Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

So inconvenient.

It’s quicker to just kill him and move on to the next one.

🤦‍♂️

Exactly. They gave him multiple warnings. They tried to take him down with non-lethal force. They can't spend the day there because he decided to get so loaded up he couldn't control himself.

Exactly. They gave him multiple warnings. They tried to take him down with non-lethal force. They can't spend the day there because he decided to get so loaded up he couldn't control himself.
That’s the stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard for excessive police force.

And we’re not talking all day. They could easily call for backup and get 5 or 6 guys to take him down within minutes.

That’s the stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard for excessive police force.

And we’re not talking all day. They could easily call for backup and get 5 or 6 guys to take him down within minutes.

If a taser didn't even phase this guy, he couldn't feel pain and is very dangerous, especially with a weapon in his hand. What makes you think there were 5 or 6 officers available at the time? Where I live, the cops get so busy they have to call bordering cities for their officers to take overflow calls.

Yeah, a bunch of cops could take him down, but how many would get hurt or seriously hurt in the process?

I know this is difficult for you to understand being a leftist, but all anybody has to do in order to not get harmed or killed by police is simply listen to their commands. That's it. Even an 8 year old could understand that.

If a taser didn't even phase this guy, he couldn't feel pain and is very dangerous, especially with a weapon in his hand. What makes you think there were 5 or 6 officers available at the time? Where I live, the cops get so busy they have to call bordering cities for their officers to take overflow calls.

Yeah, a bunch of cops could take him down, but how many would get hurt or seriously hurt in the process?

I know this is difficult for you to understand being a leftist, but all anybody has to do in order to not get harmed or killed by police is simply listen to their commands. That's it. Even an 8 year old could understand that.
What makes you think there weren’t 5 or 6 cops available at the time? It happened in a pretty big city. They didn’t even attempt to call for backup. Stupid argument.

If 5 or 6 police officers can’t take down a single drunk guy, then they seriously need to find another job.

They don’t train police officers to kill people who aren’t being compliant in order to save time. That has to be one of the stupidest things you’ve ever said.

Secure their fucking weapons so that doesn’t become an excuse to use them needlessly
Hey, all for it. The police care about that, too, I bet. There isn't a better system for that, and for being able to have the weapon ready quickly.

Hey, all for it. The police care about that, too, I bet. There isn't a better system for that, and for being able to have the weapon ready quickly.
There are systems that will digitally only allow the owner to fire the weapon

What makes you think there weren’t 5 or 6 cops available at the time? It happened in a pretty big city. They didn’t even attempt to call for backup. Stupid argument.

If 5 or 6 police officers can’t take down a single drunk guy, then they seriously need to find another job.

They don’t train police officers to kill people who aren’t being compliant in order to save time. That has to be one of the stupidest things you’ve ever said.

No, the reason they fired on him was they felt they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law and sorry you don't approve of it. Usually the bigger the city the less officers per capita. I live in the suburbs and in a real emergency, I'll have four police cars here in less than two minutes. In Cleveland? You'd be lucky to get one car in five minutes if it's a slow day or evening.

What I find amazing is how the left (disciples of Satan) always side with evil over good.

No, the reason they fired on him was they felt they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law and sorry you don't approve of it. Usually the bigger the city the less officers per capita. I live in the suburbs and in a real emergency, I'll have four police cars here in less than two minutes. In Cleveland? You'd be lucky to get one car in five minutes if it's a slow day or evening.

What I find amazing is how the left (disciples of Satan) always side with evil over good.
If they felt that they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, then they need a new job. Police don’t have to shoot every single person who doesn’t comply with their commands and that’s not how they’re trained.

They have 200 police officers. They absolutely could have gotten backup. As usual, you just make shit up when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nobody is siding with how this guy acted. I’m saying that police should have called for backup. Your retarded claim that they should have shot him to save time is just ridiculous and is certainly not how they are trained.

This thread is hilarious.

Exactly as I suspected.

Seems like all white participants.

Where is IM2 Paul Essien NewsVine_Mariyam or Superbadbrutha to condemn the cops and join their liberal white brothers to condemn this unnecessary killing. Under these very same circumstances, if the victim were black, you KNOW they'd be crying for "justice" (revenge)

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious.

Exactly as I suspected.

Seems like all white participants.

Where is IM2 Paul Essien NewsVine_Mariyam or Superbadbrutha to condemn the cops and join their liberal white brothers to condemn this unnecessary killing. Under these very same circumstances, if the victim were white, you KNOW they'd be crying for "justice" (revenge)

I don't think you really have any room to talk.

He doubles down on stupid with …What I find amazing is how the left (disciples of Satan) always side with evil over good.

lmfao

You lie. And you're off topic. I don't "support" the killing of this man, neither do I support the murder of Babbit.

I do support the MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

LOL.......it's always "off topic" when pointing out people's hypocrisy.

If they felt that they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, then they need a new job. Police don’t have to shoot every single person who doesn’t comply with their commands and that’s not how they’re trained.

They have 200 police officers. They absolutely could have gotten backup. As usual, you just make shit up when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nobody is siding with how this guy acted. I’m saying that police should have called for backup. Your retarded claim that they should have shot him to save time is just ridiculous and is certainly not how they are trained.

200 officers. Let's say it's the day off for 50 of them since they work holidays and weekends, that's 150 officers. Divided in three shifts, that's 50 officers per shift, likely less since they usually schedule a larger staff for second and third shift when much of the violent crime takes place.

The most entertaining part about these topics are you armchair quarterbacks. You know what police should have done, not them, They didn't know what to do after attending the police academy, several years of police experience, trained in their departmental policy, ongoing or advanced training. You know better even though it seems you likely don't personally know any police officers yet alone how they're trained.

Oh.......but you don't side with the criminal, you just side against the police each and every of these police topics. That's so much different.

With all the things you think you know, what you don't know is that a police officer (like us armed citizens) can't shoot people for shits and giggles. You have to be able to prove or have evidence you needed to use deadly force, and simple non-compliance is not one of them.

But if it makes you feel any better, the dispatcher did send out several cars already. How many more police officers did you want them to send? I went back and counted. The two officers combined instructed him to put down his weapon 12 times before using the taser. Of course he refused, and when he started walking towards the officer in spite of being tased, that's when he was shot. As far as I can see, perfectly legal.

Forum List

Back