Poland saved Europe many times.

There's no difference, you are Russian. :)
Liar! I'm going to start calling you a Polak if you keep calling me Russian! :blowup:

OK I won't call you a Russian, there are lots of other things I can call you. :)
You don't have to have to call me names in the first place!

You think calling you Russian is calling you a name? :)
You think being called a Polak is name calling! :)

Yes, but you like Russians.

I'm not going to show you. :) I was talking about your ethnicities!
Your explanation didn't make sense!
Yes we did, everybody on our side called you ***andra. Even Luky called you that. :auiqs.jpg:
If you write to them you might find out their names!
Of course you won't because you have no credentials!

What are you saying about my ethnicities?! Are you being racist against the Jews, Syrians, North Africans, Italians, French, Poles, Native Americans, Finns, Irish, English, or (omg) the Norwegians?! NOT THE NORWEGIANS YOU SICK BASTARD! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU ANYWAY?!
I always make sense! You're always confused!
No one called me anything with *** in it! Liar!
Who should I write to first? Do you think should start with my great-great-great-grandmother on my father's side or my great-great-great grandmother on my mother's side?
auiqs.jpg.gif

Yes I do!
You said there were only 2 ethnicities you haven't got. That's a long list, but there are far more than 2 ethnicities you haven't got such as Iranians, Indians, Chinese, Pacific Islanders, Black African... :) You have Norwegian ethnicity! Limpy's hero Anders Brevik was Norwegian!

You've got that the wrong way round!
I blanked out the first 3 letters,
so that other people wouldn't see it, but if you're not nice about Ukraine and Ukrainians I will call you that name without blanking out those letters. :)

You decide, but don't be surprised if you don't get a reply. :)
No you don't!

I was joking! What do you think my family should add first? I'm not 100% sure it's Norwegian, it's Scandinavian though! Probably Norwegian.
I do not have anything wrong!
If you call me names, I'll call you names back!;
I just tried to find her on google but it says she died in 1843! Why didn't anyone tell me?! I would have gone to the funeral!

Yes I do! What do you mean "What do you think my family should add first"?
Are you more Norwegian than Jewish? :)
You have!

Just how old are you?
LOL no you do not.
Should we add Asian or sub Saharan African to our family's genetic mix? ;)
No I don't think so....
No I don't!
Old enough to know I can't write to my great-great-great grandmother to find out her name unless I have her name to put on the envelope! :113:

Yes I did.
What do you mean add? You can't add it if you haven't got it.
OK.
You do!
I think you could find her location. :)

I'd say definitely. :)

Yes you are! Yes I do! I think she was on the Poland forum first. You were definitely on the Poland forum in 2011. Yes you are!

Or the truth.

So, that's one example. Type Jews converting to Catholicism into Google and see how many results you get.
How do they know the difference?

Good. :)
:)

No I'm not! No you don't! I think you're right but I didn't see her until she came to the Russia forum. I don't know what year! Who cares?! No I'm not!

Nope. Bullshit.

You type it in! Add "as the result of marriage" since that's what I said.

I have no idea but the guy who owns the company is Jewish so I assume he wouldn't screw that up ;)

Yes, good! :lastword: :spinner:

Yes you are! Yes I do! I am right! Just admit you were on there! Yes you are!

The truth!

I have typed it, that's how I know there are lots of results. What other reason would there be to convert?!

No you haven't! :)
I'm not admitting to anything I dont' remember! But I do remember it took years for me to go to the Poland forum!

Lies!!

I don't know why other people convert. Why did you?

What? You aren't making any sense!

Less than 2 years.

Truth!

You think I used to be Jewish? Are you Limpy's sister?

I'm making perfect sense!
It was not less that 2 years, it was more than 2 years. If my posts appeared on the Poland forum before that, it was probably a cross thread.

More lies!

I didn't end up converting to Serbian Orthodox.

I always make sense!!

Maybe, maybe not

Truth!

That wasn't the question!

