Policeman Stabbed in Neck at Michigan Airport, Yelled Allahu Akbar

According to Canadian press this is the type knife he used
Thank God he wasn't killed.
ac1f0758-1246-4d5d-9407-a92df4050756.png

Last edited:
It was horrific. Didn't hear about it for a couple of days. Did you know the kid that killed her is here illegally? Nor have I found anything to suggest he yelled,in the name of Jesus, before he attacked her.
And-
“Nothing indicates that this was motivated by race or by religion. It appears the suspect became so enraged over this traffic argument that it escalated into deadly violence,” Fairfax County Police Spokeswoman Julie Parker said.
And ICe has a detainer on him.
Darwin Martinez Torres case: Brutal slaying near Virginia mosque stemmed from road rage, police say
Now, back to this case..
Just heard it. Couldn't find post new thread on breaking news forum
No prob with the kid who killed the Muslim girl?
But this one a dreaded Muslim OMG.
Please get a pair
Authorities also believe she was sexually assaulted.

Neville kept fighting the suspect after the stabbing until he was handcuffed, the airport security chief said.

Airport security and a passerby helped take down the suspect, who is in custody and cooperating with authorities. He faces a federal charge of violence at an international airport.
Woodtv

Can I have a dollar for every Islamist attack on Americans?

Only if I can have a dollar for every Trumpflake attack. I'll get richer. You Trumpflakes are much more dangerous to the average American.
I think you should give me a dollar for every left wing loon that attacks police,police horses,other protesters and sets property on fire.

The attacker was originally from Tunisia. Look up its demographics.

Forum List

Back