🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas not an Indian

fox_news_.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

So, will this force her to take a DNA test now?

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit, Number Two, Dumbass, NOBODY ANYWHERE owes you a frickin' DNA test just because you get on a message board and start wetting your panties about it, Number Three Doofus, Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

This is the most retarded thread so far today. But the day is still young. Perhaps you can find us an announcement of "World Toilet Day" in your relentless egomaniacal quest to dominate the USMB "Active Topics" column.

Stay classy, moron.

If she fraudulently got her position because of the benefit of being "native american" then yeah, we ARE owed a DNA yest. And yes, idiot, DNA tests DO show heritage. What planet are you from again?

"Best DNA Test for Native American Ancestry
In North America, many families believe they have Native American ancestors.

Paper records can be near impossible to track down. That’s why many people are turning to DNA for the answer.

DNA can’t be faked, and it can’t be lost.

It is a permanent, testable link to your family’s past. And it can help you connect with your Native American ancestors, too.

Want to know if you're Native American? This article will show you how to find out through DNA testing.

For those who don't want to read this article and just want to know the best DNA test for Native American ancestry, we highly recommend FamilyTreeDNA (view website and see pricing)."
Family Tree DNA - Join the world's most comprehensive DNA database!

Again --- bullshit. They show no such thing beyond a stab in the dark. You may as well construct an astrological chart to "prove" somebody committed a crime.

Summa y'all can't seem to understand the distinction between DNA evidence --- as in a crime, establishing whether the person who left their tracks at a crime scene or on a victim is the same person as the accused --- and "genealogy tests" which --- once AGAIN --- supposedly point at a likely geography, from which an ethnicity may only be guessed.

For instance, my results did not claim I'm "Serbian" or "Irish" --- they indicated my genes most closely match those currently IN Serbia. Which is, once again, nowhere in my family history on either side, and which is also not the same thing as saying "you're of Serbian extraction".

All of which is moot anyway since Number One, there is no evidence Warren was ever hired on the basis of ethnicity (gender perhaps, not ethnicity) --- and this myth has already been refuted, YEARS ago, by the original hiring sources .... and Number Two, once AGAIN, *NOBODY* anywhere "owes" anybody a genealogy test to find out what that subject's ethnicity is anyway, simply because they repeat family lore. If Warren HAD been hired on that basis, this mindless demand would be the first ever.

I could claim I'm related to Barack O'frickinBama. You can choose to believe it or not, but I don't "OWE" you jack shit to document it.

Butthurt works in strange and mysterious ways.
This Pocahontas thing is hilarious. The squaw has no one to blame but herself. It would be a lot of fun if the Dems ran her against Trump!

Just read this whole thread.

Pogo, you come across like such a little bitch.

Unbelievable.

Pocy Warren should just go ahead and do the DNA test and genealogy research together and post it on a web site.

fox_news_.jpg

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

There are no photographs of Pocahontas. The camera wasn't invented then.

fox_news_.jpg

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit, Number Two, Dumbass, NOBODY ANYWHERE owes you a frickin' DNA test just because you get on a message board and start wetting your panties about it, Number Three Doofus, Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

This is the most retarded thread so far today. But the day is still young. Perhaps you can find us an announcement of "World Toilet Day" in your relentless egomaniacal quest to dominate the USMB "Active Topics" column.

Stay classy, moron.

If she fraudulently got her position because of the benefit of being "native american" then yeah, we ARE owed a DNA yest. And yes, idiot, DNA tests DO show heritage. What planet are you from again?

Paper records can be near impossible to track down. That’s why many people are turning to DNA for the answer.

It is a permanent, testable link to your family’s past. And it can help you connect with your Native American ancestors, too.

Want to know if you're Native American? This article will show you how to find out through DNA testing.

For those who don't want to read this article and just want to know the best DNA test for Native American ancestry, we highly recommend FamilyTreeDNA (view website and see pricing)."

Again --- bullshit. They show no such thing beyond a stab in the dark. You may as well construct an astrological chart to "prove" somebody committed a crime.

Summa y'all can't seem to understand the distinction between DNA evidence --- as in a crime, establishing whether the person who left their tracks at a crime scene or on a victim is the same person as the accused --- and "genealogy tests" which --- once AGAIN --- supposedly point at a likely geography, from which an ethnicity may only be guessed.

For instance, my results did not claim I'm "Serbian" or "Irish" --- they indicated my genes most closely match those currently IN Serbia. Which is, once again, nowhere in my family history on either side, and which is also not the same thing as saying "you're of Serbian extraction".

All of which is moot anyway since Number One, there is no evidence Warren was ever hired on the basis of ethnicity (gender perhaps, not ethnicity) --- and this myth has already been refuted, YEARS ago, by the original hiring sources .... and Number Two, once AGAIN, *NOBODY* anywhere "owes" anybody a genealogy test to find out what that subject's ethnicity is anyway, simply because they repeat family lore. If Warren HAD been hired on that basis, this mindless demand would be the first ever.

I could claim I'm related to Barack O'frickinBama. You can choose to believe it or not, but I don't "OWE" you jack shit to document it.

This Pocahontas thing is hilarious. The squaw has no one to blame but herself. It would be a lot of fun if the Dems ran her against Trump!

Hey, feel free to actually address the post I quoted. Refute anything in there.

Wassamatta? Can't do it? Yeah I'm hip.

fox_news_.jpg

Stay classy, moron.

Hey, feel free to actually address the post I quoted. Refute anything in there.

Wassamatta? Can't do it? Yeah I'm hip.

Your point is wrong. In every way. I provided you a link you have provided nothing but your worthless opinion.

No one has proved Liz Warren does not have Native American heritage

The burden is on her to prove the positive.

No it isn’t
She has stated what her grandmother told her about her heritage. If you don’t believe it......burden of proof falls on you

Too funny.

As an aside, how do you know her grandmother said it? Perhaps she made it up to get benefits.
Because Liz Warrens brother and other family members have affirmed it

It has also not been proven that she received any benefits

No it isn’t
She has stated what her grandmother told her about her heritage. If you don’t believe it......burden of proof falls on you

Too funny.

As an aside, how do you know her grandmother said it? Perhaps she made it up to get benefits.

Maybe Grandma made it up to be cool.

Proven by who?

No it isn’t

Too funny.

Maybe Grandma made it up to be cool.

Proven by who?

Take it up with Grandma

Not a single agency has ever said they gave Liz Warren preference because she was Native American

She has by her unwillingness to take a simple test. A test who's cost has been offered free of charge.

Liz Warren repeated her reported family history, just like millions of other Americans do

Nobody demands proof of anyone’s heritage

fox_news_.jpg

Many Indians refused to sign the Daws Roll..

Forum List

Back