Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

Would you have been bothered if this man were black? Hell no. Would you have started this thread if this man were black? Hell no. This is the reason folks are pushing for the George Floyd Policing bill to be passed, but right wing clowns like you don't like it because it holds cops accountable for murdering black folks.
Maybe black folks shouldn't get stupid when the police are involved.

So just shoot everyone.

Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man​

Those racists!

Are you being sarcastic or serious? Sorry, with text it's difficult to tell a lot of the time.

If he were black, you would've never posted this thread.

What difference does that make?

He's white. He was killed by the police.

It actually said that he was killed by police because I don't remember that part, I just saw him being shot. I didn't know that it was fatal.

After shooting him with the dart, the cop probably didn't pull the trigger to shock him, so that his partner could then shoot him. "Well we tried."

It doesn't matter if he's drunk, the Taser shock would have paralyzed his muscles.

Even if that's not the case, they could have tried to Tase him again.

Are you being sarcastic or serious? Sorry, with text it's difficult to tell a lot of the time.

What difference does that make?

It actually said that he was killed by police because I don't remember that part, I just saw him being shot. I didn't know that it was fatal.
Yes, he died in the hospital soon after.

And to think that that could have been avoided if he simply just did what the police told him to do.
Yes. But he was high on something (the responsibility was 100% his), but he also didn't have to be shot. I have to admit. I wanted the black response. I got the response I expected. They don't care. He wasn't "one of theirs"

Yes. But he was high on something (the responsibility was 100% his), but he also didn't have to be shot. I have to admit. I wanted the black response. I got the response I expected. They don't care. He wasn't "one of theirs"

Yet if the race roles were reversed we (whites) would be called racist bigots.

So what do you want cops to do, spend five or six hours with this maniac coming towards them and they keep backing off? Did it ever occur to you that police have better things to do like go to other calls?

Busted tail lights will wait.

After shooting him with the dart, the cop probably didn't pull the trigger to shock him, so that his partner could then shoot him. "Well we tried."

It doesn't matter if he's drunk, the Taser shock would have paralyzed his muscles.

Even if that's not the case, they could have tried to Tase him again.

What makes you think they didn't? You people out here watch way too much television I'll tell you. You actually believe police wait for an opportunity to kill people.

So what do you want cops to do, spend five or six hours with this maniac coming towards them and they keep backing off? Did it ever occur to you that police have better things to do like go to other calls?
So inconvenient.

It’s quicker to just kill him and move on to the next one.

🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back