You never make sense. :)

They didn't until you arrived on Topix. Pesky and Uther made fun of Abe and his funny cap. I don't think Cassandra mentioned Jews before you arrived.
You thought the second most nazi person to post on Topix, Lukashenko is Dr Phil was a Jew! LOL! (You were the most nazi)
Luky called Jews "kykes" and made lots of other anti semitic comments, yet you thought he was a Jew. :auiqs.jpg:That means you can't be taken seriously when you accuse other people of being Jews. :)

Wrong.
They all blamed Poland for the Holocaust years before I arrived on the forum.

They merely reacted to my anti-Kosher comments like a Kosher person would.

Same as this forum.

You thought Pesky was a Russian at times.
Even though he attacked Russians.

You also attacked a German Nazi who hated Russians as a Russian.

So, you clearly don't know who these people are.

No they didn't.

They reacted because you were so far over the top, so they started posting pro Jewish things to wind you up!

I never really thought he was Russian.

Who was that?

I know who they are better than you do.

I never really thought he was Russian.

Hahaha! So you admit it?!

The reason I called him a dumb SLOvak was because I thought he was Russian? :)
When I first got there, everyone thought he was Russian. Well except for the Russians and Russia supporters lol

That's because he was pro Russian then.

She loved Pesky for his attacks on Ukrainians and Polaks. He was on the pro Russian side on Topix.

No they're not.

Lol.
Alexey a person actually from Russia was very anti- Pesky.

No real Russian would like Pesky.

A Kosher person would because he blamed Poland for the Holocaust 1,000 times.

As if a Slovak would go nuts calling Catholic priests Pedos & blaming Poland for the Holocaust?

Wow dude, really?

All Russians hated Pesky, because of his anti Russian comments. Cassandra was in love with Pesky, she didn't care what he said.

To wind you up. Pesky was racist and xenophobic.

Pesky, Uther and Cassandra were all my enemies on Topix, one of them still is, but I don't think any of them are Jewish.
Which one?! I made you a moderator on our forum!

Guess. :)
It can't be me!

I'm not telling you. :)

Lol.
This idea tht a Slovak, a Serb, a Russian & a Finn joined together to blame Poland for tge Holicaust is absurd.

Only one of those ethnic groups is even anti-Polish.
Being Russians.

Cassandra who you call a Russian adored anti-Russian Pesky.

Slovaks are usually very-Polish friendly & pretty anti-Kosher.

Finns hate Russians & Swedes mostl.

Slovaks mostly hate Gypsies, and KOSHER people.

Serbs are mostly anti-Albanian, anti-Bosnian, anti- Gypsie & anti-Turk.

None of these people fit with their alleged ethnic groups.
I'm not Russian :)

Pesky was pretty anti Ukrainian though and on that site, you had to take sides. Abe was an idiot so that helped :)

Luka trolled Russians hard most of the time but stopped for maybe 6 months up until 2014 and Maidan.

We never talked about Albanians, Bosnians, etc!

Uther talked about Albanians often.

LOL, sure, like 1 time for every 1,000 times he talked about Poland doing the Holocaust.

Because, that's what Serbs do.
LOL.

Note the Holocaust against Serbs, at Jasenovac, he never seemed to bring up.

Take a hint, dude, duh, he's a Kosher sub-Animal.

They were no Albanians for him to troll, he had you to troll.

He supported Milosovic, Karadzic and Madic. Only a Serb or a Russian would support them.
Remind me, which one did he compare to Abraham Lincoln? :)

I can't remember.

Pesky was a dumb Slovak. How does that make me a Jew?

Pesky has nothing to do with Slovaks, you're in deep denial about his Kosherness, because of your own Kosherness.

You're really funny, Limpy. You've got Jews in your head and Jews under your bed. :)

The REAL Slovaks on the forum, were all against Pesky, and said he wasn't from Slovakia.

RealMagyar was from Slovakia, hated Slovaks, and said Pesky wasn't from Slovakia, either.

Annie said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, because Slovaks are the most neutral Slavic people towards other Slavic people, and said the same about Uther being a Serb, that he wasn't a Serb because Serbs don't hate Poles, and Ukrainians so much.

You & Abe have always been severely delusional.

You both seem to have Kosher heritages, which explains why you go out on a limb to attack obvious Kosher people, as Slavs.

That's because he used to troll them on other forums.

