Police commish calls Obama the n-word. Refuses to apologize.

A dog attacking me is not the same as being called a cracker by a black person.

Apples and oranges!!

Wrong. It starts a freeze, flight, or fight response. Tell me you are not this retarded?

You're a moron. Trying to say that being called a ****** is the same as being attacked by a dog is stupid!

You do not need to tell me how retarded you are, your words prove it beyond a doubt.

You are a moron. Both trigger the freeze, flight, or fight response

So you admit that blacks are naturally violent, because they can't control themselves... hmmm.

No wonder there's so many of you in prisons.

Well most Blacks are in prison for drug offenses not violence.

So let's get this straight, one, blacks can't control themselves so they're uncontrollably violent, and two, they do a lot of drugs.

Is that a good combination?

I worked in a prison, I've been threatened by blacks, I've been called "the blue eyed devil," I've seen how they act, and there's no excuse for it, unless you want us all to believe you're all about as smart as a cave man and have the social manners of a wounded rattle snake.

You wont be able to get anything straight because you are confused. Black people are not in prison for violence. More are in prison for drugs. 2 different things. Whites are way more violent. They just are not arrested for it.

Its simple science. You piss someone off and unless they are aware of what is going on you get your ass kicked. Its lack of knowledge of how to counteract the affects of those chemicals.
From what you're saying, it sounds to me like blacks don't possess the self control to live in a modern society. Maybe you should all be back in the jungle where you can kill each other like cave men.

It sounds like that to you because you are low intellect. Maybe you should go back to your caves where you cannibalized each other.

Now you're losing it, and I knew you would sooner or later.

You already showed that you're a flaming hypocrite that lives by a double standard, now you're showing us that you're nothing but a fucking blow hard, ass hat.

Well most Blacks are in prison for drug offenses not violence.

So let's get this straight, one, blacks can't control themselves so they're uncontrollably violent, and two, they do a lot of drugs.

I worked in a prison, I've been threatened by blacks, I've been called "the blue eyed devil," I've seen how they act, and there's no excuse for it, unless you want us all to believe you're all about as smart as a cave man and have the social manners of a wounded rattle snake.

You wont be able to get anything straight because you are confused. Black people are not in prison for violence. More are in prison for drugs. 2 different things. Whites are way more violent. They just are not arrested for it.
Stick a fork in you... you're done... :eusa_hand:

From what you're saying, it sounds to me like blacks don't possess the self control to live in a modern society. Maybe you should all be back in the jungle where you can kill each other like cave men.

It sounds like that to you because you are low intellect. Maybe you should go back to your caves where you cannibalized each other.

Now you're losing it, and I knew you would sooner or later.

You already showed that you're a flaming hypocrite that lives by a double standard, now you're showing us that you're nothing but a fucking blow hard, ass hat.

How am I losing it? You just said we should go back to the jungle. I said you should go back to your caves. Whats the difference? Your nothing but a fucking blow hard, ass hat.

Stick a fork in you... you're done... :eusa_hand:

Like I believe it because you said it. :lol:

And that Sherriff has to deal with black deputies and employees. He also has to deal with blacks who are accused of crimes as well as black victims of crime

His ability to be impartial is questionable. He needs to resign

Only because the black deputies and employees choose to let a word offend them. It says more about their low self esteem than it does about the Sheriff.
To be fair, I'd have to hear what he said and in what context before I would say he needed to resign. But you liberal pukes simply apply guilt without knowing all the specifics. It's in your DNA, that along with dishonesty.

No, it says the Sherriff is a flaming racist

So?

Get some education in you. You seem to need it.

https://engineering.mit.edu/ask/what-are-thoughts-made

That describes the way the brain processes information. It has nothing to do with behavior associated with words.

But I don't expect you to understand what you copy and pasted.

Sorry buddy but you are in error. Now you are going to try and pretend that thoughts dont release chemicals into the brain that govern emotions?

Emotions can be controlled.

Only because the black deputies and employees choose to let a word offend them. It says more about their low self esteem than it does about the Sheriff.
To be fair, I'd have to hear what he said and in what context before I would say he needed to resign. But you liberal pukes simply apply guilt without knowing all the specifics. It's in your DNA, that along with dishonesty.

No, it says the Sherriff is a flaming racist

So?

That means he is a retard and that is being identified.

That describes the way the brain processes information. It has nothing to do with behavior associated with words.

But I don't expect you to understand what you copy and pasted.

Sorry buddy but you are in error. Now you are going to try and pretend that thoughts dont release chemicals into the brain that govern emotions?

Emotions can be controlled.

The chemical release cannot though. Is this sinking in yet?

Its simple science. You piss someone off and unless they are aware of what is going on you get your ass kicked. Its lack of knowledge of how to counteract the affects of those chemicals.

Where did you get your degree in psychology? Where it was you need to get your money back because you learned nothing.

Why? Because a retard like you doesnt know anything?

No, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're trying to say that you have no control over how words affect you. That is retarded!

Where did you get your degree in psychology? Where it was you need to get your money back because you learned nothing.

You're trying to say that you have no control over how words affect you. That is retarded!

You dont stupid unless you can control the release of chemicals in your brain. By your logic there would be no crazy people.

You dont stupid unless you can control the release of chemicals in your brain. By your logic there would be no crazy people.

What?

So now you're trying to compare how rational people think and react to those that are mentally ill, challenged or deficient.

I am beginning to think you fall into the latter category.

What?

So now you're trying to compare how rational people think and react to those that are mentally ill, challenged or deficient.

I am beginning to think you fall into the latter category.

No thats what you were doing when you claimed it could be controlled. Crazy people are crazy because of hyper or hypo presence of certain chemicals in the brain. If it was possible to control this then crazy people would not exist.

Forum List

Back