Policeman Stabbed in Neck at Michigan Airport, Yelled Allahu Akbar

I'm glad they got this one alive. He's Canadian-born. Maybe they can get some information on how he got radicalized.
They found his instruction manual.
View attachment 134615
So neither of you has any interest in finding the mosque or the cell on the North American continent that turned this Canadian into a terrorist? Well, no, why would Tilly care--she's across the water. Are you, too, Weatherman? Personally, just saying the Koran did it isn't going to help much.
I'm more interested in finding that needle in a haystack- a mosque that does not condone terrorism.
Good thing we have more sensible people looking out for our ACTUAL safety.
Yeah, look at the great job they do. Rarely a day goes by without another Islamo attack.

I'm glad they got this one alive. He's Canadian-born. Maybe they can get some information on how he got radicalized.
View attachment 134615
So neither of you has any interest in finding the mosque or the cell on the North American continent that turned this Canadian into a terrorist? Well, no, why would Tilly care--she's across the water. Are you, too, Weatherman? Personally, just saying the Koran did it isn't going to help much.
I'm more interested in finding that needle in a haystack- a mosque that does not condone terrorism.
Yeah, look at the great job they do. Rarely a day goes by without another Islamo attack.
I was referring to the U.S.

View attachment 134615
On that note here's a list of Islamic attacks AKA the "religion of peace" just for today and the day isn't over yet. In the third attack in Nigeria I can't help but notice that the cowards strapped bombs to two teenage girls and not to themselves.

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2017.06.21 Nigeria Abari-Dalwa, 2 killed 6 injured A truck driver is among two people shot to death by Boko Haram.
2017.06.21 Syria Deir Ezzor 2 Killed 8 injured Two civilians succumb to ISIS shrapnel.
2017.06.21 Nigeria Madagali 2 killed 0 injured Islamists strap bombs to two teenage girls.
2017.06.21 USA Flint, MI 0 Killed 1 Injured A police officer at an airport is stabbed in the neck by a man shouting praises to Allah.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

View attachment 134615
Can I have a dollar for every Islamist attack on Americans?

Just watch your rhetoric. In the U.S., fortunately, it is not "rarely a day goes by"

Since this guy was from Canada, how did he get a large knife through security and customs?

Just watch your rhetoric. In the U.S., fortunately, it is not "rarely a day goes by"
You're the one changing focus sweetie.

No, I responded directly to YOUR post.

Since this guy was from Canada, how did he get a large knife through security and customs?
They don't pat down/scan people driving over, depotoo. Or he could have bought it at WalMart. It didn't say he was a plane passenger.

What's the acceptable frequency for terrorist attacks in America?

I assumed it since it happened in the airport, itself.
They don't pat down/scan people driving over, depotoo. Or he could have bought it at WalMart. It didn't say he was a plane passenger.
You could be right. Why choose an airport when a mall or a restaurant would have more of a crowd to kill.

What a stupid question. ZERO. YOU are the one who doesn't think it is important to find out where this guy got radicalized.

What a stupid question. ZERO. YOU are the one who doesn't think it is important to find out where this guy got radicalized.
We know of many mosques in the US where terrorists were radicalized. They are still there.

A second law enforcement official said authorities were investigating witness reports the suspect made during the incident, including saying “Allahu akbar,” the Arabic phrase for “God is great.” Both officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren’t able to publicly discuss the incident.

The suspect had a Canadian passport and is from Quebec, authorities to NBC News.
'Allahu Akbar'; Canadian allegedly stabbed cop in neck in possible terror attack at Michigan airport

If he was from Quebec that's Quebec police along with RCMP and CSIS who dropped the ball. They are used to it especially in regards to attacks on men in uniform. We had two good, God fearing Canadian soldiers who were killed by two separate terrorist attacks, one while the RCMP officers were in a car literally watching him as he ran the man in uniform over. A second, was a shooting of a soldier in cold blood in front of our Parlaiment building.

The OPP, CSIS and the RCMP dropped the ball on both of those attacks. While paying hundreds of millions for abuse against women. If you are young, poor and/or conservative, the police will watch you, if you are a terrorist or alt-left liberal it's open season for you. Toronto police are some of the most incompetent and corrupt in all of Canada, and well fed as it were. If I were a U.S border guard I would be most suspicious of people coming from Calgary and Toronto without question.

Canada is simply not a trusted nation in regards to security, freedom and capitalism. It's an unfortunate fact. Just one of many reasons NAFTA needs to be drastically changed and a grievance clause put in place that protects America from Canadian government intervention within their businesses.

Last edited:
We know of many mosques in the US where terrorists were radicalized. They are still there.
The mosques or the terrorists?

Forum List

Back