Police Authority

The fact that he climbed out of the boat does not mean he was not fatally wounded. Did you see the part where the doctor attributed his death to the head injury, and that the guy who hit him was being charged with murder?

"Fatally wounded" usually means death is eminent.

And the guy in the article wasn't hit, "he was thrown from a fleeing sport-utility vehicle". Try reading your own links.

We could split hairs about semantics here, but I honestly do not think that is where either of us wants to go. I see a fatal injury as anything which is capable of causing death. I think the law agrees with me, which is why it is possible to file a murder charge even if the victim does not die immediately, or if he could have been saved if medical treatment had been administered. It is entirely possible to have a fatal wound and keep going for hours, or even days.

A murder charge was filed because the man died. It didn't matter if he died five seconds or five years after the fact. Yes it is possible to be fatally wounded and live several hours or several years afterward, but your not going to be climbing out of any boats with a fatal injury.

Jeesh, you can't be labeled fatally wounded until after you die. The fucker apparently lay in a boat for hours and then climbed out of it. He may have lost a lot of blood but as of now he's in fair condition so THREE CHEERS TO THE BOSTON POLICE for cornering the little rat.

He didn't say the kids are targeted.

And the last time the U.S. was at war was in 1945. There were no drones back then.

He made the comparison you moron. He said we let Obama kill innocent kids, do you believe that's what we do? If so then you are as much of a retard as he is.

Obama is willing to kill anyone or thier kids stupid enough to live or hang out in the immediate vicinity of known terrorists. I have no problem with that. I'm not happy that stupid people know that Obama doesn't care about thier kids if he can smoke a person active in harming the USA and allow thier kids to be used as human shields even though he has never shown a preference to spare anyone shielding our enemies.

Thanks for your opinion. Although it wasn't asked for and certainly not shared.

It took a cigarette to find this guy. A man who broke the rules by going outside to smoke a cigarette found this terrorist.

He didn't 'break the rules.' What the hell are you talking about?

Jeesh, you can't be labeled fatally wounded until after you die. The fucker apparently lay in a boat for hours and then climbed out of it. He may have lost a lot of blood but as of now he's in fair condition so THREE CHEERS TO THE BOSTON POLICE for cornering the little rat.

I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with you.

It must be snowing in hell!

He made the comparison you moron. He said we let Obama kill innocent kids, do you believe that's what we do? If so then you are as much of a retard as he is.

Obama is willing to kill anyone or thier kids stupid enough to live or hang out in the immediate vicinity of known terrorists. I have no problem with that. I'm not happy that stupid people know that Obama doesn't care about thier kids if he can smoke a person active in harming the USA and allow thier kids to be used as human shields even though he has never shown a preference to spare anyone shielding our enemies.

:rolleyes: He started the thread and asked for opinions. Quit being an idiot.

I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with you.

It must be snowing in hell!

Don't worry, it's not going to be fatal. :lol:

LAPD almost always over react. as to burning the cabin, i think you're wrong abou that being an overreaction.

LAPD are mostly thugs with badges.
It's not only LAPD. It's the police mentality in general. After the Waco massacre I expect nothing more or less from any American police agency, because the general atmosphere of this Nation is authoritarian and is becoming moreso every day.

If one's only tool is a hammer every situation is treated like a nail.

:rolleyes: He started the thread and asked for opinions. Quit being an idiot.

He asked for opinions. I didn't. Wise up!

I live here, you fucking idiot. Watertown is not Cambridge (hell, only part of Cambridge is really 'Cambridge').
Watertown is a hotbed of liberal indoc and radicalism second only to Cambridge in the commonwealth.

You live nowhere near cambridge or Watertown...

Sorry you ignorant, hysterical little girl, but you're wrong AGAIN.
I have heard that Cambridge had a lot of anti America sentiment.

I have heard that Cambridge had a lot of anti America sentiment.

Fuck yea

Not REAL Americans like gun toting North Carolinians

They make bombs up their and take their anti American hate to the streets.

Nowhere on the planet is there butt hurt like exists in the American South over the spanking recieved by Lincoln.

You do know that many in the North wanted to really drive your dicks into the dirt so there would be nary a voice speaking up in complaint.

The Confederacy is a clear example of mistaking kindness with weakness. The North gave the South too much respect in the end. They were all law breakers and all of them should have been arrested and sent to prison... given felony convictions ...and denied the right to vote and possession of firearms.

Fuck yea

Not REAL Americans like gun toting North Carolinians

They make bombs up their and take their anti American hate to the streets.

Nowhere on the planet is there butt hurt like exists in the American South over the spanking recieved by Lincoln.

You do know that many in the North wanted to really drive your dicks into the dirt so there would be nary a voice speaking up in complaint.

The Confederacy is a clear example of mistaking kindness with weakness. The North gave the South too much respect in the end. They were all law breakers and all of them should have been arrested and sent to prison... given felony convictions ...and denied the right to vote and possession of firearms.

Irrelevant. Cambridge anti American sentiment has shown through.

LAPD almost always over react. as to burning the cabin, i think you're wrong abou that being an overreaction.

It's not only LAPD. It's the police mentality in general. After the Waco massacre I expect nothing more or less from any American police agency, because the general atmosphere of this Nation is authoritarian and is becoming moreso every day.

If one's only tool is a hammer every situation is treated like a nail.

Bull shit. Talk that shit now, but when you need one, you will scream and beg for an "authoritarian" to come listen to you cry.

Irrelevant. Cambridge anti American sentiment has shown through.
As seen by the actions of those educated at Cambridge syringe and Latin.
The most liberal indoctrination facility in the people's republic of Cambridge.
Junkie terrorists a speciality!

Vag any better ? Still waiting for the tanks, and proof Boston was locked down wingnut

In comparing the response of the Boston area police to the Los Angeles area police in the Chris Dorner attacks it is not even close

While the LAPD overreacted in firing on private citizens and ended up burning down a cabin with Dorner in it, the Boston area police conducted a well orchestrated investigation and lockdown which limited the exposure of civilians to danger

Great job

No they dont. They had a reputation from back in the day that was largely because of the Signal hill police department, and old school policing in general, then there was Rodney King. By and large, LAPD is a pretty decent police department when you consider the scrutiny they are under, and what they have to deal with.

Forum List

Back