RealMagyar considered Slovakia to be part of Hungary, so naturally they were enemies.

Some people said Annie had Estonian ethnicity, so how would she know? Uther didn't hate Ukrainians.

I'm so "kosher" I don't even know where my local synagogue is. :)

Ah ha! You troll me in private though and insist Pesky wasn't a Slovak, Annie wasn't Estonian, and uther hated Ukrainians! I'm keeping a link to this post!

Troll!

I think Pesky is Slovak now after what you told me.
I said "some people" said she had Estonian ethnicity. I don't know if she did or not.
I also now accept Uther wasn't anti Ukrainian after what you told me, but he didn't like Western Ukrainians!

Considering how much Hitler valued the Slavic people, those Slovaks must be not very smart.

You can say the same thing about Limpy.

Here's some polling data from Slovakia.

Sounds just like Pesky, rolls eyes.

https://antisemitism.org.il/en/73642/

in2008 in collaboration with the Cabinet of Social and Biological Communication of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor. It was the lowest level of social distance reported in the survey. The figures of other studied entities, ethnically or religiously defined, exceeded this level (Roma family – 69%, Muslim family – 32%, Asian family – 22%, Afro-Americans – 21%, immigrants- foreigners – 21%, Ukrainian family – 17%, Hungarian family – 16%).

he extreme right seeks supporters in such an opinion conglomerate. In his study about the research of anti-Semitism, sociologist Michal Vašečka used data from the survey conducted in the late 1990s which showed that 51% of Slovaks think that “Jews rule things in this world”, 26% believe that “Jews are now too influential in our country”, that 21% approve of the idea that “Jewish access to influential posts should be controlled”. Finally, 15% of respondents think that the “removal of Jews from our country had positive aspects as well.”

According to the Transatlantic Trends survey conducted annually by the German Marshall Fund of the U.S. in selected countries of the EU and the U.S., respondents in Slovakia in 2008 attributed 32 points to Israel on the scale of sympathy from 0 to 100 (the result was similar in previous surveys). To compare – India gained 33 points, both China and Turkey 35 points, USA 50 points, Russia 52 points, Spain 57 points, while the European Union received 73 points (Palestine gained fewer points than Israel – 25).

"only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor." That means 89% would have no problem having a Jewish family as a neighbour, so you needn't worry about moving there, Limpy. :)

According to this Slovakia's the most Prejudiced country in Europe when it comes to marrying others.

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.
Only 10 - 19% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Muslim.

Yeah, sounds so much like Pesky, (Rolls eyes)

bfg2ndh786fz.png
Pesky didn't represent all Slovaks and never said he did. He wasn't anti semitic (despite teasing Abe)

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.
That's quite a few, actually. I'd like to see the stats for other central and west European nations.

The stats for other EU nations are all on those maps.

You are not Ukrainian. About neo-Nazi, I am not so sure. Though, it would be strange considering your ethnicity.

He is a neo-Nazi. He got banned from Stormfront. How neo-Nazi do you have to be for that to happen? :auiqs.jpg:

I got banned from Stormfront for asking why many users love Germans & Russians who killed the most White people.

Meanwhile there many users usually Brits never get banned for saying Poles are criminals. & started WW2.

Actually the most pro-Polish users there besides Poles were a couple of Russians.

Russians aren't as anti-Polish as the West.

That's a manipulation.

We all saw how much Polaks and Russians love each other at Euro 2012. LOL!
Polaks and Ukrainians were holding up Swastika flags at Euro 2012. Russians would never do that.

They do that on their nazi parades in Russia. :)

Atasas was probably really a Lithuanian, and RealMagyar really a Hungarian.

Note, they both blamed Poland for WW2 with Nazi Germany, and went against Kosher people.

Rather than crying hysterically about Poland doing the Holocaust, and Polish anti-Semitism, and Polish Pogroms, like Pesky, Uther, and Cassandra.

PS.
There were a couple of Czech users, 1 from Czech Rep, and another CzechPowerOverSlovaks from the Chicago area.

Although they both were pro-Polish, overall.

I never thought they weren't, but Atasas was suspiciously pro Russian for a Lithuanian.

Both anti Polish though.

