Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

Which is a flat out lie.

Gas prices drop as fuel demand and oil prices go down

Fatal Police Shootings and Race: Evidence Review, Future Research

Black people more than three times as likely as white people to be killed during a police encounter

Nice dance...whatever you want to call them...were they armed?
You called them "insurrectionists" we begin there

If you can't be honest in your first sentence, there is no discussion. I will call out your dishonesty EVERY TIME

You called them "insurrectionists" we begin there

If you can't be honest in your first sentence, there is no discussion. I will call out your dishonesty EVERY TIME
look at you trying to dance away from this

So who's lying? You keep saying he got shot for non-compliance which is the biggest lie told in this topic. He got shot because he was approaching a police officer with a weapon in his hand. That's why he got shot. So you can stop promoting YOUR lie that he got shot for non-compliance.

Now, to my last post that obviously went :aug08_031:This asshole brought everything on himself. He brought the police there because of the way he was acting, he got tased because of the way he was acting, and he got shot because of the way he was acting. It's all on him, not the police officer or the police force. I get so fed up with this bullshit of blaming police officers because of the actions of the criminal. Our police have the right to make sure they don't get hurt on the job. Between seeing this guy shot or a police officer getting hurt or killed because you think he should have went hands on with this guy, I'm all for the guy who started and fueled the problem getting gunned down first.
You were lying when you said the following:

XponentialChaos suggestions not to get shot by police:

* When an officer tells you to drop your weapon, pretend you didn't hear the command.
* When an officer tells you freeze, just keep moving along.
* While you have your weapon still in hand, walk towards the police officer. Don't worry about him, he will just keep backing away until he gets a bunch of other officers there to try and tackle you where you can get a chance to hurt or kill the officers involved.
Clearly that was a lie and you just don’t have the integrity to admit you were wrong.

He got shot because the police feared for their lives in a situation that easily could have been handled differently by them.

There is no indication that the police were going to get hurt dealing with this guy. He was not being violent. What’s so wrong with calling for backup, using non-lethal force on him, and slapping the cuffs on him?

You just want the guy dead and you’re drooling at the thought of licking their boots. You ALWAYS side with the police. The police can do no wrong in your eyes.

You were lying when you said the following:

Clearly that was a lie and you just don’t have the integrity to admit you were wrong.

He got shot because the police feared for their lives in a situation that easily could have been handled differently by them.

There is no indication that the police were going to get hurt dealing with this guy. He was not being violent. What’s so wrong with calling for backup, using non-lethal force on him, and slapping the cuffs on him?

You just want the guy dead and you’re drooling at the thought of licking their boots. You ALWAYS side with the police. The police can do no wrong in your eyes.

What was a lie? Did the police give him multiple warnings or not? Did he have a weapon in his hand or not? Didn't they try using non-lethal force? Didn't they have several officers on the scene already? Did he start approaching the officer or not?

Noting I said was a lie. Police don't have to fear for their lives in order to legally use deadly force. If they feel they are in jeopardy of being harmed, that's good enough to take him down. Why should cops get banged up to make you and your ilk happy?

That is not me crying about it, that is the American way and 400yrs of history to prove that as a FACT.

Bullshit. You scour the internet just looking for stories about white police and black suspects making claim whites are treated different. Well here you go, white cops that shot a white suspect because he had something in his hand that could have brought harm to the police.

Bullshit. You scour the internet just looking for stories about white police and black suspects making claim whites are treated different. Well here you go, white cops that shot a white suspect because he had something in his hand that could have brought harm to the police.
That's more bullshit, the history of police brutality against black folks is as old as this country is.

Forum List

Back