Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

Right. And eventually, you get there.

So, the cops should have then backed away from the guy? Okay, I am not ridiculing the idea. Don't get me wrong.

Yes. What's the rush? This is what needs stopped. Cops are taught that people will jump as soon as you tell them to or you shoot them.

There is no reason for that. An hours wages is far, far less than a lawsuit settlement.

Yes. What's the rush?
The danger to public safety, of course. There were people in that house. In all of those houses.

He was violent and manic and a taser didn't even faze him. The guy got too close. Close enough to lungr and grab the officer. Cops aren't going to allow that to happen.

I do see your side, too. Wait them out. But when they have a car with keys in it, or are running, or making violent threats, they do represent a threat to public saft3y.

So do cops firing their weapons, which I think is another of your points with which I agree.

The danger to public safety, of course. There were people in that house. In all of those houses.

He was violent and manic and a taser didn't even faze him. The guy got too close. Close enough to lungr and grab the officer. Cops aren't going to allow that to happen.

I do see your side, too. Wait them out. But when they have a car with keys in it, or are running, or making violent threats, they do represent a threat to public saft3y.

So do cops firing their weapons, which I think is another of your points with which I agree.

When someone is agitated people yelling at them only make it worse.

Chill, just chill.

I disagree with your exclusion. It's obvious that many care less about all the lives the police needlessly take. They are quite selective in their outrage.

White woman breaking into the Capital, bad.

Young black man minding his own business walking home from the store? Meh, so what?

https://www.thecut.com/2021/09/the-killing-of-elijah-mcclain-everything-we-know.html
Your selective outrage and clouded POLITICAL judgment is equally bad as our self absorbed black posters.

Her "TRESSPASSING" is not on the sane level AT ALL as a person of ANY COLOR threatening a cop. I'm consistent. You are not

My point in posting this was to see if any of our black posters are bothered in ANY way that this man died. Clearly they aren't. I'd like them to explain why not
Would you have been bothered if this man were black? Hell no. Would you have started this thread if this man were black? Hell no. This is the reason folks are pushing for the George Floyd Policing bill to be passed, but right wing clowns like you don't like it because it holds cops accountable for murdering black folks.

He's white. He was killed by the police. I posted it. You don't care because he's white.

If I posted the same story about a Black man, you'd cry about me posting it
Obviously I care since I posted, I just said idiot if the Floyd Bell were passed he would get Justice.

Forum List

Back