🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

Nobody expects any President to be perfect

:eusa_think:
FNCQWwTXMAUyQa0.jpg

No, it's just Dementia cornered the welfare vote; people who are too lazy to put any energy into voting. It's the only reason he won. People got to vote from their kitchen table.
Hell, people ought to be able to vote from their laptops and smartphones...

Given (a) pre-registration and (b) two-factor authentication and (c) cross-matching for duplicates and (d) ultra-secure systems and (e) heavy penalties for fraud.

Then again, I've never seen a Gubmint System that wasn't 40 years behind the times and full of holes, so... on second thought... ;)

No, it's just Dementia cornered the welfare vote; people who are too lazy to put any energy into voting. It's the only reason he won. People got to vote from their kitchen table.

Dementia. Ray, you get dumber every year. You're more likely to have dementia than Joe Biden.

Lord but you are gullible.

Dementia. Ray, you get dumber every year. You're more likely to have dementia than Joe Biden.

Lord but you are gullible.

Let me get this straight: You have this guy too scared to leave his basement to campaign, who's son was under FBI investigation for a matter he was involved in, spent nearly 40 years of his life in federal politics with no major accomplishments, has been on the wrong side of every international affair, and he got the most votes in US history over a guy that gave us the best economy in 50 years, tamed our southern border, rebuilt our military, and you ask me if I'm gullible? :eusa_shhh:

Hell, people ought to be able to vote from their laptops and smartphones...

Given (a) pre-registration and (b) two-factor authentication and (c) cross-matching for duplicates and (d) ultra-secure systems and (e) heavy penalties for fraud.

Then again, I've never seen a Gubmint System that wasn't 40 years behind the times and full of holes, so... on second thought... ;)

So you want to open the door to much more fraud and have heavier penalties for committing fraud? :eusa_shhh:

It was obvious when almost nobody showed up at Biden campaign rallies while Trump was drawing 10's of thousands.
We're dealing with two different types of people. Nobody showed up at hillary's rallies and she won the popular votes by close to 3 million. Same for Biden. All the republicans and trump bots swarmed at trump's rallies and he lost the popular vote by close to ten million votes and swamped this trump asshole by 306-232 electoral votes. Me, I wouldn't go to a rally if it was across the street and I was offered two or three hundred dollars to go. I voted trump in 2017, realized he was a low life piece of criminal shit, so then voted for Biden, who seems to be the real mc coy who would like to help America get on track again after the trump fuster cluck.

Last edited:
We're dealing with two different types of people. Nobody showed up at hillary's rallies and she won the popular votes by close to 3 million. Same for Biden. All the republicans and trump bots swarmed at his rallies and he lost the popular vote by close to ten million votes and swamped this trump asshole by 306-232 electoral votes. Me, I wouldn't go to a rally if it was across the street and I was offered two or three hundred dollars to go. I voted trump in 2017, realized he was a low life piece of criminal shit, so then voted for Biden, who seems to be the real mc coy who would like to help America get on track again after the trump fuster cluck.
Trump won close to 90% of the counties in America Commie.. that’s popular

Trump won close to 90% of the counties in America Commie.. that’s popular
He might have won a lot of counties but they were counties with comparatively few people. Just like states. Trump won a lot of states also but they were low population states.

He might have won a lot of counties but they were counties with comparatively few people. Just like states. He won a lot of states also but they were low population states.
And Biden won 3 large over populated cities were English is the second lanuage, public schools can’t produce anyone that can read at grade level. I’ll take Americans over your kind any day of the week. USA USA USA! Trump baby! Maga

Nobody showed up at hillary's rallies and she won the popular votes by close to 3 million.
No she did not. Had there been a popular vote election with popular vote campaign strategies and popular vote campaigning it's hard to say who would have won such an election. You may as well credit Hillary with winning the had an orange for breakfast vote, it's meaningless.

