🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLICE STATE: School Cop Chokes Child Unconscious; Causes Brain Damage...

Thing on CNN's 'crawl' just a bit ago about over a dozen of your precious school "children" raping two underaged girls on and off their high school campus.

So a student intentionally rams an officer, knocking him off his feet..... and this is your example of the "police state"?

In which non-police state, can you assault a police officer, and not have anything happen to you?

In fact, even in Anarchy, you go and knock the biggest guy on the road, right off his feet, chances are you are getting your face kicked in.

This is why real police abuse is ignored. You people cry wolf every time some idiot acts like a thug, and then when real abuse happens, we ignore you. You are a disservice to the country.

I'm surprised at you, Paulitician, pushing this NWO-type of propaganda.

You do realize the current slur campaign against local law enforcement agencies does nothing but promote public outcries for increased state and federal controls over all facets of law enforcement, right?

So a student intentionally rams an officer, knocking him off his feet..... and this is your example of the "police state"?

In which non-police state, can you assault a police officer, and not have anything happen to you?

In fact, even in Anarchy, you go and knock the biggest guy on the road, right off his feet, chances are you are getting your face kicked in.

This is why real police abuse is ignored. You people cry wolf every time some idiot acts like a thug, and then when real abuse happens, we ignore you. You are a disservice to the country.

Yeah, you are probably right....Hell, the cop should have just shot the kid and been done with it, right? Remember this - if a teacher had done the same thing, YOU would be calling for the teacher's head on a platter.

Last time I heard, cops were SUPPOSED to be trained. So the little fella gets knocked down. Get up and damn near choke the offender to death, right?

Hopefully, the cop gets fired and spends about 6 months in jail.

...Hopefully, the cop gets fired and spent about 6 months in jail.

Exactly. Punish the guilty individual under current law; don't demonize/penalize the entire barrel (all local cops) on the basis of the odd bad apple.

Most importantly, though, never encourage further state and federal oversight of local law enforcement agencies. As with the courts in our country, the misperception that corruption decreases at the higher (state and federal) levels has been foisted on the public, when nothing could be further from the truth. Or else we will all soon truly be living in a "Police State".

Exactly. Punish the guilty individual under current law; don't demonize/penalize the entire barrel (all local cops) on the basis of the odd bad apple.

Most importantly, though, never encourage further state and federal oversight of local law enforcement agencies. As with the courts in our country, the misperception that corruption decreases at the higher (state and federal) levels has been foisted on the public, when nothing could be further from the truth. Or else we will all soon truly be living in a "Police State".

Got news for you - we are already there and it is only going to get worse. Your "oddball" bad apples are becoming more and more prevalent in today's society.

Yeah, you are probably right....Hell, the cop should have just shot the kid and been done with it, right? Remember this - if a teacher had done the same thing, YOU would be calling for the teacher's head on a platter.

Last time I heard, cops were SUPPOSED to be trained. So the little fella gets knocked down. Get up and damn near choke the offender to death, right?

When I was a child in school, I was caught playing around, instead of doing my homework. They marched me to the office, and I was paddled with a wooden board, and sent home. If I had done anything like that kid, I would been expelled instantly.

The reason that kid did what he did, is because he knew nothing will happen to him.

The reason that guy choked the kid, was because he knew nothing would happen to the kid for what he did.

I would never had done anything like that kid, at any point in my entire education. And none of the people at my schools would have done anything like that, because they wouldn't have to.

Bring law and order back into the schools, and you won't have these problems. The whole reason this stuff happens, is because schools can't do anything to the kids, and that makes the kids bold, and the people frustrated and angry. Eventually something like this happens.

But now that this happened, I'll say it again... it's very hard for me to have sympathy, when the 'victim' instigated the whole thing. The MOMENT that you do something to provoke the other person.... I tend to not care what happens to you. Sorry. I had this person in my life, called a "father", and he taught me that I should never start anything, but be ready to finish anything.

When you show me a video of a cop, randomly, without reason, attacking people on the street... just because they happen to be there or something.... then you got me. I'll stand up for that, and send that cop to prison.

You go over and assault the officer.... you deserve it. They are officers, and you are not. You deserve what you get.

Got news for you - we are already there and it is only going to get worse. ...

Well, I've got news for you; the reason you believe that shit is because you've apparently bought into the false narrative that's been incessantly pushed by both mainstream and alternative media sources over the past few years. Can you say, "Hook, line, and sinker."? Whether any or all of the over-reported events have involved legitimate (as opposed to manufactured) instances of police brutality, the collective media spin has served a single purpose - to manufacture public consent to increased state controls and ultimately to more direct federal oversight of all facets of law enforcement in the United States.

randallflagg said:
...Your "oddball" bad apples are becoming more and more prevalent in today's society.

