Police Endorse Convicted Felon

No, I see it everyday. People losing their houses, struggling with two jobs, etc. You're on fantasy island. But hey, this ain't all the cryptkeepers fault.
You must live among total losers. Housing prices are up. Sell it before you lose it.

We even have 1 loser neighbor. She was a physical trainer before the pandemic. Then lost all her clients and gained 100 lbs during covid. Finally she was going to just walk away from her condo but another neighbor convinced her to sell it to them for exactly what she owed the bank rather than lose it and ruin her credit. Now they are going to make $40K off flipping the house.

You must be a broke ass loser or know a bunch of losers. I know no one with 2 jobs.

Why not go get 1 better job instead?

Yea, I love it how I'm on Fantasy Island. I'm reporting facts and you guys say don't believe the numbers. How do you FEEL about the economy?

And people like you are idiots. I get it. I do it too. I got a big raise but it still sucks when you realize that a bag of chips is now $1.25 not $1 like it used to be. We forget it's never going to go back to where it was. And if it did, boy would that be great because most of us got raises.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You must live among total losers. Housing prices are up. Sell it before you lose it.

We even have 1 loser neighbor. She was a physical trainer before the pandemic. Then lost all her clients and gained 100 lbs during covid. Finally she was going to just walk away from her condo but another neighbor convinced her to sell it to them for exactly what she owed the bank rather than lose it and ruin her credit. Now they are going to make $40K off flipping the house.

You must be a broke ass loser or know a bunch of losers. I know no one with 2 jobs.

Yea, I love it how I'm on Fantasy Island. I'm reporting facts and you guys say don't believe the numbers. How do you FEEL about the economy?

And people like you are idiots. I get it. I do it too. I got a big raise but it still sucks when you realize that a bag of chips is now $1.25 not $1 like it used to be. We forget it's never going to go back to where it was. And if it did, boy would that be great because most of us got raises.

My house and cars are paid off. I think you may be flipping burgers somewhere and STILL building your loser dems up. Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
MANY MILLIONS are voting for that Lovable Convicted Felon!

You desperate Liberals wanted so badly to call him that but it BACKFIRED just like everything else you Liberals did to President Trump! :p

My house and cars are paid off. I think you may be flipping burgers somewhere and STILL building your loser dems up. Lol.

I love it. Everyone around Brown Trout is struggling but his house and CARS are paid off. Cars? You have more than one? Sound rich to me. Why do you live among broke ass losers? What state are you in?

People losing their houses, struggling with two jobs, etc.

I never gained any weight during COVID. I still weigh the same. What did these people do? Sit around and eat all the time???? :)

No, it didn't bobo. Inflation ate that money up. Its like getting a job that pays 500k a year and a house cost 100 million and a loaf of bread cost 50,000 dollars. Come on man, you're smarter than this and libs and repubs both did this through their horrid domestic policies. Yeah, everybody has a job and can't afford anything.

You way overestimate Bobo, in my opinion.

The president of the National Association of Police Organizations, announced NAPO’s backing of the twice-impeached, quadruply indicted candidate during a Trump campaign rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.

No one ever accused cops of being the sharpest tools in the shed.
The Teamsters are backing him too. Pretty much everyone is backing Trump.

The Teamsters are backing him too. Pretty much everyone is backing Trump.

Only far left nuts, like the pro-Hamas demonstrators, and those who are dependent on the government will support Harris. Nobody would know who she was if she hadn't been handpicked by Biden as a DEI VP. The fact that she even has a chance to be the President of the US is preposterous.

Forum List

Back