I wouldn't say Uther was crying.

I remember CzechPowerOverSlovaks. Czechs do think they're superior to Slovaks.

Lol.
Atasas wasn't very if at all pro-Russian.

But, Pesky, Uther & Cassandra were very pro-Kosher.

Funny, you don't find that odd.

He was anti Ukrainian, which you wouldn't expect from a Lithuanian.

None of them were "pro Kosher", especially Uther.

Uther got very upset that I called Kosher women as ugly.
So he kept signing onto names of Kosher beauties like Bar Refaeli & Esti Ginzburg.

He also blamed Poland for the Holocaust about 1,000 times.
Called Poland anti-Semitic & talked about Polish Pogroms.

Sounds so Serbian.
Yeah, sure.

Note Uther never promoted Serbian beauties.

Also hated me even though I was pro-Serb.

Oh, and his IP Address of West Palm Beach is about 25% Kosher.
About 0% Serbian.

Yeah, so Serbian.
Lol.
Sure.

He wasn't upset. He was trolling you. Remember he also posted pictures of Pashtun "beauties" to troll Chippy? They were women in burkas. :)

To troll you. Uther called Jews "blood sucking leeches" before you arrived.

There were other reasons to dislike you.

About 0%, which means there are some Serbs living there.

He was trolling you. Remember he also posted pictures of Pashtun "beauties" to troll Chippy? They were women in burkas.

Haha I remember that :)

Uther called Jews "blood sucking leeches" before you arrived.

I remember that too. In fact, I think it was LFOD who didn't really care for that. LFOD was always protective of Abe too.

Of course, Jews rule the World! Do you know there are only 2 countries in the World which have Jewish leaders? Israel and Ukraine.

That Donald Tusk is really anti Polish! :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, perhaps Kosher Soros money backs the EU.

One thing is true Kosher people dominate the USA

Why do you think the EU is anti Poland? It's given a lot of money to Poland.

The USA has never had a Jewish president.

The EU has threatened sanctions upon Poland?

The USA has called for Poland to pay Kosher people Compensations.

Israel has called Poland Holocaust deniers.

Wow, what "Great" allies Poland has there.

PS.
1/2 of Democrat money, and 1/4th of Republican money comes from Kosher sources, they run most of the media, like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.
Run Hollywood,
Run The New York Times.
Run Facebook, run Google, and Youtube.
They also run the Federal Reserve, and Goldman Sachs.

They dominate the USA from behind the scenes.

You think Russia would be a better ally? You want Poland to be part of Putin's empire?

So what are you going to do about it?
Not Poland. Never Poland.

Post Brexit I see a much more independent EU with not so much US influence. I see western Europe growing closer to Russia and eastern Europe having fits over it :) It's possible that if the EU creates its own army and get out of NATO, the only NATO countries left will be in eastern Europe. They will be a huge target for Russia then.

You're overestimating the UK's influence in the EU. Don't get excited about Brexit, those Russian sanctions will be in place for a long time. :)

Poles are always screaming about Russia though.

Every Pole insists Russia aka the Soviet Union forced communism on them even though 39% were communists from the beginning (1947). You probably cannot find one single Pole today who will admit they were an actual communist. They all lie and insist they joined the communist party "only for the benefits". Same with just about any other former SU country.
Well, I don't now where the figure 39% came from. I doubt there were sociological surveys in common sense at that time and especially in that place. The results of elections can't be considered seriously also.

But I do agree that great number of Poles joined the communists because they felt it would give them advantage in their life.
That number came from the US Ambassador to Poland 1947. Of course the communists didn't receive 80% of the vote lol. That's why the Ambassador estimated the actual number of votes for the communists vs the election results.

That's what every Pole, Estonian, Ukrainian, etc says. Not one of them was a genuine communist lol!
Bullshit.
It was only his own opinion. To what extend it was correct we can only guess.

The last genuine communists were eliminated at the times of Stalin's Great Purge.

So you're saying even the Russians weren't genuine communists? ;)
I think there were a lot of genuine communists. Some of them were French! lol. Germans too, after the war. And Poles. Poles before the war and during the war, more of them in eastern Poland from what I can remember.

