Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

His stance on everything else is irrelevant. He’s a white supremacist which is what inspired his attack.

Whether you like it or not, he’s pushing the same white supremacist ideology that posters here push. And you say nothing to them.

Why is that?

I'm not the one that brought up, which side he was on. But since it was brought up, it is worth noting that he self identified as a lefty and that he had a number of common lefty beliefs (eco-weenie, anti-corporate).

I don't see why you think that discussing the rest of his beliefs is irrelevant.

That is precisely my point.

They are saying that white people are scary. White guilt, white privilege, white fragility, the overall state of being white being a stain on history and everything in the future. Your constant vilification of one race in defense of another is what drove this madness. It is no different than what members of the Jim Crow era South did to black people.

How do you expect a white person to feel or act when they are told these things? Why do people like you insist on trying to make us feel worthless?
I expect them NOT to go shoot a bunch of black people.

You seem to be trying to find an excuse for them to do so.

I'm not the one that brought up, which side he was on. But since it was brought up, it is worth noting that he self identified as a lefty and that he had a number of common lefty beliefs (eco-weenie, anti-corporate).

I don't see why you think that discussing the rest of his beliefs is irrelevant.
Eco-weenie and anti-corporate have absolutely nothing to do with this attack.

This was driven by his white supremacist views - the same views expressed by some of your fellow conservatives around here and you don’t say a word to them. Why is that? You can answer the question this time.

Spare me your false righteousness.

Frank James not once entered that frail narrow mind of yours as you were typing out that cookie-cutter response, did it?

The Brooklyn subway mass shooter who shot 23 people, was black, and motivated by hateful ideologies similar to the teen in this instance, by the feeling that the other race was inferior, or was out to get him.

Last edited:
All the stats in regards to blk ppl n crime are created by the white supremacists and white ppl. That’s why they are not to be taken seriously
You're a racist idiot the bureaucracy is filled with blacks.

Blacks are only 14% of the population and are overrepresented in the federal workforce by about 3X.

You have absolutely no basis in fact for your ridiculous claims.

Funny. When it was Trump talking, you lefties were very concerned about how people would react.

But when it is you guys doing the talking, suddenly, the connection between words and actions, just becomes this vast empty space...

You know, way back in the early years of the 2000s, I remember leftist talk segment's on leftist talk shows saying things like "white folks are mad because soon black people will replace them as they become the new minorities in America
Pretty ignorant since blacks will never come close to being the majority in the US.

Eco-weenie and anti-corporate have absolutely nothing to do with this attack.

This was driven by his white supremacist views - the same views expressed by some of your fellow conservatives around here and you don’t say a word to them. Why is that? You can answer the question this time.

So, it's cool for you to try to pin this lunatic on US, but when we point out that he self identified as one of YOU, then it doesn't matter?

Yeah, I'm not sure why you think i would play by such rules.

He calls himself a lefty. You are a lefty. You seem more concerned with using him to smear your enemies, than discussing him and his crimes. Why is that?

There is no excuse, but there is always a cause.

This rhetoric of the left, of yours, is what did it. The left spewing it, the right falling for it.

Ultimately the left is at much greater blame for this tragedy. You, specifically, are no different than IM2, the grief scholar, using black pain to stoke fear and further the emotionally manipulative goals of your party ideology.

Spare me your false righteousness.

Frank James not once entered that frail narrow mind of yours as you were typing out that cookie-cutter response, did it?

The Brooklyn subway mass shooter shot 23 people, motivated by hateful ideologies similar to the teen in this instance, by the feeling that the other race was inferior, or was out to get him.
What about him? I’m not defending his behavior or his rationale. I listened to one of his videos and still couldn’t figure out a motive. He just sounded crazy to me.

THIS shooter was inspired by his hatred for black people and the fear that white people are going to be replaced. Very clear. Very specific.

So, it's cool for you to try to pin this lunatic on US, but when we point out that he self identified as one of YOU, then it doesn't matter?
Did he commit this attack because of his hatred for black people or because he’s an ”eco-weenie”?? Choose wisely.

Forum List

Back