Police Authority

Please point out any lies you think I've told.

Why do you want Obama to be able to kill American citizens who are not charged with a crime, under indictment or even accused, with no judicial review or constraint?

His word is law, his order is death, no one may contest it - no judge or jury. He will kill who he pleases.

More like the Mexican mafia than a legitimate government.

"THE dude" was bleeding to death.

He climbed out of the boat on his own. So much for nearly bleeding to death.

People can't walk and bleed at the same time? Dayum, I will have to reevaluate all those movies I saw , not to mention all those medals that were given to people who managed to fight despite being fatally wounded.

Not if he is bleeding to death as you have suggested.

Fatally wounded? Perhaps you should look up the word "fatally" wounded.

You do know movies aren't real, right?

Why do you want Obama to be able to kill American citizens who are not charged with a crime, under indictment or even accused, with no judicial review or constraint?

His word is law, his order is death, no one may contest it - no judge or jury. He will kill who he pleases.

More like the Mexican mafia than a legitimate government.

I never said I wanted Obama to do any such thing.

"His word is law....." I never said any of that neither.

What do you know of the Mexican mafia?

You're defending the scumbag for murdering a 16 year old American citizen, who was charged with no crime. No warrant was issued. He wasn't even on the watch list. Obama murdered a child because of who his father was - simple as that.

IF he can kill anyone, including American citizens, purely on his word - then his word is the only law.

That which I learned from watching Obama. No wonder he sells guns to drug lords - they are of the same mindset as he.

The CIA has answered all the questions.

After lunch I'll link it.

Please do so I can rub your lying face in the facts.

You said the CIA has answered all the questions about the drone program. There are multiple stories about how they are not answering the questions, so you are either lying, or a fool.

Senate hearing blasts Obama?s refusal to share details of drone program | McClatchy

You're defending the scumbag for murdering a 16 year old American citizen, who was charged with no crime. No warrant was issued. He wasn't even on the watch list. Obama murdered a child because of who his father was - simple as that.

IF he can kill anyone, including American citizens, purely on his word - then his word is the only law.

That which I learned from watching Obama. No wonder he sells guns to drug lords - they are of the same mindset as he.

1) I'm simply telling you that the son wasn't the target. Not my fault you can't comprehend that.

2) If that's what you want to believe. I'll pray for you.

3) You learn about the Mexican mafia from Obama? Well I guess if you believe that his word is law then you'd believe anything he tells you. I can't help you on that.

He climbed out of the boat on his own. So much for nearly bleeding to death.

People can't walk and bleed at the same time? Dayum, I will have to reevaluate all those movies I saw , not to mention all those medals that were given to people who managed to fight despite being fatally wounded.

All those stories about how he would die without medical treatment are lies? Do you have something to prove that?

I think you are the one who should look it up, fatal does not mean instant death. Here is an example of a guy that lived for 5 years after he was fatally wounded.

Man charged with murder when victim dies five years after Minneapolis assault | StarTribune.com

Please do so I can rub your lying face in the facts.

You said the CIA has answered all the questions about the drone program. There are multiple stories about how they are not answering the questions, so you are either lying, or a fool.

Senate hearing blasts Obama?s refusal to share details of drone program | McClatchy

Neither, I did read somewhere where a CIA spokesman spoke about the matter. I already told you that. I also remember Leon Panetta talking about the use of drones and collateral damage. Everything points to the kids death as collateral damage nothing as him being the target.

I'm not aware of any Germans complaining about the SS removing Jews from their neighborhoods either, don't make it right.
If they do say something the statists will attack.

So a one day lockdown is the equivalent of the Jewish Holocaust

I get it now

A few years ago people scoffed when nutters pointed out that something like this might happen, now they defend it.

Something like what?

Shutting down a community during a manhunt?

All those stories about how he would die without medical treatment are lies? Do you have something to prove that?

I think you are the one who should look it up, fatal does not mean instant death. Here is an example of a guy that lived for 5 years after he was fatally wounded.

Man charged with murder when victim dies five years after Minneapolis assault | StarTribune.com

I don't know if they were or not. Were these people that said that doctors? Did you see the photo where he climbed out of the boat?

article-boat-0420.jpg

The article you cited mentioned nothing about the man being fatally wounded, it did say he had a traumatic head injury of which he never recovered. He was in a coma for five years before he died.

In comparing the response of the Boston area police to the Los Angeles area police in the Chris Dorner attacks it is not even close

While the LAPD overreacted in firing on private citizens and ended up burning down a cabin with Dorner in it, the Boston area police conducted a well orchestrated investigation and lockdown which limited the exposure of civilians to danger

Great job

LAPD almost always over react. as to burning the cabin, i think you're wrong abou that being an overreaction.

LAPD are mostly thugs with badges.

I don't know if they were or not. Were these people that said that doctors? Did you see the photo where he climbed out of the boat?

article-boat-0420.jpg

The article you cited mentioned nothing about the man being fatally wounded, it did say he had a traumatic head injury of which he never recovered. He was in a coma for five years before he died.

The fact that he climbed out of the boat does not mean he was not fatally wounded. Did you see the part where the doctor attributed his death to the head injury, and that the guy who hit him was being charged with murder?

article-boat-0420.jpg

The fact that he climbed out of the boat does not mean he was not fatally wounded. Did you see the part where the doctor attributed his death to the head injury, and that the guy who hit him was being charged with murder?

"Fatally wounded" usually means death is eminent.

And the guy in the article wasn't hit, "he was thrown from a fleeing sport-utility vehicle". Try reading your own links.

article-boat-0420.jpg

"Fatally wounded" usually means death is eminent.

And the guy in the article wasn't hit, "he was thrown from a fleeing sport-utility vehicle". Try reading your own links.

We could split hairs about semantics here, but I honestly do not think that is where either of us wants to go. I see a fatal injury as anything which is capable of causing death. I think the law agrees with me, which is why it is possible to file a murder charge even if the victim does not die immediately, or if he could have been saved if medical treatment had been administered. It is entirely possible to have a fatal wound and keep going for hours, or even days.

Prove that drones target innocent kids.

There is a difference in collateral damage during war and the targeting of innocent civilians.
He didn't say the kids are targeted.

And the last time the U.S. was at war was in 1945. There were no drones back then.

He made the comparison you moron. He said we let Obama kill innocent kids, do you believe that's what we do? If so then you are as much of a retard as he is.

Obama is willing to kill anyone or thier kids stupid enough to live or hang out in the immediate vicinity of known terrorists. I have no problem with that. I'm not happy that stupid people know that Obama doesn't care about thier kids if he can smoke a person active in harming the USA and allow thier kids to be used as human shields even though he has never shown a preference to spare anyone shielding our enemies.

Forum List

Back