Police shortage thanks to “woke” liberal democrat policy?

We don't trade constitutional protections for safety.

Unless you want to live in an authoritarian police state.

That's the choice you have. When somebody is about to gun you down, you don't think about his rights. You think how is this criminal allowed to get away with carrying that gun he's about to kill me with.

For as much as “stop and frisk” did reduce crime; it was still wholly unconstitutional. Imagine how much more crime could be stopped if we did away with search warrants?

As I already stated, they do that to truck drivers thousands of times every single day. When I was working and got pulled over, I'd ask the trooper why he's stopping me? The general response was "Because I felt like it!" Or I'd get a reply like "I stop every tenth truck."

They'd proceed in asking for my license and medical card. They ask me for all my paperwork of the load I had, and my log book if I was over 100 air miles away from my place of employment. Then he'd do a safety check and look inside my trailer. One joker even insisted I open the hood of my truck for him to look under there.

Imagine if they did that to somebody driving a car. They can't, but as I said, they do this to truck drivers thousands of times every day across this country.

That's the choice you have. When somebody is about to gun you down, you don't think about his rights. You think how is this criminal allowed to get away with carrying that gun he's about to kill me with.
Since we are more concerned with people gunning us down than with individual rights, I suppose you favor outlawing guns.

Because if we are going to trash the fourth and fifth amendment, we might as well trash the second amendment for public safety.

As usual you want to place all the blame on the police officer instead of the dirtbag who was passing counterfeit money and violently resisting arrest

I’m not willing to do that which leaves us at an impasse
No one died because of the fake $20 bill. Someone died because of the actions that Chauvin took.

Floyd is not responsible for Chauvin’s negligence.

You betcha’

The link below is about New Orleans and it liberal democrat mayor

Liberal city leaders are hostile to the police and they are not able to hire enough officers to replace the ones who are quitting

I am starting to kind of agree with these lefty cities and let them have what they want. Instead of defunding the police, let's just get rid of the police altogether, since they don't want to lock criminals up anyway. Whatever happens, happens. After the city has been destroyed and there is nothing left, then conservatives can move in and rebuild.

Same thing

Woke liberal policy is driving police officers into civilian life
And now we are right back to where we started with me pointing out you have provided nothing but that assertion without even bothering to attach any causation and this article does none of that for you.

It is clear you don't actually have an argument but just a flat out assertion. I am even inclined to agree to a point but it seems like you believe this because it makes a good talking point. I do not even see an attempt at a fact to show causation.

No one died because of the fake $20 bill. Someone died because of the actions that Chauvin took.

I disagree

Floyd died

And he would have lived except for him getting caught passing counterfeit money

And now we are right back to where we started with me pointing out you have provided nothing but that assertion without even bothering to attach any causation and this article does none of that for you.

It is clear you don't actually have an argument but just a flat out assertion. I am even inclined to agree to a point but it seems like you believe this because it makes a good talking point. I do not even see an attempt at a fact to show causation.
Do you expect me to post sworn affidavits from police officers?

Its pretty obvious what the cause snd affect of liberal demonization of the police

Once again I urge libs to think for themselves instead of waiting to be informed by trusted lefty propaganda sources

I am starting to kind of agree with these lefty cities and let them have what they want. Instead of defunding the police, let's just get rid of the police altogether, since they don't want to lock criminals up anyway. Whatever happens, happens. After the city has been destroyed and there is nothing left, then conservatives can move in and rebuild.
I think your plan would eventually result in the arrest of many honest citizens for the unauthorized killing of too many biden voters/Black Lies Matter thugs in self defense

How libs manage to arrest them without a police force has yet to be determined

The problem is it's not working out that way. What happens is the good people leave and run to conservative states, and then they vote for the likes of people that ruined their last state. If enough of them do that, they will ruin our conservative states as well.

Of course he's not. His autopsy showed he had a deadly amount of fentanyl in his system, covid, a heart condition, and meth. How could anybody blame him? :aug08_031:

Since we are more concerned with people gunning us down than with individual rights, I suppose you favor outlawing guns.

Because if we are going to trash the fourth and fifth amendment, we might as well trash the second amendment for public safety.

Rights come with variables just like I pointed out about my career. The Communists just issued an assault weapons ban. Many states don't allow felons to vote or own a gun. Our constitutional rights are not written in stone. That's why with the exception of Maine perhaps, you can't vote from prison either.

The problem is it's not working out that way. What happens is the good people leave and run to conservative states, and then they vote for the likes of people that ruined their last state. If enough of them do that, they will ruin our conservative states as well.
They say everything bad starts in california before infecting all the other states

Hopefully “they” are wrong this time

I disagree, but I guess that depends on where you are talking about.

Over here 70K a year is not that unusual for a police officer, and it's higher in other suburbs. I don't think money is the problem. You take a job where you yourself might end up in prison for doing your job is a pretty tough decision. Even police officers that were exonerated for their supposed crime often have to leave the force and sometimes the city itself over death threats.

Until the public and upper officials start supporting their officers, I think it's going to stay this way for a long time.
Unlawfully murdering someone is not their job. Police have been getting away with breaking the law and officials covering it up since this country was founded.

Unlawfully murdering someone is not their job. Police have been getting away with breaking the law and officials covering it up since this country was founded.

Horseshit. Every time some scum ball black gets killed it's murder to you. Yes, police officers do use deadly force for their safety or a life threatening situation. It's part of the job when needed.

Forum List

Back