That's only from a small sample and by a Tory supporting newspaper. Most don't want to leave with no deal.
And you polled who? Where are your results?

No one. I've read it in other publications.
Why didn't you post those then?

Voters decisively reject Boris Johnson's plan to crash out of EU with no deal, poll finds
A poll conducted by BMG research for the Independent.
BMG research rated 2.1 out of 5 lol.

More Britons support 'Brexit by any means' than oppose it, poll shows - Reuters

Boris Johnson has public's support to shut down Parliament to get Brexit over line, exclusive poll suggests

He doesn't have that much support. Many politicians are asking to recall parliament during the Summer break to prevent Boris leaving with no deal and no one to stop it.

Of course you won't because you have no credentials!

What are you saying about my ethnicities?! Are you being racist against the Jews, Syrians, North Africans, Italians, French, Poles, Native Americans, Finns, Irish, English, or (omg) the Norwegians?! NOT THE NORWEGIANS YOU SICK BASTARD! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU ANYWAY?!
I always make sense! You're always confused!
No one called me anything with *** in it! Liar!
Who should I write to first? Do you think should start with my great-great-great-grandmother on my father's side or my great-great-great grandmother on my mother's side?
auiqs.jpg.gif

Yes I do!
You said there were only 2 ethnicities you haven't got. That's a long list, but there are far more than 2 ethnicities you haven't got such as Iranians, Indians, Chinese, Pacific Islanders, Black African... :) You have Norwegian ethnicity! Limpy's hero Anders Brevik was Norwegian!

so that other people wouldn't see it, but if you're not nice about Ukraine and Ukrainians I will call you that name without blanking out those letters. :)

No you don't!

I was joking! What do you think my family should add first? I'm not 100% sure it's Norwegian, it's Scandinavian though! Probably Norwegian.
I just tried to find her on google but it says she died in 1843! Why didn't anyone tell me?! I would have gone to the funeral!

You have!

Just how old are you?
LOL no you do not.
No I don't think so....
No I don't!
Old enough to know I can't write to my great-great-great grandmother to find out her name unless I have her name to put on the envelope! :113:

Yes I did.
OK.
You do!
You do or you do not have any credentials! Post proof here!
I said add to the family! Of course I can't add any to my own dna, I'm already born!
LOL I think she's dead ;)

I never thought they weren't, but Atasas was suspiciously pro Russian for a Lithuanian.

Both anti Polish though.

I wouldn't say Uther was crying.

I remember CzechPowerOverSlovaks. Czechs do think they're superior to Slovaks.

Lol.
Atasas wasn't very if at all pro-Russian.

But, Pesky, Uther & Cassandra were very pro-Kosher.

Funny, you don't find that odd.

He was anti Ukrainian, which you wouldn't expect from a Lithuanian.

None of them were "pro Kosher", especially Uther.

Uther got very upset that I called Kosher women as ugly.
So he kept signing onto names of Kosher beauties like Bar Refaeli & Esti Ginzburg.

He also blamed Poland for the Holocaust about 1,000 times.
Called Poland anti-Semitic & talked about Polish Pogroms.

Sounds so Serbian.
Yeah, sure.

Note Uther never promoted Serbian beauties.

Also hated me even though I was pro-Serb.

Oh, and his IP Address of West Palm Beach is about 25% Kosher.
About 0% Serbian.

Yeah, so Serbian.
Lol.
Sure.

He wasn't upset. He was trolling you. Remember he also posted pictures of Pashtun "beauties" to troll Chippy? They were women in burkas. :)

To troll you. Uther called Jews "blood sucking leeches" before you arrived.

There were other reasons to dislike you.

About 0%, which means there are some Serbs living there.

He was trolling you. Remember he also posted pictures of Pashtun "beauties" to troll Chippy? They were women in burkas.

Haha I remember that :)

Uther called Jews "blood sucking leeches" before you arrived.

I remember that too. In fact, I think it was LFOD who didn't really care for that. LFOD was always protective of Abe too.

Maybe LFOD is a Jew? One of the few posters Limpy never accused of being a Jew. :)

:)

No I'm not! No you don't! I think you're right but I didn't see her until she came to the Russia forum. I don't know what year! Who cares?! No I'm not!

