Poland saved Europe many times.

Once the UK gets out it's a little less strong and it never was strong enough to begin with

There are no signs that the Euro or the EU are going to collapse any time soon.
One step at a time it will weaken, the UK exit is a sign

The EU will be admitting new members soon, if it was going to collapse that wouldn't be happening.
What new members

Future enlargement of the European Union - Wikipedia
Old news from the useless wiki. Yawn

So you can't name any countries joining just one leaving

Okeedokee

Last edited:
There are no signs that the Euro or the EU are going to collapse any time soon.

The EU will be admitting new members soon, if it was going to collapse that wouldn't be happening.
What new members

Okeedokee

Serbia and Montenegro will be joining in the next few years.

What new members

Okeedokee

Why not now

What new members

Okeedokee

Why not now

They have to meet the conditions for joining.

Okeedokee

Why not now

What conditions

Okeedokee

Why not now

What conditions

The conditions required for joining the EU.

Okeedokee

Why not now

What conditions

The conditions required for joining the EU.
They could join today if it made sense

You are! Where's your proof? Post it here so we can see. You want the far left to support Putin?? LOL Putin just wants more friendly relations with EU countries. He's been trying to pull them away individually for at least 10 yrs now. He wants them to end those sanctions so of course he wouldn't mind seeing an end to the EU.

OMG Polaks are far right! Haven't you been seeing the news about it?!

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis

EU weighs costs of punishing Poland | DW | 19.07.2019

Poland is anti immigration! They w
on't let any muslims in! We argued about this already!

I will! I don't want anyone to support Putin. :) Of course he does ...n't! He'd just get individual sanctions from each of the countries which left the EU. :)

They're not the only country in that doesn't want muslims! Trump is anti immigration!
You will what? You will be crazy? Too late! :) Aww! :boo_hoo14: LOL and how effective would individual sanctions be? All he needs is one country to vote against extending those sanctions and it's over.

No Trump is anti illegal immigration.

I will provide a link! Very funny!

As effective as EU sanctions are now, of course Macron the rat would drop sanctions, but that won't happen, because France won't be leaving the EU. :)

He's anti immigration and pro resettlement. LOL!
A link proving you're crazy? We don't need one!

I would guess Italy or maybe Austria. They aren't leaving the EU either.

He's anti illegal immigration and he's pro Israel.

The link I provided in the following message!

So sanctions will remain. :)

You'd better worry about him sending you back home to Russia then. :)
In your next message or your previous one?

Maybe not. We'll find out in January.

Haha he can't send me anywhere!

Of course not, you think CNN is run by the KGB!

How much has Putin given them then? You have no idea! Because you're making it all up!

No I don't, that's Bloomberg. :)

Millions. I'm not making it up!
And who else?" The NYT and Fox and...? I forgot them all :)

Then post a link to prove it please!

Oh yes, I forgot those. :)

Why Putin Is Bolstering Europe's Far-Right Populism

Putin’s far-right ambition: Think-tank reveals how Russian President
CBS = CIA!

You don't even like the Independent lol

It's NBC not CBS. ;)

When did I say that?
Oops! What difference does it make, they're all CIA same as you think any "pro Russian" article makes the site "KGB"!
You hate any outlet that posts anything pro Russian or criticizes Ukraine!

I'm 3% Ashkenazi and 5% Sephardic! I have a 5th cousin in Israel!

What's his or her name? :)
Haim
Why would I have one when I was raised Catholic?! Much like your "Polish Jewish" buddy Abe or your friend Limpy :) You know how to spell it! Does that mean you're Jewish?! OMG! LOL. I have no idea but thanks for the info, Jewish Trizub :21:

Limpy isn't my friend and he was raised Jewish! No, it just means I'm better at spelling than you are. :) I said "I think"! If you want to know what it is ask Limpy. :)
He is though! He's attacking Russia and defending Ukraine! You said only a Jew could spell his name and I know for a fact that you can! You ask him! He always liked you better! :)

No he's not! Where? He voted your anti Ukrainian comment funny! Where did I say that? I copied and pasted it anyway. :) You ask him, you want to know! No he didn't! You were his favourite. :)
He is your friend! You were so happy to see him again! :11_2_1043:
My comment was funny! You said that on the other site! So you admit you can't spell?! I'm not the one who brought up kippers, you did! I don't even know what that is! I was never anyone's favorite :boo_hoo14:

I was as happy as you'd be to see STA. :auiqs.jpg:
Only to anti Ukrainians! No I didn't! No! I was just testing you to see if you knew what it was! You were Limpy's favourite I already told you!
Liar
It was funny! LOL yes you did. You already know I can't spell Netyahatu's name! No I wasn't. On second thought, Abe was his favorite. You were his second favorite! I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings :)

The EU was formed to destroy the USA as the only economic superpower it failed

Good
Let's see what happens after Brexit.
It's over they all hate each other

The way the UK has handled Brexit means no other country will be leaving soon.
Yeah but you said Brits are retarded.

You said that not me! You hate Brits as much as Limpy!
I was quoting you and you know it! Liar!

It is a collective superpower. The Euro is one of the two most important currencies. They don't all hate each other, why do you think that?
The Euro is a joke, soon to be gone

In your dreams.
We shall see, the dominoes are about to fall

I don't think they are.
Once the UK gets out it's a little less strong and it never was strong enough to begin with
GOOD!

I'm 3% Ashkenazi and 5% Sephardic! I have a 5th cousin in Israel!