That's exactly what our nation's power brokers want you to believe. Yes, for some reason, a high number of true believers among the flock seems very important to those psychopathic at best, and less-than-human at worst, string-pullers.

The end game is consolidated control over the masses.

When I was a child in school, I was caught playing around, instead of doing my homework. They marched me to the office, and I was paddled with a wooden board, and sent home. If I had done anything like that kid, I would been expelled instantly.

The reason that kid did what he did, is because he knew nothing will happen to him.

The reason that guy choked the kid, was because he knew nothing would happen to the kid for what he did.

I would never had done anything like that kid, at any point in my entire education. And none of the people at my schools would have done anything like that, because they wouldn't have to.

Bring law and order back into the schools, and you won't have these problems. The whole reason this stuff happens, is because schools can't do anything to the kids, and that makes the kids bold, and the people frustrated and angry. Eventually something like this happens.

But now that this happened, I'll say it again... it's very hard for me to have sympathy, when the 'victim' instigated the whole thing. The MOMENT that you do something to provoke the other person.... I tend to not care what happens to you. Sorry. I had this person in my life, called a "father", and he taught me that I should never start anything, but be ready to finish anything.

When you show me a video of a cop, randomly, without reason, attacking people on the street... just because they happen to be there or something.... then you got me. I'll stand up for that, and send that cop to prison.

You go over and assault the officer.... you deserve it. They are officers, and you are not. You deserve what you get.

Pardner, I'm 71 years old and I remember school quite well. I took my share of "paddling" when I was a youngster. Here's the difference: Because a child jumps into you (an adult) and knocks you down - you DO NOT jump up and choke a kid until he passes out. (1) You are an adult and (2) you are a police officer. If you want to arrest the kid for assault - so be it. But you do NOT bring the kid to the edge of death because your damned pride is hurt.

The Cop is NOT Judge, Jury and executioner. Yes, the kid should probably be expelled (I have no problem with that) and charged with simple assault. But he doesn't deserve to nearly die for it.

This country has lost it's collective mind......

Got news for you - we are already there and it is only going to get worse. ...

Well, I've got news for you; the reason you believe that shit is because you've apparently bought into the false narrative that's been incessantly pushed by both mainstream and alternative media sources over the past few years. Can you say, "Hook, line, and sinker."? Whether any or all of the over-reported events have involved legitimate (as opposed to manufactured) instances of police brutality, the collective media spin has served a single purpose - to manufacture public consent to increased state controls and ultimately to more direct federal oversight of all facets of law enforcement in the United States.

randallflagg said:
...Your "oddball" bad apples are becoming more and more prevalent in today's society.

That's exactly what our nation's power brokers want you to believe. Yes, for some reason, a high number of true believers among the flock seems very important to those psychopathic at best, and less-than-human at worst, string-pullers.

The end game is consolidated control over the masses.

OK. Have it your way buddy. You want to shoot the messenger, that's fine. Doesn't change a thing. Either see what's coming - or don't. That's YOUR choice.

Got news for you - we are already there and it is only going to get worse. Your "oddball" bad apples are becoming more and more prevalent in today's society.

And I agree with that video, almost 100%. The problem is when you start attacking police officer for doing police work.

For example, they list the random vehicle check points. The guy starts to argue and fight the police, and then everyone starts whining that he got an ouchy on his head.

Most police officers, start off earning nothing more than $28K to $32K a year. I used to earn that much.

Does that barely above poverty level police officer, determine what the laws are? Did he make the decision to errect that check point? Did he wake up that morning and decide "I'm going to stop random cars on the road, and demand they take a breathalizer."

That police officer has absolutely ZERO impact on what the laws are. His job, what he is paid to do, is enforce the laws given to him.

The problem with the "police state" crowd, is that they attack the police, instead of the people who are making the freakin laws.

I'm against taxes. I hate taxes, I think income tax specifically should be abolished.

Does that mean I go and argue with the IRS agent? What does he have to do with the tax laws? Do I simply refuse to pay my taxes? No.

I actively seek to vote for someone, anyone, who promises to cut spending, and cut taxes, and I spread the word to others to end taxes. Just like I vote for people who reduce and repeal bad laws. But I don't attack the accountant, or the police officer, for doing what the laws say he should do. Ridiculous.

Pardner, I'm 71 years old and I remember school quite well. I took my share of "paddling" when I was a youngster. Here's the difference: Because a child jumps into you (an adult) and knocks you down - you DO NOT jump up and choke a kid until he passes out. (1) You are an adult and (2) you are a police officer. If you want to arrest the kid for assault - so be it. But you do NOT bring the kid to the edge of death because your damned pride is hurt.

