Police threaten to boycott 49ers

I sympathize with the police but they are government employees who have a job to do. And as much as I disagree with Kaepernick, he is exercising his constitutional right. The police should not be refusing to do their job simply because they disagree with someone exercising their constitutional right.
It's not their job.

This guy will be fed, clothed, paid a high salary because BLM will clutch him to their breastesses with thanks. Watch and see. Al is already on it, I bet. The dude is now a king. Just wait. He will be living in style. They take care of their own. (insert sarcasm smiley here)

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
The LEO's are NOT, repeat NOT providing security as official LEO officers!
They are ALL volunteers acting as Security officers.
These LEO's are free to not 'volunteer'.
After all you fuckwit the LEO's DO have a "constitutional right" to go fishing on their days off instead right?
ASSHOLE!
"The Santa Clara Police Department is the lead police agency at Levi’s Stadium. During 49er games, around 70 officers volunteer to work and are paid as security personnel. "
What Kaepernick did, he did as an individual. The LEOs aren't doing that. They're threatening the 49ers as a group through their union. It's funny how conservatives would be singing a different tune, if they were doing something similar to get the town to raise their salaries. Then unions are the devil, but challenging Constitutional rights is hunk-dory.
So what. It is their right. tell your boy to take back his anti police comments as well as his anti American stance, and all will be well.
Do you really think Kaepernik would be permitted to continue without consequences?

I sympathize with the police but they are government employees who have a job to do. And as much as I disagree with Kaepernick, he is exercising his constitutional right. The police should not be refusing to do their job simply because they disagree with someone exercising their constitutional right.
Fuck you!
How can you be so fucking dumb?
The LEO's were VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!! who WERE NOT on active duty!!!!
Why are you so fucking stupid?
These LEO's were being employed OFF DUTY as SECURITY OFFICERS!!!!
Why is it EVERY FUCKING TIME something like this hits the news YOU ALWAYS GET IT WRONG????????
From Trayvon to Wilson to the overcharged Baltimore LEO's to some fucking negro asshole who makes millions of dollars a year being a third string 'AA' quarterback?
It never ends with you idiots.
It's in your DNA to be fucking stupid pansies and losers.
A lot of people didn't actually read the article. They see a thread like this and immediately jump in without the facts, which is as embarrassing as jumping in a public pool without a bathing suit.

It's just the same o same o. MSM reporting bullshit to get everyone all riled up over something stupid.
I'm a firm believer in the freedom of speech.. I may despise what he's doing just as I loathe the assholes who burn the flag but it's considered a Constitutional right and I don't ever want to erode any of those freedoms down the slippery slope of tyranny.

Yeah, but getting rid of this scum bag, isn't a government action. I'm not asking the government to censor him. Nor am I asking the government to deport him.

This is private citizens, speaking their mind against another private citizen who has offended them.

You come to my house and offend me, then you are not going to be in my house anymore.

If the 49ers want me to watch their shows, they better remove this guy from their team.

Freedom of speech protects you from government oppression. Not from people rejecting your crap.

And honestly, this isn't even freedom of speech. Freedom of speech was speaking against the government. He didn't make any statement about the government. He reject the country that gave him his millions and life of luxury. That just makes him trash.

At the end of the day, I won't watch the 49ers, support them in any way.. the dick who decided to use his career as a political football fucked himself.. no team will pick him up.. he's damaged goods.. so his ranting only hurt him.
I'm beginning to believe that Islam should be considered a mental disorder. Look how quickly he started hating his country, the flag, and hard working cops right after conversion to that evil religion.

It's just the same o same o. MSM reporting bullshit to get everyone all riled up over something stupid.
I'm a firm believer in the freedom of speech.. I may despise what he's doing just as I loathe the assholes who burn the flag but it's considered a Constitutional right and I don't ever want to erode any of those freedoms down the slippery slope of tyranny.

Yeah, but getting rid of this scum bag, isn't a government action. I'm not asking the government to censor him. Nor am I asking the government to deport him.

This is private citizens, speaking their mind against another private citizen who has offended them.

You come to my house and offend me, then you are not going to be in my house anymore.

If the 49ers want me to watch their shows, they better remove this guy from their team.

Freedom of speech protects you from government oppression. Not from people rejecting your crap.

And honestly, this isn't even freedom of speech. Freedom of speech was speaking against the government. He didn't make any statement about the government. He reject the country that gave him his millions and life of luxury. That just makes him trash.

At the end of the day, I won't watch the 49ers, support them in any way.. the dick who decided to use his career as a political football fucked himself.. no team will pick him up.. he's damaged goods.. so his ranting only hurt him.
I'm beginning to believe that Islam should be considered a mental disorder. Look how quickly he started hating his country, the flag, and hard working cops right after conversion to that evil religion.

It is clearly a dangerous and intolerant hateful cult. In a perfect world all these left wing apologists would be forced to live in a muslim majority society and get their just rewards.

