Police State: Veteran Pulled Over by Police 'Tank' In Florida [Video]...

This is a tank........

4001_2050512400.jpg

This is a humvee...............

General-Purpose-Humvee.jpg

CLASS DISMISSED.

Get em off American streets. They wanna play soldier, let em join up and go fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. Stop harassing American Citizens. Period, end of story.
You do know that you can buy this so called tank at several sites........I can post the links if you like..............

They are not tanks...................If they painted them a different color would it appease you..................

As I said..............the traffic stop would have happened if they were wearing a skirt...............

Perhaps they should wear Pink Pokodots......................

It's a program to recycle military surplus and has been going on since 1997...........are you just now noticing it..................

Ha, Police tanks on the 'mean streets' of Gainseville, Fl. My God, what happened to our Country?
You are seeing the results of decades of conservative policies: police militarization due to the War on (some) Drugs, get tough on crime initiatives, the privitization of the prison system, the loss of privacy rights thanks to the "Patriot Act", etc.

More a combination of Big Government Communist/Progressive & Neo-Conservative policies. Both fully support Big Government domination. The Communists/Progressives could have abolished the Patriot Act at any time. But instead they made it even more oppressive. And they also gave us the NDAA. It's very sad.
This is the biggest disappointment of the Obama administration, IMHO. He should have ended this police state crap, but embraced it instead. In this respect, it's as if Bush never left.

Communists/Progressives and Neocons have a lot more in common than they'll ever admit. In the end, they both fully support Big Government domination.

Ha, Police tanks on the 'mean streets' of Gainseville, Fl. My God, what happened to our Country?
You are seeing the results of decades of conservative policies: police militarization due to the War on (some) Drugs, get tough on crime initiatives, the privitization of the prison system, the loss of privacy rights thanks to the "Patriot Act", etc.

More a combination of Big Government Communist/Progressive & Neo-Conservative policies. Both fully support Big Government domination. The Communists/Progressives could have abolished the Patriot Act at any time. But instead they made it even more oppressive. And they also gave us the NDAA. It's very sad.
This is the biggest disappointment of the Obama administration, IMHO. He should have ended this police state crap, but embraced it instead. In this respect, it's as if Bush never left.
I have referred to Obama as Bush Lite many times.

This is a tank........

4001_2050512400.jpg

This is a humvee...............

General-Purpose-Humvee.jpg

CLASS DISMISSED.

Get em off American streets. They wanna play soldier, let em join up and go fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. Stop harassing American Citizens. Period, end of story.
You do know that you can buy this so called tank at several sites........I can post the links if you like..............

They are not tanks...................If they painted them a different color would it appease you..................

As I said..............the traffic stop would have happened if they were wearing a skirt...............

Perhaps they should wear Pink Pokodots......................

It's a program to recycle military surplus and has been going on since 1997...........are you just now noticing it..................

The People don't want it. Police are already out of control as far as violence goes. This Militarization is dangerously Un-American. It's time to reverse course.

Welcome to Obamerica.

Don't like it?

Then move.

Isn't that the correct liberal answer?

Let us know when they allow you the Citizen to own one. Go for it. Let us know how it works out for ya.
I don't have 1.2 million dollars...........do you.........

You can buy Humvees, Large Trucks, trailers, and pretty much every thing you can think off on these sites......................and they include State sales and county sales................

While in the service it was called DRMO........still is today............we used to go to the disposal site and look for stuff we might need on the ship.............All I had to do is sign for it and take it back to the ship..............I got lockers...........wire rope..............tools and meters that we needed..............It didn't cost us a dime and was used again back on the ship.

You can bid on these sites......................buy tools and etc.................if interested book mark them without the politics of this thread.

The assholes pulled a guy over for giving them the finger. Something he is within his free speech rights to do.

They had the fucking balls to claim he gave an "improper hand signal". That's a seriously dick move. I can't believe anyone would excuse that kind of abuse of power from these militaristic wannabe dickweeds.

