Police officer fired for apprehending suspect

Read the article. He was calling in to the police asking why it was he was being pulled over. All they had to say was he was missing a mud flap. As I noted above, along comes this officer and justifies his concerns.
That’s no excuse.

The rest of the officers knew it was wrong. He was standing there with his hands up.

All over missing a mud flap. Surely there are more aggrevious crimes out there.

One less incompetent officer. No loss.
aggrevious?

Read the article. He was calling in to the police asking why it was he was being pulled over. All they had to say was he was missing a mud flap. As I noted above, along comes this officer and justifies his concerns.
Regardless, when a cop "lights you up," you pullover...period. No, "I think I won't bother."

The rest of the officers knew it was wrong. He was standing there with his hands up.

All over missing a mud flap. Surely there are more aggrevious crimes out there.

One less incompetent officer. No loss.
What other laws should the police ignore? Besides the liberal staples of theft, child sex trafficking, drug trafficking, and apparently flagrant vehicle code violations.

What other laws should the police ignore? Besides the liberal staples of theft, child sex trafficking, drug trafficking, and apparently flagrant vehicle code violations.

"Flagrant" LOL

He should have complied.....personally, he should have been killed...but the woke-lib media would crucify the cop over it
These dumb Bingos..... 😄

How incredibly clueless and soft do you have to be to say in the same breath that we should execute prisoners but it's the criticism of police officers/executioners that would be a crucifixion.

They really don't even understand how stupid they are...... 😄

Wait are you the parody? I can't even tell anymore.

As we saw, his concerns were valid.
Yeah, because he caused it. Some of you numbnuts think cops are perfect. This guy found out the hard way that a cop can panic by 'you' refusing to pull over.

Last edited:
These dumb Bingos..... 😄

How incredibly clueless and soft do you have to be to say in the same breath that we should execute prisoners but it's the criticism of police officers/executioners that would be a crucifixion.

They really don't even understand how stupid they are...... 😄

Wait are you the parody? I can't even tell anymore.
How ignorant and clueless do you have to be to not know lights and siren means PULL OVER!!

Uh, for sicking an attack dog on a guy surrendering with his hand on his head as instructed, even though the local cop was told not to release that dog, by the state police, that the guy was surrendering too? Face it. The cop was a piece of sht and needed to be fired. That small town is going to be sued and lose, big time for his assholery. Of course they fired him.
yeah. that thug tried it in a small town with some good ole boys and found out how far he would get.

What does that have to do with whether you should sic a dog loose on him after he's already been apprehended?
It wouldn't have happened had he just pulled over instead of trying to flee. The cop that let the dog go was also not following protocol but, none of that would have happened if he had just pulled his rig over and stopped.

I suspect the trooper saying "no not release the dog" was heard as only "release the dog".

One of the obscure things I learn after getting my ccw was, when interacting with police during a traffic stop never say "I have a gun"...always say "I have a legal Conceal Carry Permit" and let the officer take it from there.

Why? Because it can easily be misheard by a partner as "he has a gun"...which can trigger a world of hurt... Literally.

Trucks can be pulled over for any reason or NO REASON for random inspection.

You see lights... you pull over.

Period.

Forum List

Back