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

16 Jan 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

Not reported by the corrupt Mainstream media – the police were turning people away last night from the Trump rally in Arizona because there was no more room. The crowd was massive.

A Trump supporter reported last night from Arizona at President Trump’s rally:

Commentary:
The Quisling MSM says 'No Story'. Idiots. News is news unless the MSM disagrees. So, it makes people very skeptical of anything the MSM actually reports on as real news. Their truth isn't true.
But, but, but Biden says he got more votes than anyone ever. He got 81 million votes and is more popular than anyone including Trump.
Biden couldn't fill the home team side of a high school gym at his rallies. Most of the time it looked like a normal drive through lane at Mickey D's.
Americans base the presidency on performance. Biden has in the first year of his presidency shown only failures in fighting Wuhan Covid-19 and its variants, Economy, Military, National Security, Foreign Policy, Supply Chain Management, the Environment. and the Peoples' Civil Rights.
Americans do NOT need to see the tax returns of a successful billionaire who became a public servant... America needs to see the tax returns of public servant politicians who became multi-millionaires while being public servants ...

“It took a Worldwide Pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the Stock Market.
It took 6 feet of Social Distancing. It took Quarantining.
It took many Small Businesses closing.

It took closing practically everything, to bring the USA Economy back to the Obama high mark.”
--

Rush Limbaugh
Intensity of support does not equate to overall support on election day.

No matter how many record breaking rallies a candidate has, that is just a matter of intensity, not overall support.

Yes, America's demands on other countries are being ignored more and more, but America still does wield the power to keep Nato working as a tool of aggression.

I'm a Canadian and I don't recognize any distinctions in the two sides of US politics. You'll have to pawn off your Joey Xi/Trump bullsh-t on somebody else.
NATO a tool of Aggression? On what planet? NATO has never been the aggressor in any conflict.

We're dealing with two different types of people. Nobody showed up at hillary's rallies and she won the popular votes by close to 3 million. Same for Biden. All the republicans and trump bots swarmed at trump's rallies and he lost the popular vote by close to ten million votes and swamped this trump asshole by 306-232 electoral votes. Me, I wouldn't go to a rally if it was across the street and I was offered two or three hundred dollars to go. I voted trump in 2017, realized he was a low life piece of criminal shit, so then voted for Biden, who seems to be the real mc coy who would like to help America get on track again after the trump fuster cluck.

Is that what you voted for?

Well congrats, gasoline is over 100% higher, we have inflation not seen in 40 years, the border is the biggest mess in over 20 years according to the Border Patrol, this is the first war we've been in that involved a nuclear threat, your President created the most well armed terrorist group in the world. More Americans died of covid under Dementia than Trump and Dementia had three vaccines helping him out, he created a labor shortage which quickly led to a supply chain shortage.

It makes most people wish we had that cluster fuck again.

Is that what you voted for?

Well congrats, gasoline is over 100% higher, we have inflation not seen in 40 years, the border is the biggest mess in over 20 years according to the Border Patrol, this is the first war we've been in that involved a nuclear threat, your President created the most well armed terrorist group in the world. More Americans died of covid under Dementia than Trump and Dementia had three vaccines helping him out, he created a labor shortage which quickly led to a supply chain shortage.

It makes most people wish we had that cluster fuck again.
They don't care, in fact they want more of the same. The more dysfunctional we are as a country the more people become dependent on the gov't for Food, Water, Shelter, and Healthcare not to mention them dreaming that eventually gas would get so high as to make electric vehicles competitive.

Give everyone an EV tomorrow and watch our electrical grid collapse and a one hour commute gets turned into 4 or 5 because of a lack of charging stations.

Of course, the price of electricity then goes through the roof and we have to put a federal fuel tax on EV stations to pay for all of the infrastructure and to keep up the highways as less and less is gleaned from gas/diesel road taxes.

Every solution they offer simply creates more problems to be solved. Each of those, solutions even more. It's a never ending death spiral of insanity.

Forum List

Back