They also tried to claim that pointing a cell phone camera at them was dangerous. They knew it was a camera.

Come on, people. These dipshits are unmitigated assholes.

The assholes pulled a guy over for giving them the finger. Something he is within his free speech rights to do.

They had the fucking balls to claim he gave an "improper hand signal". That's a seriously dick move. I can't believe anyone would excuse that kind of abuse of power from these militaristic wannabe dickweeds.

They also tried to claim that pointing a cell phone camera at them was dangerous. They knew it was a camera.

Which has what to do with the current OP?

The OP focuses on a Tank that isn't a tank at all................

If you think they are assholes or power hungry then you may have a case............they did seem to be doing a little more than ordinary...........but the guy in the Car pushed it............by flipping them off and trying to cause an incident with them from the get go................

This OP is 'IT'S A TANK".................MILITARY COPS ON THE BEAT.............No it isn't..............it's not a tank and it's a way to save money...............

These guys could be assholes if they were on a big wheel toy trying to give you a ticket..............It's not relative to the OP's LOOK A TANK...............

Let us know when they allow you the Citizen to own one. Go for it. Let us know how it works out for ya.

You can buy Humvees, Large Trucks, trailers, and pretty much every thing you can think off on these sites......................and they include State sales and county sales................

While in the service it was called DRMO........still is today............we used to go to the disposal site and look for stuff we might need on the ship.............All I had to do is sign for it and take it back to the ship..............I got lockers...........wire rope..............tools and meters that we needed..............It didn't cost us a dime and was used again back on the ship.

You can bid on these sites......................buy tools and etc.................if interested book mark them without the politics of this thread.

Ha, go get that tank. See if ole Big Brother allows it. But regardless, the Militarization of our Police needs to end. It's not what our Nation is about.

Yeah, the cell phone 'weapon' claim was truly pathetic. The douche was just trying to justify some sort of violent response. He truly wanted to physically hurt the guy. And that's exactly what's wrong with our Police today. They're too quick to resort to violence. If the guy wasn't recording, they would have likely assaulted him.

Ha, go get that tank. See if ole Big Brother allows it. But regardless, the Militarization of our Police needs to end. It's not what our Nation is about.
I don't want to buy a tank...............They don't sell those BTW.............You can buy a heavy lift truck, a HUMVEE................OH MY GOD IT'S A TANK..............only to a pea brain...................and etc.............

I look at these sites occasionally........believe it or not..........I'm looking for batteries..............for a power bank.

Personally, i don't feel ex-soldiers or soldier-wannabes make for good police officers. But sadly, they do make up much of our domestic police force. They truly don't get the 'Protect and Serve' concept. They only know violence. Too many of our police behave like they're serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. The kicking down doors and storming Citizens' homes is completely out of control at this point.

We need to get back to truly Protecting and Serving Citizens. It's time to end the Militarization of our police force. We need to reverse course. If we don't, the consequences will be grave. The People will become bitter & angry. Violent civil unrest will become the norm. But then again, who knows? Maybe that's exactly what Big Brother wants.

I don't want to buy a tank...............They don't sell those BTW.............You can buy a heavy lift truck, a HUMVEE................OH MY GOD IT'S A TANK..............only to a pea brain...................and etc.............

I look at these sites occasionally........believe it or not..........I'm looking for batteries..............for a power bank.

Actually they do sell tanks.

Military vehicles for sale EXARMYVEHICLES.com

Tanks Trucks and Armoured Military Sale. - Mortar Investments

Armor Page 1

Actually they do sell tanks.

Military vehicles for sale EXARMYVEHICLES.com

Tanks Trucks and Armoured Military Sale. - Mortar Investments

Armor Page 1
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And ya gotta give the guy a lot of credit. He was wise enough to record the incident. If he hadn't, these faux soldier-wannabe assholes would have kicked his face in. That's the ugly reality. Such is life in a Police State.

There are hundreds of privately-owned Chinooks. It's one of the strongest heavy-lift copters built.

Forum List

Back