------- the POLICE do not provide security as POLICEMAN, they are hired PRIVATELY and are simply hired help, they have EVERY right to refuse to be hired.
An excellent point. Over here we have quite a lot of city bus drivers who moon-light as taxi drivers in the late-hour evenings. If I were to take a taxi from the airport some evening and start to slander the bus drivers ....... would all of the bus/taxi drivers band together and refuse to take passenger to and from the airport? It's stupid.

It is no coincidence that chief Wiggum has a pug nose.

chiefwiggum.png

------- the POLICE do not provide security as POLICEMAN, they are hired PRIVATELY and are simply hired help, they have EVERY right to refuse to be hired.
An excellent point. Over here we have quite a lot of city bus drivers who moon-light as taxi drivers in the late-hour evenings. If I were to take a taxi from the airport some evening and start to slander the bus drivers ....... would all of the bus/taxi drivers band together and refuse to take passenger to and from the airport? It's stupid.

chiefwiggum.png
Wow, it sounds like you were trying to make an analogy and it ended up somewhere between flop and fail. There isn't even a remote semblance.

... he has just as much right, to tell ignorant fools to shut up, as you do.
But only 'ignorant fools' right?
In that case .... STFU.

Dude has a right to not stand. Cops have a right to refuse VOLUNTEERING in a NON PAYING gig. Simple.
So, let me get this right. Cops (in their love of America and football) want to express that love by working as volunteer security guards. Ah, ain't that fuzzy!
a-kiss-on-the-cheek-smiley-emoticon.gif

.... BUT .... just because one guy wears socks to denote his distrust for the police force, then these fuzzy wuzzy men (who are not acting as police while on voluntary work at the stadium) threaten to boycott the job and leave all of those wonderful, sports-loving Americans without security? I don't know about you, but I don't think these off-duty police are so fuzzy wuzzy after all. Why was it again that they do voluntary work? I think you need to remind me.

Last edited:

chiefwiggum.png
Wow, it sounds like you were trying to make an analogy and it ended up somewhere between flop and fail. There isn't even a remote semblance.
Yes, there is. Look again at Wiggum's piggy, pug nose and his girth. Even his oink-oink voice is farmyard porkish.

chiefwiggum.png
Yes, there is. Look again at Wiggum's piggy, pug nose and his girth. Even his oink-oink voice is farmyard porkish.
I was talking about your taxi cab fail. But leave it to a moron to think cartoons are real life. The Simpsons won't be as funny to you once you abandon your pot addiction.

If they want to they could, it's called freedom. Kaepernick has the right and exercised the right, however voluntary service is just that, voluntary, if no one wants to volunteer, then the 49ers need to figure out how to handle the situation that their employee put them in.

I was talking about your taxi cab fail.

Thank you for your input. :smile: Try this one on for size: In a mystical land across the ocean quite a lot of city cops (an expression that was once considered highly derogatory, by the way) moon-lighted as security guards during sporting events. But one day someone at one of these sporting events decided to wear socks that express his dislike for the police --- not security guards. So now the police (not the security guards) want to band together and refuse to work for sporting events.
idiots.gif

chiefwiggum.png

That's what I thought, the guy has a real disconnect, or is a terrible inept comedian.

Thank you for your input. :smile: Try this one on for size: In a mystical land across the ocean quite a lot of city cops (an expression that was once considered highly derogatory, by the way) moon-lighted as security guards during sporting events. But one day someone at one of these sporting events decided to wear socks that express his dislike for the police --- not security guards. So now the police (not the security guards) want to band together and refuse to work for sporting events.

The security company is free to fire those police officers, for not working the game. Since they are part time, they probably could find work elsewhere or just stay home,on the weekends and enjoy their families.

..... if no one wants to volunteer, then the 49ers need to figure out how to handle the situation that their employee put them in.
Their employee is a star, and when you're a star people will pay to see you perform no matter what. But I can imagine you think football is about sport ..... not money. Right?
Get off the powder, man!
coke-sniff.gif

idiots.gif
Those security guards are cops. They don't stop being cops when they're doing something else.

It would be like if I was insulting welfare parasites. You would be offended no matter what you were currently doing when I said it. You're a welfare parasite 24/7/365 just like cops are always cops.

Get it now?

The security company is free to fire those police officers, for not working the game. Since they are part time, they probably could find work elsewhere or just stay home,on the weekends and enjoy their families.
Not likely. It's like I said earlier, the California Department of Consumer Affairs which controls the bureau of security and private investigative services has made it so difficult to obtain and maintain firearms permits that most civilian security officers don't even want the cost and hassle. Off duty cops working large events are pretty much irreplaceable.

The security company is free to fire those police officers, for not working the game.
Is there a point to that statement? I told you to stay off the powder.

The police officers don't have to work the gsme, if the security company that hires the police officers wants to fire them, they can go right ahead and do it. It's all about freedom and responsibility, some you seem to know nothing about.

Forum List

Back