Police threaten to boycott 49ers

They don't care. Political correctness is all and political correctness hates cops.

Ummm. Political correctness is that you must stand for the flag . The irony that it's they anti PC crowd that's bitching the most about the QB.

seems simple to me, just boycott or not boycott them yourself. I am going to make sure the NFL gets no more money from me

They don't care. Political correctness is all and political correctness hates cops.
lol. the irony of this is too much.

someone (Kaepernick) wasn't polite enough when speaking about police so the cops throw a fit and refuse to do their jobs.

who is really being 'politically correct?'

The job of a police officer is not to provide security for a private event.
true, they aren't obligated to take side jobs.

but if anyone is being the PC police it is the actual police
Yes, bash the police. It's not as if that didn't start this whole thing to begin with.

Oh wait, it did.

seems simple to me, just boycott or not boycott them yourself. I am going to make sure the NFL gets no more money from me

That's OK. You're the only one who sits so far back in the 'cheapo section' anyway ... and you always bring your own sandwiches and a bottle of Lambrusco. I don't think denying NFL your 'big spending' is going to force them into bankruptcy.

I am blaming Goodell for not doing anything about the socks
I am blaming the Chinese for copying the design and selling 'pig socks' at such a low price that even underpaid athletes can afford them.

ROAST+A+PIG.gif

I don't agree with what Kap did, but he should be allowed to say it and not be punished by those working within the organisation.

No he shouldn't. He's working for a company that can make it's own rules. The owner of the team has every right to fire his ass and SHOULD fire his ass.

Over free speech? How interesting...

you do not have free speech at the workplace, why do morons keep insisting that we do?

That's OK. You're the only one who sits so far back in the 'cheapo section' anyway ... and you always bring your own sandwiches and a bottle of Lambrusco. I don't think denying NFL your 'big spending' is going to force them into bankruptcy.

never claimed it would asslicker, just pointing out that everyone needs to act according to their own values like crapernick did

someone (Kaepernick) wasn't polite enough when speaking about police so the cops throw a fit and refuse to do their jobs.

Yes, bash the police. It's not as if that didn't start this whole thing to begin with.

Oh wait, it did.
was i not being PC enough for you?

Oh wait, it did.
was i not being PC enough for you?
It's called respect. If you hate the cops so much, don't call them like that stupid Black Panther leader when he was robbed.

meh

I just want to see this guy win his job back so I can watch a video of him getting smashed to shit with a payback hit. And you know its coming.......guy is going to get his bell rung so bad, his brain will be spinning in his noggin for weeks if not months!!:2up: Much cheering will ensue although right now, looking like he couldn't get a starting job in the CFL:coffee:

Forum List

Back