Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

Is it a big deal in and of itself? No. But it does go to show the type of personality we are dealing with.

A perfect match for most conservitards judging by the responses here.
Lol

Whatever happened innocent until proven guilty?
Or does that not apply to him because he’s a conservative?

"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you lamenting about 'innocent until proven guilty' over the sound of my eyes rolling.

Is it a big deal in and of itself? No. But it does go to show the type of personality we are dealing with.

Lol

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you lamenting about 'innocent until proven guilty' over the sound of my eyes rolling.

Find your own beef.

Wow he threw ice at someone was it crushed or cubed?

It backs portions of an account of one of his classmates that contradicts Kavanaugh's testimony before congress:

On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.

Chad Ludington’s Statement on Kavanaugh’s Drinking and Senate Testimony

There's a reason that Kavanaugh wouldn't back an FBI investigation. He doesn't want his past looked into.
Lol

There is nothing to investigate...

The Senate thinks otherwise. With the FBI tasked with the investigation.

Kavanaugh said under oath that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal age for drinking was 18. He lied. When Kavanaugh was 18, the legal age for drinking was 21
Not true I checked....try again...

Hell, I threw an empty Jack Daniels bottle at an asshole's head in high school. Just missed him dammit.

Never threw anything bigger than a punchline at the girls, though.
Republicans are going to engage in this sort of #ReverseMeToo in defense of Kavanaught now.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

I guess if you were a teenager you now are not eligible for the Supreme Court....

If you lie under oath, that's a deal breaker. You shouldn't be any kind of judge if that's the case.

And Kavanaugh has already been caught lying.

so

it's gone from she said/he said, to she lied/he lied?

Kavanaugh said under oath that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal age for drinking was 18. He lied. When Kavanaugh was 18, the legal age for drinking was 21.

Kavanaugh also claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Many classmates have contradicted him, saying he was a heavy drinker who often became aggressive and belligerant when drunk.

Kavanaugh also changed his answer regarding blacking out. In his Fox News interview he claimed that he never blacked out. In his testimony, he was evasive and tried to dodge the question, insisting he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two accounts of the same events.

Kavanaugh's credibility is in tatters regardless of what you think about Chrsitine Blasey Ford.

Kavanaugh also claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Many classmates have contradicted him, saying he was a heavy drinker who often became aggressive and belligerant when drunk.
Name them....nothing but accusations....from people we do not know....

Lol

Her guilt is obvious. She had a private server loaded with classified information made available to the Russians and the Chinese.
His guilt is obvious, he's lied under oath repeatedly.
The loopy **** has no idea when and where her little story happened, she has no proof.
Once they find out about her pay off they should Execute the fucking bitch

Kavanaugh also changed his answer regarding blacking out. In his Fox News interview he claimed that he never blacked out. In his testimony, he was evasive and tried to dodge the question, insisting he didn't know
Every kid in this United states and maybe the world has passed out or fallen asleep after drinking too much...even you dickwad.....

Lol

Her guilt is obvious. She had a private server loaded with classified information made available to the Russians and the Chinese.
The loopy kunt has no idea when and where her little story happened, she has no proof.

Wow.

Even by the particularly loathsome standards of our board's conservatives regarding Ford, that's especially vile.

Trayvon Martin was a teenager.

You were among those that crucified him as a thug w/a criminal record.

Remember?
Oh shut the fuck up...the little punk tried to choke an armed man out...pretty stupid don't ya think?.....

If you lie under oath, that's a deal breaker. You shouldn't be any kind of judge if that's the case.

And Kavanaugh has already been caught lying.
Where?...... my guess is you are lying....

Kavanaugh said under oath that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal age for drinking was 18. He lied. When Kavanaugh was 18, the legal age for drinking was 21.

Kavanaugh also changed his answer regarding blacking out. In his Fox News interview he claimed that he never blacked out. In his testimony, he was evasive and tried to dodge the question, insisting he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two accounts of the same events.
afa85f26-c7f4-467a-9dc6-40656bee523d-png.192752

Lol

The loopy kunt has no idea when and where her little story happened, she has no proof.
"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

You conservitards are just trash.

Human garbage.

Forum List

Back