Police chief expresses concern over inability to respond to calls of reported rapes and robberies in CHAZ

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Same lawlessness of rapes and robberies happened during Occupy Wall Street a few years ago. ... :cool:

Why would there be rapes and robberies in CHAZ? I thought it was the summer of Love and CHAZ was liberal paradise.

Dimwingers are still calling this a “peaceful protest”

Fucking morons.

lol but but they have 'Mediators N Stuff!!!!' they must be the ones going through the victim's purses and wallets and ripping off their jewelry and car keys.

At least we know a few white kids from the Burbs will come home a lot wiser about their 'black heroes' an their real agendas and degeneracy.

This is what she actually said on Friday, which is the latest statements from her I could find:

"I'm just concerned about making sure that I'm able to get my officers back into the precinct so that they can respond to calls for service," Best said. "We need to have officers responding to calls in a timely fashion and with the occupation, we're not able to do so in a timely way. It's taking us three times the amount of time for priority-one calls in the area and almost an hour for priority-two calls."

Most businesses in the area have are closed, although a liquor store, ramen restaurant and taco joint are still doing brisk business. Police officers have showed no sign of trying to reassert control in the area, and a steady flow of city officials, including the fire chief and mayor, have visited to discuss trash, sanitation and emergency response concerns.

In an interview with TV station King5 on Friday, Police Chief Carmen Best, who is Black, declined to give a time frame for reasserting control, although she noted losing access to the precinct station has dramatically increased response times of officers responding to 911 calls in the area.

According to the local tv affiliate, first responders met with the leaders of CHAZ on Saturday. They want to be able to drive through the area again to respond to calls in the area. That is what is taking police and everyone else longer--having to drive around the Zone to get to their calls. I didn't see anything about police entering the Zone to respond to calls inside. It sounds like they're not. However, I haven't seen anything saying they have been called, either.

Some residents are leaving because they're afraid. While there might not be anything going on at the moment, I'd be nervous, too, in an area of the city where the police won't enter.

SO NO, THERE ARE NOT THREE TIMES AS MANY RAPE AND VIOLENT CRIMES OCCURRING IN CHAZ. Chief Best is concerned they have to drive around the Zone to reach their calls and she is also concerned they be able to respond to calls for help, of course. But I couldn't find that there had been any, either.

Attachments

• 1592249953391.png
    1592249953391.png
    414.4 KB · Views: 90
Video from Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone shows Antifa thugs forcefully imprisoning a Christian man while a gay Antifa man hugs and kisses him without his permission:

Video from Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone shows Antifa thugs chokeholding an innocent man.

Go to this link, and then scroll to the top to watch the first video. Then scroll down a little to watch the second video:

Video from Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone shows Antifa thugs chokeholding an innocent man.

Go to this link, and then scroll to the top to watch the first video. Then scroll down a little to watch the second video:

You hair on fire boys are gonna keep it up, aren't you? There was a thread on this yesterday. The street preacher was a loon and was annoying everyone with his unsolicited preaching in the square. They asked him nicely to stop. He persisted because he is a loon. So they mobbed him with hugs and kisses while they joked with him. No, he didn't like it. But they didn't hurt the pain in the ass, either. I'll bet that got him to leave. Saying "violent" "choked a Christian" is not telling the truth. Just as the OP isn't.

Forum List

Back