Police threaten to boycott 49ers

It's called respect.
With so many characters in this soup I just have to ask, "Respect for who?"
Police officers who come every time you call 911. You didn't think I meant for Kaepernick, did you?
You are not being very clear. Are you saying that people should respect police officers who respond to 911 calls? I didn't realize that 911 calls are part of this discussion. I think you are off sides on that, are you not? Maybe you meant to say that people should show respect for professional athletes who respond to the call of duty, endure the hardship of the gridiron, ignore the fact that they are black & are treated like dogs by the police, and score hard for the glory of his team which is mixed with both black and white folks.

It's called respect.
With so many characters in this soup I just have to ask, "Respect for who?"
Police officers who come every time you call 911. You didn't think I meant for Kaepernick, did you?
You are not be very clear. Are you saying that people should respect police officers who respond to 911 calls? I didn't realize that 911 calls are part of this discussion. I think you are off sides on that, are you not? Maybe you meant to say that people should show respect for professional athletes who respond to the call of duty, endure the hardship of the gridiron, ignore the fact that they are black & and treated like dogs by the police, and score hard for the glory of his team which is mixed with both black and white folks.
The police treat everyone the same. You Leftist twats have no idea what police culture is. They are largely comprised of minorities and they LIVE OUT racial harmony.

And fuck you all for slandering them.

I don't agree with what Kap did, but he should be allowed to say it and not be punished by those working within the organisation.

No he shouldn't. He's working for a company that can make it's own rules. The owner of the team has every right to fire his ass and SHOULD fire his ass.

Over free speech? How interesting...

you do not have free speech at the workplace, why do morons keep insisting that we do?
It's true that is up to the company's discretion. Kaepernick's employer, however, is supporting him.

It's true that is up to the company's discretion. Kaepernick's employer, however, is supporting him.

Finally a man who stands up for Democratic principles!
899bc481-d588-4cc1-9217-833063c3c3e8

Why would the cops boycott the 9ers? Look at the socks Kaphisdick has been wearing:

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

National police organization rips Colin Kaepernick for wearing cops-as-pigs socks

Agreed.. Let these assholes spend their own fucking money for protection.
Agree, they are a tax free organization. They can afford to hire their own security.
Tax write off and pigs wont get any overtime. sounds good.

I don't agree with what Kap did, but he should be allowed to say it and not be punished by those working within the organisation.

No he shouldn't. He's working for a company that can make it's own rules. The owner of the team has every right to fire his ass and SHOULD fire his ass.

you do not have free speech at the workplace, why do morons keep insisting that we do?

Which raises the question, should patriotic Americans support the 49ers?

If you love your country, respect it, and love what it stands for, then I don't see how you could possibly be a fan of at least Kaphisdick.

Is there a rule in the NFL that says you have to stand for the National Anthem? I don't think so. Your point is moot..
Is their a rule that says Kaepernick has the right to continue being employed by the NFL? I don't think so. He's free to spit on the nation that's blessed him so greatly, and the 49ers franchise is free to can his worthless, Muslim ass.

Why would the cops boycott the 9ers? Look at the socks Kaphisdick has been wearing:

National police organization rips Colin Kaepernick for wearing cops-as-pigs socks

Agree, they are a tax free organization. They can afford to hire their own security.
And then when crime happens, the victims can sue for inadequate security.

It's ALL good.

Of course they should. They should respect an individual's right to a peaceful protest just as the organization does.

If folks are pissed of at Kapaernick, and I understand why they are, the best thing they can do is ignore him. Not smother him with the attention he's seeking. Had no one said anything, no one would have even heard about his grievances. Now? He's making appearances on public and social media's taking about why he's protesting.

If you love your country, respect it, and love what it stands for, then I don't see how you could possibly be a fan of at least Kaphisdick.
One of the things I love about my country is the freedom to protest it. In some countries, you could end up in jail or dead for protesting against it.

And I'm no fan of Kapaernick. I never even heard of him until this incident.

I like it because despite the wishes of the revolutionaries, women and black people are technically equal.

Doesn't mean we don't need some work.

Is there a rule in the NFL that says you have to stand for the National Anthem? I don't think so. Your point is moot..

There is no rule that you have to be polite at a store either. In fact in all the companies I have ever worked for, there has never been a rule that I had to be decent to anyone.

You don't need a rule that says "don't piss off the customers that pay your wages". You don't need it. It's a concept that should not require a 'rule' to be written about it.

This worthless pile of trash, pissed off the majority of the customers whose ticket purchases, pay his wage.

That is reason enough to have him removed, and he should be. I for one, hope he is.

And then when crime happens, the victims can sue for inadequate security.

It's ALL good.

And when they sue for inadequate security, that will force management to meet the demand on the police, and have the worthless trash player removed from their team.

I agree completely. Let's do it.

Forum List

Back