Nope. Bullshit.

You type it in! Add "as the result of marriage" since that's what I said.

I have no idea but the guy who owns the company is Jewish so I assume he wouldn't screw that up ;)

Yes, good! :lastword: :spinner:

Yes you are! Yes I do! I am right! Just admit you were on there! Yes you are!

The truth!

I have typed it, that's how I know there are lots of results. What other reason would there be to convert?!

No you haven't! :)
I'm not admitting to anything I dont' remember! But I do remember it took years for me to go to the Poland forum!

Lies!!

I don't know why other people convert. Why did you?

What? You aren't making any sense!

Less than 2 years.

Truth!

You think I used to be Jewish? Are you Limpy's sister?

I'm making perfect sense!
It was not less that 2 years, it was more than 2 years. If my posts appeared on the Poland forum before that, it was probably a cross thread.

More lies!

I didn't end up converting to Serbian Orthodox.

I always make sense!!

Maybe, maybe not

Truth!

That wasn't the question!

You never make sense. :)
I didn't because the priest where I grew up was Polish so I didn't even insult Polish people on the Russia forum for a long time.

Lies!

Well I didn't convert to Judaism and I couldn't say "I didn't convert to Orthodox" because Limpy would misunderstand and think I mean Orthodox Jewish! Which I didn't convert to either lol.

Yes I do!

No you don't!

You have!

Just how old are you?
LOL no you do not.
No I don't think so....
No I don't!

Yes I did.
OK.
You do!
You do or you do not have any credentials! Post proof here!
I said add to the family! Of course I can't add any to my own dna, I'm already born!
LOL I think she's dead ;)

Of course I have credentials!
Proof of what?
You can't add them to your family either!
I know. The location I meant was the cemetery. :)

I'm not Russian :)

Pesky was pretty anti Ukrainian though and on that site, you had to take sides. Abe was an idiot so that helped :)

Luka trolled Russians hard most of the time but stopped for maybe 6 months up until 2014 and Maidan.

We never talked about Albanians, Bosnians, etc!

Uther talked about Albanians often.

LOL, sure, like 1 time for every 1,000 times he talked about Poland doing the Holocaust.

Because, that's what Serbs do.
LOL.

Note the Holocaust against Serbs, at Jasenovac, he never seemed to bring up.

Take a hint, dude, duh, he's a Kosher sub-Animal.

They were no Albanians for him to troll, he had you to troll.

He supported Milosovic, Karadzic and Madic. Only a Serb or a Russian would support them.
Remind me, which one did he compare to Abraham Lincoln? :)

I can't remember.
I looked it up. Milosevic.

Pesky has nothing to do with Slovaks, you're in deep denial about his Kosherness, because of your own Kosherness.

You're really funny, Limpy. You've got Jews in your head and Jews under your bed. :)

The REAL Slovaks on the forum, were all against Pesky, and said he wasn't from Slovakia.

RealMagyar was from Slovakia, hated Slovaks, and said Pesky wasn't from Slovakia, either.

Annie said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, because Slovaks are the most neutral Slavic people towards other Slavic people, and said the same about Uther being a Serb, that he wasn't a Serb because Serbs don't hate Poles, and Ukrainians so much.

You & Abe have always been severely delusional.

You both seem to have Kosher heritages, which explains why you go out on a limb to attack obvious Kosher people, as Slavs.

That's because he used to troll them on other forums.

RealMagyar considered Slovakia to be part of Hungary, so naturally they were enemies.

Some people said Annie had Estonian ethnicity, so how would she know? Uther didn't hate Ukrainians.

I'm so "kosher" I don't even know where my local synagogue is. :)

Ah ha! You troll me in private though and insist Pesky wasn't a Slovak, Annie wasn't Estonian, and uther hated Ukrainians! I'm keeping a link to this post!

Troll!

I think Pesky is Slovak now after what you told me.
I said "some people" said she had Estonian ethnicity. I don't know if she did or not.
I also now accept Uther wasn't anti Ukrainian after what you told me, but he didn't like Western Ukrainians!
:11_2_1043:

Forum List

Back