The Cop is NOT Judge, Jury and executioner. Yes, the kid should probably be expelled (I have no problem with that) and charged with simple assault. But he doesn't deserve to nearly die for it.

I bet they can't arrest him. We learned that from Florida. The officers can't really do anything.

In order to reduce the number of children being arrested, they simply stopped arresting them. Makes the schools look bad when there are tons of arrests.

Years ago we had a dog. It was the nicest, most well adjusted dog, playful and sweet. You simply couldn't find a more laid back friendly dog. One day a girl came over, and bugged and badgered that dog endlessly, and after this had gone on over the course of an hour, the dog bit that girl, and put a gash in her hand.

Randal, I wager that if I badgered you, and harassed you, and poked you, and bothered you over and over and over again, day after day, week after week, month after month, you'd eventually snap and smack me... AND RIGHTLY SO.

You can talk all you want about "adult" and "police officer", and the truth is ultimately every single one is a human being, and every human being has it's breaking point.

The kid deserved it. That's my statement, and I stand by the judgement. Should that guy be fired? Yeah, of course. He blew it.

Doesn't change the fact, the kid asked for it, and got it, and deserved it.

And I agree with that video, almost 100%. The problem is when you start attacking police officer for doing police work.

For example, they list the random vehicle check points. The guy starts to argue and fight the police, and then everyone starts whining that he got an ouchy on his head.

Most police officers, start off earning nothing more than $28K to $32K a year. I used to earn that much.

Does that barely above poverty level police officer, determine what the laws are? Did he make the decision to errect that check point? Did he wake up that morning and decide "I'm going to stop random cars on the road, and demand they take a breathalizer."

That police officer has absolutely ZERO impact on what the laws are. His job, what he is paid to do, is enforce the laws given to him.

The problem with the "police state" crowd, is that they attack the police, instead of the people who are making the freakin laws.

I'm against taxes. I hate taxes, I think income tax specifically should be abolished.

Does that mean I go and argue with the IRS agent? What does he have to do with the tax laws? Do I simply refuse to pay my taxes? No.

I actively seek to vote for someone, anyone, who promises to cut spending, and cut taxes, and I spread the word to others to end taxes. Just like I vote for people who reduce and repeal bad laws. But I don't attack the accountant, or the police officer, for doing what the laws say he should do. Ridiculous.

I was in the US Army and the DIA for 22 years. I understand what it is to be nothing more than the "instrument". I believe that the point of the video, in it's entirety, is that America is changing and it is changing for the worse. It is a slow and insidious change from "freedom" to "Tyranny" with "We the People" on the receiving end of the tyranny. During my service, I worked in embassies around the world, from Berlin to Moscow to Prague. I have seen the "rich" guys in all those places - all above any law - and they know it. I have seen the rich politicians in Washington DC, Georgetown, K Street and Chevy Chase. They are above the law - and they all know it. Ask Hillary Clinton - I'm sure that she will be more than happy to let you in on that fact.

I finally retired - I couldn't take it any longer. I am NOT against reasonable tax rates that apply to ALL - not just the working poor. I am in favor of abolishing the IRS and their (rather large) standing Army of well trained enforcement agents. I am against politicians (regardless of party) that impose "law" on us with the purpose of nothing else than to keep the populace enslaved, while they dance about on their merry way - election after election after election after election. I am against the NSA and their "surveillance of the American people" in the name of " the security of the country". When did WE become the enemy? I am against the CIA, the DIA, the FBI,Homeland Security, The NRO, and 99% of every police organization in the United States operating their domestic surveillance programs against citizens who have been accused of nothing and routinely violate their Constitutional rights in the name of "security".

Finally, I am against seeing police organizations receiving Military equipment from the government such as M4s, MRAPS, and God only knows what else - all in the name of "security". Hell, I don't know, I suppose that there MIGHT be a reason to have a Mark19 for those occasions when Old Grandad gets drunk and starts shooting his 12 gauge in the air....Got to make sure that he isn't a "threat" to the 40 cops that show up at his house.

No Sir. I am the Son of one of the first black Brigadier Generals in the US Air Force. My Brother and I both served in Vietnam - he, a Marine and me in the Army. I KNOW patriotism and have believed in it all my life. I LOVE this country. But we are in deep, deep trouble. Frankly, I think we, as a nation, are too far gone to step back from this cliff. And it breaks my heart to say that.

I bet they can't arrest him. We learned that from Florida. The officers can't really do anything.

In order to reduce the number of children being arrested, they simply stopped arresting them. Makes the schools look bad when there are tons of arrests.

Years ago we had a dog. It was the nicest, most well adjusted dog, playful and sweet. You simply couldn't find a more laid back friendly dog. One day a girl came over, and bugged and badgered that dog endlessly, and after this had gone on over the course of an hour, the dog bit that girl, and put a gash in her hand.

