you really think nobody would notice that?

It would be, since you changed the term from "Native American" to "native American".

Show us on this doll where changing that hurt you.

HTB1oEuUandYBeNkSmLyq6xfnVXaf.jpg

That makes about as much sense as the restriction against the term "colored people", but "people of color" is okay.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have too.

They do. It broke my down very well. Even told me i had a great great etc grandmother who was full blooded jew.
It had a certain percentage and what country that DNA "belongs to"
EX : 90% European and gave the breakdown of which countries in europe my DNA comes from.

Forum List

Back