Policeman Stabbed in Neck at Michigan Airport, Yelled Allahu Akbar

I'm glad they got this one alive. He's Canadian-born. Maybe they can get some information on how he got radicalized.

I have to admit that I felt like stabbing an an airport security guard neck before.

The officer is in fair condition.
jeff-neville1.jpg

Jeff Neville: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Hope he recovers.
Fucking Asshole attacking a cop by the back ! they can't face them they are to scare.

In the USA those kind of Attack are not common like in Europe but Something seem to happening little Attack everywhere By fire, knife, and car.

Even before the attacks on police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, this month, terrorists — including those who advocate political violence against the government — were increasingly targeting U.S. cops.

bialik-policedeaths-12.png

9 juil. 2016, Dallas sniper attack: 5 officers killed, suspect identified

160708132654-dallas-shooting-0708-t1-inset-02-exlarge-169.jpg

The ambush started with gunshots that killed five officers and sent screaming crowds scrambling for cover. It ended when a Dallas police bomb squad robot killed a gunman after negotiations failed.
Investigators identified the dead attacker as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, of Mesquite, Texas, a military veteran who'd served in Afghanistan.
Police searched his home Friday and found bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics. They are analyzing information in the journal, police said in a statement.
Investigators determined Johnson was "the lone shooter in this incident," Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said, confirming what federal officials had told CNN.
"This was a mobile shooter who had written manifestos on how to shoot and move, shoot and move, and that's what he did," Rawlings said at a news conference.
"As we've started to unravel this fishing knot, we've come to realize this shooting came from one building at different levels."
Rawlings said investigators' initial confusion about the number of shooters was partly because about 20 protesters wearing protective vests and carrying rifles scattered when the shooting started.
Authorities said three suspects were in custody earlier Friday, but later told CNN they had been questioned and released.

July 18, 2016, Baton Rouge shooting: 3 officers dead; shooter was Missouri man, sources say

160717141404-10-baton-roughe-shooting-0717-exlarge-169.jpg

A Missouri man ambushed and killed three law officers and wounded three others in Baton Rouge on Sunday during a time when police nationwide and in the Louisiana city in particular have been on high alert after five officers were killed in a Dallas ambush July 7.
Louisiana State Police announced last week that they had received threats of plots against Baton Rouge police.
On Sunday, a man identified as Gavin Long of Kansas City went on a shooting rampage on his 29th birthday that left two police officers and a sheriff's deputy dead, police sources said. Long, who was African-American, was a former Marine who spent time in Iraq and was discharged at the rank of sergeant in 2010, according to the U.S. military.

Dallas sniper attack: 5 officers killed, suspect ID'd - CNN.com

Baton Rouge police shooting leaves 3 officers dead - CNN.com

2016 Could Be The Deadliest Year For Terror Attacks Targeting Police Since 1973
The information come from one my thread
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm glad they got this one alive. He's Canadian-born. Maybe they can get some information on how he got radicalized.
They found his instruction manual.
View attachment 134615
So neither of you has any interest in finding the mosque or the cell on the North American continent that turned this Canadian into a terrorist? Well, no, why would Tilly care--she's across the water. Are you, too, Weatherman? Personally, just saying the Koran did it isn't going to help much.

View attachment 134615
So neither of you has any interest in finding the mosque or the cell on the North American continent that turned this Canadian into a terrorist? Well, no, why would Tilly care--she's across the water. Are you, too, Weatherman? Personally, just saying the Koran did it isn't going to help much.
I'm more interested in finding that needle in a haystack- a mosque that does not condone terrorism.

It was horrific. Didn't hear about it for a couple of days. Did you know the kid that killed her is here illegally? Nor have I found anything to suggest he yelled,in the name of Jesus, before he attacked her.
And-
“Nothing indicates that this was motivated by race or by religion. It appears the suspect became so enraged over this traffic argument that it escalated into deadly violence,” Fairfax County Police Spokeswoman Julie Parker said.
And ICe has a detainer on him.
Darwin Martinez Torres case: Brutal slaying near Virginia mosque stemmed from road rage, police say
Now, back to this case..
Just heard it. Couldn't find post new thread on breaking news forum
No prob with the kid who killed the Muslim girl?
But this one a dreaded Muslim OMG.
Please get a pair

View attachment 134615
I'm more interested in finding that needle in a haystack- a mosque that does not condone terrorism.
Good thing we have more sensible people looking out for our ACTUAL safety.

The FBI doesn't even need to contact Canadian police, you can be sure they won't know a fooking thing about him. They are too busy chasing Conservatives, libertarians, and stealing U.S jobs while stabbing U.S corporations and workers in the back. Take it from me, I blew the whistle on these incompetent self serving criminals. The only good news is the Constitution defending American officer survived. God Bless him for his service, thankfully he is going to pull through by all accounts.

As soon as I heard the terrorist stabbed the officer from behind I naturally suspected the dirty sob might be Canadian. Take it from me, Americans have little clue how incompetent, self serving and treasonous the Canadian security apparatus is...

'Allahu Akbar'; Canadian allegedly stabbed cop in neck in possible terror attack at Michigan airport

A second law enforcement official said authorities were investigating witness reports the suspect made during the incident, including saying “Allahu akbar,” the Arabic phrase for “God is great.” Both officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren’t able to publicly discuss the incident.

The suspect had a Canadian passport and is from Quebec, authorities to NBC News.
'Allahu Akbar'; Canadian allegedly stabbed cop in neck in possible terror attack at Michigan airport

Forum List

Back