Police raid wrong house.......again.

Just reporting the facts. Most all police interactions are just fine but the media only report on the 1%.
cant report on something that didnt happen,,

and as I said the 1% means nothing if youre the one wrongly raided,, more so if they end up shooting a family member which has happened,,

I got a speeding ticket once where the cop claimed I was going faster than I really was. I stated my case on that and he said with a very rough voice, "Looks like we have a difference of opinion here". I shut my mouth after that, he gave me the ticket, and I drove away alive.
did you pay for a crime you didnt commit??

Wrong.

When the rights and protected liberties of citizens are in play, law enforcement must be held to the highest of standards.

One such incident is one too many.
I never said anything different. I said over 99% of police interactions are good while there are extremely few bad interactions that the media hype up to get ratings.

I got a speeding ticket once where the cop claimed I was going faster than I really was. I stated my case on that and he said with a very rough voice, "Looks like we have a difference of opinion here". I shut my mouth after that, he gave me the ticket, and I drove away alive.

When I was working they pulled me over in a weigh station. These two were tough guys. The one started yelling at me for not having a daily log book. I told him our company is mostly local and we only fill out logs as required by law which is 100 air miles from the company. He then demanded I call my employer because he wanted a copy of my time card.

While I was doing that, he ran behind my trailer to start a vehicle inspection. I didn't hear his command to turn on my lights, and his tough guy buddy started screaming at me about not listening to his friend. I said "your friend asked me to call my employer so that's what I'm doing!" He responded with a stupid look and just said "Oh."

They let me go with just a warning, I forget what it was now. But had I given them a hard time, I might have had to spend the night there because if they want to find something to red tag you for, they will.

When I got home I wrote a letter to my state rep. I told him of the rudeness of our officers and that I had a video of the event (even though I had no video) and I would post it on YouTube. I also sent a copy to our Governor. The rep wrote back with an apology for the officers and said he will take the matter seriously.

Wouldn't you know it, about a month later I had to go through that weigh station again. Neither of those officers were there. They had completely different ones.

That's how you handle matters like that in a civilized organized society.

did you pay for a crime you didnt commit??
I paid more money for a speeding ticket because the higher speed the ticket is for, the higher the fine. I was speeding, but he tacked on an extra 10mph. I don't think he did it on purpose but I wound up paying more than I otherwise would have. But, that was years ago and I'm still alive.

cant report on something that didnt happen,,

and as I said the 1% means nothing if youre the one wrongly raided,, more so if they end up shooting a family member which has happened,,

You can hardly blame SWAT or the police officers. They get an order to raid X place and that's what they do. The mistake was administrative which is why they suspended the police chief for ten days while an investigation takes place.

If the chief (or any other supervisor) gets it wrong then the blame is on them. All search warrants come from the court and I'm sure officers make sure that the home they are busting into is the same address as that in the warrant.

If the police do wrong, then put the blame where it really belongs and not on the officers themselves.

Just reporting the facts. Most all police interactions are just fine but the media only report on the 1%.
Exactly. There are 50 million unique police encounters per year, and the dozen or so that go wrong are intentionally made to give the impression that this is widespread, when in fact it is exceedingly rare.

I paid more money for a speeding ticket because the higher speed the ticket is for, the higher the fine. I was speeding, but he tacked on an extra 10mph. I don't think he did it on purpose but I wound up paying more than I otherwise would have. But, that was years ago and I'm still alive.
so you paid for a crime you didnt commit,,, and admit he added MPH that you didnt do,,

sounds like a corrupt cop to me,, and you openly lick their boots,,

sad,,

When I was working they pulled me over in a weigh station. These two were tough guys. The one started yelling at me for not having a daily log book. I told him our company is mostly local and we only fill out logs as required by law which is 100 air miles from the company. He then demanded I call my employer because he wanted a copy of my time card.

While I was doing that, he ran behind my trailer to start a vehicle inspection. I didn't hear his command to turn on my lights, and his tough guy buddy started screaming at me about not listening to his friend. I said "your friend asked me to call my employer so that's what I'm doing!" He responded with a stupid look and just said "Oh."

They let me go with just a warning, I forget what it was now. But had I given them a hard time, I might have had to spend the night there because if they want to find something to red tag you for, they will.

When I got home I wrote a letter to my state rep. I told him of the rudeness of our officers and that I had a video of the event (even though I had no video) and I would post it on YouTube. I also sent a copy to our Governor. The rep wrote back with an apology for the officers and said he will take the matter seriously.

Wouldn't you know it, about a month later I had to go through that weigh station again. Neither of those officers were there. They had completely different ones.

That's how you handle matters like that in a civilized organized society.
It just boggles my mind that people think they can give the police shit and not have a bad outcome. To this day, I don't really know what it is they hope to gain by giving the police shit. Maybe they just want someone to erect a statue of them for being a dead "hero".

You can hardly blame SWAT or the police officers. They get an order to raid X place and that's what they do. The mistake was administrative which is why they suspended the police chief for ten days while an investigation takes place.

If the chief (or any other supervisor) gets it wrong then the blame is on them. All search warrants come from the court and I'm sure officers make sure that the home they are busting into is the same address as that in the warrant.

If the police do wrong, then put the blame where it really belongs and not on the officers themselves.
not sure how that helps the people in the house,,,

admin are still cops,,

but feel free to lick their boots till your tongues raw,,

Exactly my point. The media hype up the .0001% to make it news while not reporting that the other over 99% are mostly all good interactions. Now you know the media are out to divide us because it increases their ratings. You just admitted it yourself.

LOL, they report the news. LOL

Exactly. There are 50 million unique police encounters per year, and the dozen or so that go wrong are intentionally made to give the impression that this is widespread, when in fact it is exceedingly rare.

According to this site, there are roughly around 200,000 no knock warrants conducted every year in the US. This happens like what, once or twice a year?

According to this site, there are roughly around 200,000 no knock warrants conducted every year in the US. This happens like what, once or twice a year?

so there are reports on when cops dont fuck up,, dont tell independent thinker that,, he doesnt think they ever talk about it,,,

you said admin fucked up in this case,, I read over the OP again and it doesnt say that,, do you have another source for that??

It just boggles my mind that people think they can give the police shit and not have a bad outcome. To this day, I don't really know what it is they hope to gain by giving the police shit. Maybe they just want someone to erect a statue of them for being a dead "hero".
People know their rights and want them respected by law enforcement.

Is that too much to ask?

Forum List

Back