Police BRUTALITY to The Max : Bomb Tallahasse instead of Syria

bilde

American exceptionalism

This occurred in Marco Rubio's Home Turf

SO tell him to shut the fuck off

Jesus your an idiot.

What the hell does Rubio have to do with a DUI arrest??

colrubios-150x150.jpg

Rubio counters Putin on American exceptionalism

History teaches us that a strong and engaged America is a source of good in the world. No nation has liberated more people or done more to raise living standards around the world through trade and charity than the United States. We remain a beacon of hope for people around the world.

The fact that the woman's story is in the media and the Police are investigating the incident indicates the freaking system works so there is no need for fake political or social outrage.

The powers-that-be also investigated then whitewashed the Davidians massacre.

Very troubling that the fat, government cops are granted the power to freely assault women and indirectly children since she explained she had two infants while the victims are handcuffed. It is an Obamanation.

In regards to her children she put them in that situation and since she was drinking and hit something (did they say a house) she put them in trouble not the cops.

However, she wasn't fighting back, she let them handcuff her without resisting, she got in the squad car without a problem, so why in god's green earth did they tell her to get out of the car when they were arresting her? Those 200 lb+ COWARDS slam her face first into the concrete when she wasn't resisting. They deserve to lose their jobs and face sanctions!

I hope the woman gets paid.

However, she is NOT BLAMELESS! Let's not forget she was drunk, hit something with her car and had children in CAR SEATS!!! What if she got in a horrible accident and killed those kids? The phrase might be, I wish someone would smash some sense into her!!! :eusa_whistle: This is similiar to Rodney King. The police were completely in the wrong, but don't forget Rodney King was a degenerate alcoholic, wife beater and a repeat DUI offender!

That poor woman is only an example of what will happen if the libertarians or the far reactionaries take control.

The cops need to go to prison.

Wong again as per usual

Legalize Drunk Driving
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2000/11/lew-rockwell/legalize-drunk-driving/

But there’s a more fundamental point. What precisely is being criminalized? Not bad driving. Not destruction of property. Not the taking of human life or reckless endangerment. The crime is having the wrong substance in your blood. Yet it is possible, in fact, to have this substance in your blood, even while driving, and not commit anything like what has been traditionally called a crime."

Every drunk has a story.

But no every drunk has an exculpatory video.

That is not an exculpatory video. She was drunk. She slammed a car into a house. She put her children in danger. Nothing in that video indicates those things did not happen.

ex•cul•pa•to•ry (ɪkˈskʌl pəˌtɔr i, -ˌtoʊr i)

adj.
tending to clear from a charge of fault or guilt.

exculpatory - definition of exculpatory by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

If pigs wills always treat us like dogs, won't we become like the Jews, and then the police state acts as the Egyptian taskmasters? You know, like a roundabout dose of karma.

Every drunk has a story.

That is not an exculpatory video. She was drunk. She slammed a car into a house. She put her children in danger. Nothing in that video indicates those things did not happen.

adj.

Really? Blood was drawn at the hospital - her probable cause affidavit does not state what it was .......wonder why?

Furthermore , internal affairs has begun an investigation.

Last edited:

adj.

Really? Blood was drawn at the hospital - her probable cause affidavit does not state what it was .......wonder why?

If you are going to throw big words around you need to learn their meanings because you clearly do not know them. There was a vid at the hospital? That was 'exculpatory?'

Have you ever heard of HIPAA? The public does not get access to your medical information until it is presented in a court of law, a public proceeding.

The police are out-of-control. Is there any wonder why they threaten people who videotape them?

But to the retards and those whose minds have been enslaved police brutality is acceptable.

Hard to say. Apathy could be a reason. But people only care about themselves. Beyond that, they live check-to-check or spend all their time in the pursuit of happiness and fear involvement will put a monkey wrench in their plans.

Gee...there is no justification for that kind of abuse. Heads should roll.

If you are going to throw big words around you need to learn their meanings because you clearly do not know them. There was a vid at the hospital? That was 'exculpatory?'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSwjuz_-yao]Tom Lehrer- Be Prepared - YouTube[/ame]

I watched the long, boring video and I can't say I saw any categorical brutality. What I did see is a lot of redundant conversation and apparent incompetence and time-wasting inefficiency in getting Christine handcuffed and transported for booking. What should take two cops a few minutes turns out to look like a family reunion and barbecue.

This obviously is a poorly trained and incompetently supervised police department.

I watched the long, boring video and I can't say I saw any categorical brutality. What I did see is a lot of redundant conversation and apparent incompetence and time-wasting inefficiency in getting Christine handcuffed and transported for booking. What should take two cops a few minutes turns out to look like a family reunion and barbecue.

This obviously is a poorly trained and incompetently supervised police department.

Can you come up with a single example of the police not being in total control of a routine situation?

That poor woman is only an example of what will happen if the libertarians or the far reactionaries take control.

The cops need to go to prison.

Wong again as per usual

Legalize Drunk Driving
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2000/11/lew-rockwell/legalize-drunk-driving/

But there’s a more fundamental point. What precisely is being criminalized? Not bad driving. Not destruction of property. Not the taking of human life or reckless endangerment. The crime is having the wrong substance in your blood. Yet it is possible, in fact, to have this substance in your blood, even while driving, and not commit anything like what has been traditionally called a crime."

We the People through our constitutional, electoral process that chooses legislatures, have the right to criminalize certain behavior in public.

Drink drive, as the Brits point out, is not brilliant.

You live in society, Comrade; that will never change.

Every drunk has a story.

adj.

exculpatory - definition of exculpatory by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Sunshine is 100% correct. The lady broke the law and was properly arrested, cuffed, and put in a car. When the police pulled her out of the car and acted like gestapo, they broke the law, and they will pay the price.

Can you come up with a single example of the police not being in total control of a routine situation?
You obviously have never seen well-trained, efficient police officers function in a similar situation.

There is a reason that woman's face looks the way it does and the reason is not brutality. It's poor training, stupidity, and inadequate supervision. That woman's face is evidence of incompetent policework.

You obviously have never seen well-trained, efficient police officers function in a similar situation.

There is a reason that woman's face looks the way it does and the reason is not brutality. It's poor training, stupidity, and inadequate supervision. That woman's face is evidence of incompetent policework.

It was just an accident. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back