Randal, I wager that if I badgered you, and harassed you, and poked you, and bothered you over and over and over again, day after day, week after week, month after month, you'd eventually snap and smack me... AND RIGHTLY SO.

You can talk all you want about "adult" and "police officer", and the truth is ultimately every single one is a human being, and every human being has it's breaking point.

The kid deserved it. That's my statement, and I stand by the judgement. Should that guy be fired? Yeah, of course. He blew it.

Well....if that is your measure of "justice" - so be it. Hell, I have been in many a fight as a kid. Got my ass kicked more than once. Kicked quite a bit of ass, too. I wasn't a cop when I was 15-16. I LOVED to fight. My ass-kicking days are well behind me now. My smart ass temper has been replaced with wisdom (hopefully). Again. The cop was wrong, Dead wrong. If this clown cop couldn't contain his anger against a child - he shouldn't be wearing a badge. He is going to get himself killed. Bank on that. A man, with that short temper, can not control himself - and that will be his downfall.

Well....if that is your measure of "justice" - so be it. Hell, I have been in many a fight as a kid. Got my ass kicked more than once. Kicked quite a bit of ass, too. I wasn't a cop when I was 15-16. I LOVED to fight. My ass-kicking days are well behind me now. My smart ass temper has been replaced with wisdom (hopefully). Again. The cop was wrong, Dead wrong. If this clown cop couldn't contain his anger against a child - he shouldn't be wearing a badge. He is going to get himself killed. Bank on that. A man, with that short temper, can not control himself - and that will be his downfall.

I don't think any human being, can take the way kids treat adults in schools these days.

I think the difference is, you assume that this one instance, is all that man faced. I would be willing to bet you my next pay check, that this was a tiny tiny sliver of the harassment he faced every day. How do I know this? Because I've seen it. I've talked to the people in schools like this. Kids have zero respect for authority of any kind. I've watched it with my own eyes. I've seen the boys sexually harassing their teachers, and the teachers have gotten to the point they just take it, because there is nothing else they can do.

I've seen it dude. With my own eyes. Watched it happen. And you can NOT do anything. You so much as grab a kid by the shirt, and he screams out brutality, and you lose your job.

The only choice you have is to bottle it up. So you just shove it down, and bottle it up. Then someone throws you right off your feet, and this guy loses it.

You would too Randal. I promise you, you would.

If this one single incident is the only thing that happened to that guy.... then you are right, and I'm wrong. I'll admit it in advance. But if I'm right, and that guy has been putting up with this harassment for months, as I know I've seen happen... then the kid got a ton of mercy by only being choked. I would beaten the crap out of him.

I don't think any human being, can take the way kids treat adults in schools these days.

I think the difference is, you assume that this one instance, is all that man faced. I would be willing to bet you my next pay check, that this was a tiny tiny sliver of the harassment he faced every day. How do I know this? Because I've seen it. I've talked to the people in schools like this. Kids have zero respect for authority of any kind. I've watched it with my own eyes. I've seen the boys sexually harassing their teachers, and the teachers have gotten to the point they just take it, because there is nothing else they can do.

I've seen it dude. With my own eyes. Watched it happen. And you can NOT do anything. You so much as grab a kid by the shirt, and he screams out brutality, and you lose your job.

The only choice you have is to bottle it up. So you just shove it down, and bottle it up. Then someone throws you right off your feet, and this guy loses it.

If this one single incident is the only thing that happened to that guy.... then you are right, and I'm wrong. I'll admit it in advance. But if I'm right, and that guy has been putting up with this harassment for months, as I know I've seen happen... then the kid got a ton of mercy by only being choked. I would beaten the crap out of him.

If I were a younger man - you bet your life. I would kick the stem winding piss out of the little punk. But herein lies the rub - I'm not a cop. And more than that - I'm not a resource officer at a school. Either accept the responsibility of being a "peace officer" or get the hell out of the job. It really IS that simple. I mean, seriously, what the hell is next? He follows the kid home and shoots his dog!?!? Oh, that's right, cops are already doing that. Wearing that badge doesn't give anyone the "right" to be a street thug.

If I were a younger man - you bet your life. I would kick the stem winding piss out of the little punk. But herein lies the rub - I'm not a cop. And more than that - I'm not a resource officer at a school. Either accept the responsibility of being a "peace officer" or get the hell out of the job. It really IS that simple. I mean, seriously, what the hell is next? He follows the kid home and shoots his dog!?!? Oh, that's right, cops are already doing that. Wearing that badge doesn't give anyone the "right" to be a street thug.

There is no such thing as a man that can take endless abuse, and never lose it. If that's the standard, then we should have no police at all. We've seen how that works. Obviously Detroit is completely safe now.

Forum List

Back