Haim

Oh yes your fifth cousin Haim. :)
You made that up. LOL!
No I didn't make it up. I did that dna test and he wrote to me. He said "Shalom" and it freaked me out. Do I say Shalom back even though I'm not Jewish?! Is that like Aloha? So that's what I wrote back, Aloha.

You said you were Jewish! Are you Hawaiian?
Ethnically Jewish! I wasn't raised Jewish! Why would I be Hawaiian? We can say Aloha and not be Hawaiian. I'm not sure we can say Shalom if we aren't Jewish.

A major minority? The major amount of commies in Poland were Polaks.

Stalin propped up anti-Polish traitors in Soviet Poland.

You know that.

Many of them had Kosher origins.
Like Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, Hillary Minc, Jozef Swiatlo, Maria Gurowska, Stefan Michnik, Helena Wolinska- Brus, Jozef Cyrankiewicz, Pawel Finder, Roman Zambrowski.
Etc.

The majority were still Polaks.

So, Poland went from 2.5% voting Communist in 1928, to 80.1% voting Communist in 1947?

Wow, you really are an anti-Polish, idiot.

PS.
In the highest ranks of early Poland, a lot of the high ranking leaders were in fact of Kosher origins.

It's a fact.
No, it went from 2.5% communist in 1928 to 39% communist in 1947. Majority of the commies I believe were in eastern Poland.

The Jews were all dead. What was the Jewish population of Poland after WW2? 10,000?

of early Poland
How early? When Poland reached the height of its power?

Haha, the majority of Commies in 1930s Poland were non-Polish.

By the 1940s Poland became more Polish, but much more Communist?

Oh really?
Do you have proof of that? A link maybe?

This was post WW2 remember. The Nazis probably alienated a lot of Poles so they turned commie :)

Oh really what?? What was the Jewish population in Poland post WW2? When were Jews high ranking leaders in Poland?

Haim
Limpy isn't my friend and he was raised Jewish! No, it just means I'm better at spelling than you are. :) I said "I think"! If you want to know what it is ask Limpy. :)
He is though! He's attacking Russia and defending Ukraine! You said only a Jew could spell his name and I know for a fact that you can! You ask him! He always liked you better! :)

No he's not! Where? He voted your anti Ukrainian comment funny! Where did I say that? I copied and pasted it anyway. :) You ask him, you want to know! No he didn't! You were his favourite. :)
My comment was funny! You said that on the other site! So you admit you can't spell?! I'm not the one who brought up kippers, you did! I don't even know what that is! I was never anyone's favorite :boo_hoo14:

Only to anti Ukrainians! No I didn't! No! I was just testing you to see if you knew what it was! You were Limpy's favourite I already told you!

Moon Pie had the same name on Topix.
LOL! No.

Actually, it may well be the quite opposite. If Brexit happens (or more precisely when), Germany and France won't have a heavyweight inside the EU which opposes further integration.

Haim

Liar
It was funny! LOL yes you did. You already know I can't spell Netyahatu's name! No I wasn't. On second thought, Abe was his favorite. You were his second favorite! I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings :)

I had no favorite there, they all were a bunch of Kosher pricks.

Stalin propped up anti-Polish traitors in Soviet Poland.

You know that.

Many of them had Kosher origins.
Like Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski, Hillary Minc, Jozef Swiatlo, Maria Gurowska, Stefan Michnik, Helena Wolinska- Brus, Jozef Cyrankiewicz, Pawel Finder, Roman Zambrowski.
Etc.

The majority were still Polaks.

So, Poland went from 2.5% voting Communist in 1928, to 80.1% voting Communist in 1947?

Wow, you really are an anti-Polish, idiot.

PS.
In the highest ranks of early Poland, a lot of the high ranking leaders were in fact of Kosher origins.

It's a fact.
No, it went from 2.5% communist in 1928 to 39% communist in 1947. Majority of the commies I believe were in eastern Poland.

The Jews were all dead. What was the Jewish population of Poland after WW2? 10,000?

of early Poland
How early? When Poland reached the height of its power?

Haha, the majority of Commies in 1930s Poland were non-Polish.

By the 1940s Poland became more Polish, but much more Communist?

Oh really?
Do you have proof of that? A link maybe?

This was post WW2 remember. The Nazis probably alienated a lot of Poles so they turned commie :)

Oh really what?? What was the Jewish population in Poland post WW2? When were Jews high ranking leaders in Poland?

Absurd,
especially considering Katyn Massacre, and the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938.

I will! I don't want anyone to support Putin. :) Of course he does ...n't! He'd just get individual sanctions from each of the countries which left the EU. :)

They're not the only country in that doesn't want muslims! Trump is anti immigration!
You will what? You will be crazy? Too late! :) Aww! :boo_hoo14: LOL and how effective would individual sanctions be? All he needs is one country to vote against extending those sanctions and it's over.

No Trump is anti illegal immigration.

I will provide a link! Very funny!

As effective as EU sanctions are now, of course Macron the rat would drop sanctions, but that won't happen, because France won't be leaving the EU. :)

He's anti immigration and pro resettlement. LOL!
A link proving you're crazy? We don't need one!

I would guess Italy or maybe Austria. They aren't leaving the EU either.

He's anti illegal immigration and he's pro Israel.

The link I provided in the following message!

So sanctions will remain. :)

You'd better worry about him sending you back home to Russia then. :)
In your next message or your previous one?

Maybe not. We'll find out in January.

Haha he can't send me anywhere!

The next message.

What's happening in January?

You wanna bet? :)

Forum List

Back